Chapter 25 Chance

Say it again

Chapter 25 Chance

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

Anne just arrived at Jaejoong’s house after work. She was really tired as usual and already thinking of just lying on their bed and fall asleep.

But she was surprised that upon opening the door, the lights are open and a delicious aroma comes from the kitchen. She immediately smiles and went to the kitchen.

“Oppa, you’re early. I thought you’ll arrive late.” Anne asked Jaejoong who is already preparing the table.

“Let’s catch up later. I’ll wait for you here.” Jaejoong told Anne.

“Ok, oppa.” Anne replied after walking upstairs and take a quick shower.

After some minutes, Anne walks downstairs to go to the kitchen.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting oppa.” Anne apologized

“It’s okay. Come on, let’s eat. The food may turn cold.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Jalmukesumneda. Both said at the same time and started eating.

Anne was really enjoying the food that she kept on complimenting Jaejoong’s home made food. Jaejoong from time to time stops her from talking since she may get choked.

“I’m so full, oppa. Thank you for the meal.” Anne said after finishing her food.

Jaejoong was about to stand up when Anne started talking.

“I’ll clean the dishes. You must be tired from your schedules in Japan and from cooking for us.” Anne told Jaejoong.

“But you must be tired too.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Since I eat a very delicious meal, I’m already having full energy.” Anne told Jaejoong.

“If you insist. Thanks.” Jaejoong replied back.

Anne joins Jaejoong in the dining room when she finished washing the dishes.

“So, oppa, what’s the occasion?” Anne asked Jaejoong.

“Remember I promised you last time I’ll cook you, homemade food?” Jaejoong replied back.

“Right, but why am I feeling it’s not the only reason? Spill it, oppa.” Anne asked.

“I’m just keeping my promise. That’s all.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Liar, oppa. I can feel you wanted to say something to me.” Anne replied not buying Jaejoong’s excuses.

“Ok, you win.” Jaejoong said, paused and inhales. “Anne, I like you.” Jaejoong continued.

“I like you too, oppa.” Anne replied back.

“I’m serious, Anne. Can you give me a chance?” Jaejoong asked.

“Aren’t you just being a caring brother and confusing your feelings as love?” Anne asked this time being taken aback by his confession.

“No, I’m sure about my feelings for you. I realize it when you take good care of me when I had fever, when I felt jealous to your college friend and when you were kidnapped. I realize I must confess my feelings for you rather than on keeping it to myself so I decided to take an early flight but I don’t know why I’m feeling a teenage boy confessing for the first time.” Jaejoong confessed but chuckles to hide his embarrassment.

“I don’t know how to answer, oppa.” Anne replied back.

“No need to rush Anne on answering. I’m willing to wait for your response but I hope you’ll give me a chance.” Jaejoong said.

Anne first inhales before answering.

“No, oppa. I already made my decision. I’ll give you a chance but oppa, I don’t know if ever I reciprocate your feelings.” Anne answered back.

“No, it’s okay. Just giving me a chance is already enough. You don’t need to force yourself in loving me back.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Thanks, oppa for understanding. I’ll go sleep now since I’m already tired and will be waking up early tomorrow. You go rest too, oppa.” Anne said as she goes on her way upstairs.

Jaejoong followed and they soon sleep on the same bed. Both are sleeping with their back facing one another but both had a sleepless night after what happened during dinner.

Author’s Note:

This is the 25th chapter.

Hoping you like this Chapter also and hoping you’ll leave comments 😊

Will be posting the last Chapter later since I’m already done with editing it 😊