Chapter 14 Honeymoon Part 1

Say it again

Chapter 14 Honeymoon Part 1

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

(A/N: Not really sure about how the flow of a program during wedding reception is but this is what I have search on the net on how the wedding reception program flows. Like what I have said on the previous Chapter, I have been on a wedding once but I’m still young back then so I can’t remember well on how the wedding reception flows so I hope you understand. Credits to this links for the program for the wedding reception: http://www.mywedding.com/tiborlovesmaricel/blog_post_104169.html http://ourwedding.pixelsplasher.com/~wedding-reception/programme/emcee-script/)

When the wedding finished, all of the guests or those who are present in the wedding went to the reception. When all of the guests arrived, the emcee started the celebration or the program.

“Good evening ladies and gentleman. May I have your attention please? We are about to begin the dinner reception so please find a seat and make yourself comfortable.” The emcee started.

When everyone took their seats, the emcee started speaking again for the prayer.

“To open our program proper, let’s begin with the wedding prayer to be led by ____.” The emcee continued.

“Let us all stand, bow down our heads and put ourselves in the presence of God. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.” ____ started before starting the prayer.

(A/N: The italicized paragraph below is the prayer.)

Heavenly Father,

Love has been your richest and greatest gift to this world.

Love between a man and a woman which matures into marriage.

Today, we celebrate that love.

Lord for the joy of this occasion, we thank You,

For Your presence here and now at all times, we thank You.

Protect, guide, and bless Jaejoong and Anne and everyone present here.

Surround us with Your love now and always.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

“A very good evening to everyone and welcome to Jaejoong and Anne’s Dinner Reception. We are done with the solemn part of the celebration and we thank those people who were with us earlier for the wedding ceremony. And for those who just join in, Welcome! And so, here we are for the most exciting part – the Dinner Reception for our newlyweds in celebration of the beginning of their new life together. So sit down, relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. I am ____, the master of the today’s ceremony. We thank you all for gracing this joyful occasion especially to those who took a leave of absence from work or from school and to those who have travelled many miles just to be with us. In behalf of Jaejoong and Anne, and their parents, I would like to express their heartfelt gratitude for your presence at this memorable occasion. It is indeed a pleasure to have you all tonight.” The emcee welcomed all of the people who are participating on the dinner reception for Anne & Jaejoong’s wedding.

“Before anything else, we would like to acknowledge the key persons who took a great part of this joyous affair. For without their support, this event would not be made possible. Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure to introduce to you the Parents of the Bride, Mr. & Mrs. Concepcion. A big round of applause please.” The emcee introduced Anne’s parents as everyone claps their hands for the introduction of Anne’s parents.

“And of course, we are truly happy to have here with us the Parents of the Groom, Friends, let us give a big hand to Mr. & Mrs. Kim.” The emcee introduced Jaejoong’s parents as everyone claps their hands for the introduction of Jaejoong’s parents.

“We are also happy to have here with us both of the Grandfathers of the bride and groom. The grandfather of the bride who is Mr. Pete Concepcion and the grandfather of the groom who is Mr. Kim Joong Ki. Let’s all give them a round of applause.” The emcee introduced Anne & Jaejoong’s grandfathers as everyone claps their hands for the introduction of the couple’s grandfathers.

The emcee continued as he introduced the sponsors for Anne & Jaejoong’s wedding. He also introduces the family and friends of both Anne & Jaejoong.

“At this point I assume that everyone has settled down and we are all ready to welcome the newlyweds. May I request our lovely Maid of Honor, Ms. Shiela Serrano, to please facilitate the welcoming party for our newlyweds. Tonight calls for a grand celebration and it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time Jaejoong and Anne as husband and wife. So without any further ado, let us all rise and give our warmest welcome to Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong….. Music Maestro.” The emcee continued as the newlyweds enters the hall.

“Congratulations Jaejoong and Anne and best wishes to both of you. We wish you to be blessed with a long and happy life together with your future children. So there you have it ladies and gentleman our new lovely couple. Let us again give them a big round of applause.” The emcee said as he welcomes the newlyweds as everyone gives them a round of applause.

“The bride and groom will now do the dove release. May I request the newlyweds to please come forward and each gets a dove?” The emcee said as the newlyweds comes forward and prepare for the dove release as the music starts playing.

“The two doves signify Jaejoong and Anne being released to start a new journey together. Like the two pairs of dove, whatever happens they will always try to seek the comfort of each other and their home together. This is where they know that they will find love. A dove always chooses one mate for life, and signifies love, faithfulness, joy, and hope. Jaejoong and Anne are now ready so we will now release the doves. At the count of three release the doves. Ready when you are. One... Two... Three… and … off they go!!! That was really beautiful.” The emcee said as the newlyweds releases the doves.

“Tonight is indeed a special night and will forever be etched in the memory of our beloved couple. For tonight marks the beginning of their new life together. From this day forward they shall be one, and on this joyful beginning what could be more fitting than to celebrate it with their First Dance. The First Dance is symbolic of the consummation of their wedding vows. This Dance is the wedding couples’ first cooperative engagement and joint endeavour. As the saying goes, “It takes two to tango.” Ladies and gentlemen, it is once again my privilege to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jaejoong with their First Dance.” The emcee said as the newlyweds have their first dance. The 2 JYJ members sing "Found You" for the newlyweds first dance.

“Thank you Jaejoong and Anne. Let us once again give them a big round of applause.” The emcee said as everyone claps their hands for the newlyweds.

Afterwards, the emcee calls the minister to say the grace before meals. After the prayer, the emcee continued.

“Thank you, Minister ____. So there you have it ladies and gentleman. Dinner is served. You are all hereby invited to partake dinner. You may now get your food at the buffet table. Please enjoy your meal.” The emcee said as the guests started taking food from the buffet table and enjoy the dinner.

“May I have your attention please, I guess by now everyone had their fill of our sumptuous food prepared. At this point the newlyweds would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone personally for your presence. Jaejoong and Anne will now go from one table to another to greet each and every one and to have their souvenir picture taking with their guests. Simultaneously our lovely Maid of Honor assisted with some members of the bridal entourage will be distributing the wedding giveaways and will be routing the guest book so please stand by in your seats.” The emcee continued as the table hopping for souvenir pictures started.

“We will now resume with our program and it’s time for desert. May I now request Jaejoong and Anne to do the honors of cutting the wedding cake?” The emcee resume the program as newlyweds comes forward to cut the cake.

“There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the cake has been cut. May I now request the waiters to please serve the cake to our guests?” The emcee said when the couple finished cutting the wedding cake.

“A celebration is never complete without a toast and bottle of good wine. Let us now bring out the good wine and pour them to our glasses. Please welcome, one of the groomsmen, Mr. Park Yoochun. Around of applause please.” The emcee introduced Yoochun.

(A/N: For all of the speeches on the entire chapter, some of them are what I get on the net but I tried it to become original speech that I made. Sorry if it’s not good. I’m just not good in making speeches.)

“Ladies and gentlemen, it takes a strong and intelligent man to realize his dreams and achieve his goals in life and love. A man that is not afraid to live life to its fullest and embrace what is truly important. I’m here to talk about Jaejoong and Anne. Two people who have come together today to form a union that will surely last forever.” Yoochun raises his glass as he addresses the newlyweds as he speaks.

“Anne you look so wonderful and beautiful. Jaejoong hyung is really lucky to have found such a wonderful gal to share his life with. I have been a good friend of Jaejoong hyung for many years and I know he’s a good man who can take care of Anne well and he can make Anne happy. I have known Anne for only a few months but even though I have known Anne for only a few months, it wasn’t hard to become close to her because she’s kind, caring and very sweet girl. I know both of them are lucky for each other and they are perfect for each other. And I am thankful that I was chosen to be Jaejoong hyung’s one of the groomsmen and to be chosen to give a speech for their most important day of their lives. Guys, I wish you both peace and happiness in your new life together and may God bless your union.” Yoochun said as he continued his speech.

“Everyone let us all stand and raise your glasses and join me in toasting for Jaejoong and Anne.” Yoochun said as everyone stand up and raise their glasses.

“Here’s to good health, happiness, good luck and prosperity to Jaejoong and Anne. Cheers!!!” Yoochun said as everyone makes a toasts and drinks from their glasses.

“Thank you ladies and gentlemen, you may now be seated.” Yoochun said as he ended his speech and went back to his seat.

“It is said that our parents are our first teachers having raised us patiently from childhood to adulthood. They have been our source of comfort, support and inspiration. Jaejoong and Anne are truly blessed with such wonderful parents and I’m quite sure when it comes to knowing what marriage is all about, they always have a word or two to share to their children. We would like to call on the Mother of the Bride, Mrs. Concepcion to say a few words of wisdom and best wishes to our newlyweds.” The emcee said as Mrs. Concepcion comes forward to convey her best wishes to the newlyweds.

(A/N: For Anne’s mother speech, credit to this site for giving me ideas or inspiration to do the speech: http://www.wendyhaynes.com/wedding-ideas/mother-of-the-bride-speech.)

“It is with incredible love, joy and pride that I stand here today to wish my beautiful daughter, a blessed life, full of happiness, joy and much laughter. Anne is one of the most beautiful gift and blessing I have ever been given. As a little girl, Anne was always happy, kind, caring, generous but very stubborn. As she came from a rich family, there are times that it causes her to be sad and be left out by her classmates. She was often kidnapped by some of our business competitors and it hurts me to know she experienced those things when she was young.” Anne’s mother said as tears flows from her eyes.

“To take care of our only daughter, we have no choice but to have bodyguards always with her. It breaks my heart to see her sad because of it and always felt that she don’t have any freedom.  As a mother, what hurts me the most is when I see tears in her eyes. She lost her grandmother who takes care of her because we, her parents, have work and we are not often with her. When her grandmother left the world, her grandfather took the part of Mom to take care of Anne but as she grows up, we decided to always have time for her as her parents & we’re glad that Anne didn’t get mad for us for our lacking as parents.” Anne’s mother continued her speech as she wipes her tears. Anne was already crying hearing her mother’s speech. Jaejoong was wiping her tears and comforting her as she cries.

“I was even more hurt when she’ll always end up being hurt because of those people who she trusted most but in the end, just used her for their benefits. But when she started her college days, I was glad she met her bridesmaids and her maid of honor. They bring joy and smile to Anne. They are always there for her when she needs them the most. They are always there to protect Anne for those people who might hurt or use her again so I’m very thankful for them because aside from us, Anne’s family, they are one of the people who Anne gets her strength to face her life.” Anne’s mother continued as she sobs.

“I was even more thankful when Jaejoong and the rest of JYJ came in her life. Being an only daughter and having an older brother who is busy with work, she often feels sad when she’s alone in the house. When she met the JYJ members, I always see a smile on her face when she’s with them. Thank you very much for always bringing a smile on her face. Her happiness and always seeing her smiles makes me feel the happiest Mom in the world.” Anne’s mother thanked the JYJ members on her speech.

“For Anne, I know you’ll be a caring and loving partner to Jaejoong. I know you are very kind, sweet and very beautiful Anne so I know Jaejoong is lucky to have you as her wife. For Jaejoong, even though I have only known you for months, I know you are also the same and I can feel the care you have for Anne so I’m very thankful for that. Together I know both of you will create a wonderful family. Anne, I know there were times that were not easy for us, I remember the challenges we had and I know we have talked about this but I want you to know that sometimes as parents we don’t always get it right. Children are the greatest gift and we gain so much and learn so much from our children, I am grateful that I have learned a great deal from you my darling daughter. I am happy that you made me proud many times through your accomplishments on your life and I’m sorry for sometimes I did get in your way when you’re deciding. I know many times I think you are very stubborn but as I come to think of it, your stubbornness made you feel like you’re already grown up and want to decide for your own and Mom is very proud of you for that. All these memories we had together made me feel lucky to have you as my daughter. And now that you are grown I may not hold your hand each day but I will always hold onto your heart. Anne and Jaejoong I support the two of you as a couple. May you both be blessed with much happiness, love and laughter and may today’s joy always stay with you. With all our heart, we congratulate your commitment you have made to each other today and we love you.” Anne’s mother said as she finished her speech and all of the guests clap their hands for a wonderful speech. Anne stands up on her seat as she hugs her mother as she also cried with her.

“Anne, stop crying. Go back to your seat. Mom is okay. Mom is just too happy for you today that’s why I’m crying. Don’t worry.” Anne’s mother said as she assured Anne that she’s okay and that she’s only getting emotional.

“Are you sure Mom?” Anne asked through her sobs. Anne’s mother just nodded so Anne followed what her mother said and went back to her seat.

“Thank you so much Madam for that inspiring message. And now we would like to call on the Father of the Groom, Mr. Kim to say a few words of wisdom to our newlyweds.” The emcee continued the program as Mr. Kim comes forward to convey his best wishes to the newlyweds.

(A/N: For Jaejoong’s father speech, credit to this sites for giving me ideas or inspiration to do the speech: http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/wedding_planning/wedding_speeches/C11_father_of_the_groom_wedding_speeches.php http://standingovationweddingspeeches.typepad.com/standing-ovation-wedding/father-of-the-groom-speeches/)

“I’d like to take a moment to express our joy and heartfelt warmth in welcoming Concepcion’s family into ours. We’ve had a chance to get to know Anne’s parents and their family, and it’s now clear just why Anne is such a wonderful woman. She, like many of us, is blessed with giving and nourishing parents. So it’s no surprise she turned out to be the catch she is! My compliments and thanks to Anne’s parents for raising such a wonderful lady as Anne. To my son, Jaejoong.  Men never have worries until they are married. They worry about themselves, their wives and what would become of their children. You will face challenges and it will naturally bring worry but don’t worry if they come. Learn to team up with your wife and reason together for you can only win the battle if you are one. Never face hurdles alone else you will fail. Love Anne as yourself and treat her with respect and dignity. Now, with that thought in your minds and hearts, let's all wish Anne and Jaejoong a life filled with their own share of beauty and glory, and that they in turn may give it in double measure to their children and loved ones.” Mr. Kim said his speech as he looks to Anne’s parents and also to the newlyweds. He also ended his speech.

“Thank you sir…” The emcee continued as the sponsors gave their speech or wishes to the newlyweds.

“Ok now let us all have some fun and it’s time for the traditional Bouquet Throw. At this point we would like to request all the single ladies to please come forward for the bouquet throw. We would also like to request the bride to come forward and take her place center stage.” The emcee said and instructed for the bouquet throw.

“Ladies kindly take your place behind the bride and be prepared to catch the bouquet. It is said that whoever will catch the bouquet will soon be the next bride. So is everyone in? Ready when you are at the count of three the bride will throw her bouquet. May I also request the audience to please join me in the counting?” The emcee continued.

“Ready when you are ladies. Let us now do the countdown. One… Two… Three… and there it goes.” The emcee said as Anne throws the bouquet and the ladies tried to catch it.

“May I request for the lady who was able to catch the bouquet to please come forward? Oh it was our maid of honor Ms. Shiela! Congratulations Miss Sheila! Ok let’s give a big hand to Miss Shiela. Please have a seat beside the bride in a moment we shall find your match in the garter toss.” The emcee said.

Shiela sit beside Anne. Anne was grinning while looking at her friend.

“Who do you think it unnie? What if it’s one of the JYJ members? That will be interesting. Wondering what will be the reaction of Ate Christina and Ate Stephanie? I’m getting excited now!” Anne said which earn a hit from her arm from Shiela.

“Ah, Ate Shiela. It hurts! I’m just joking. Why are you taking it seriously?” Anne said while pouting. Shiela just smiled at her after having a chance to hit Anne because of her teasing.

“Before we go on with the Garter Toss, the groom is to retrieve the garter from his bride. So may we request Jaejoong and Anne to please come center stage and do the garter retrieval ritual?” The emcee continued as a chair is brought onstage for Anne to sit while Jaejoong kneels down at Anne’s feet ready to retrieve the garter.

“Ladies and gentleman Jaejoong will now retrieve the garter from Anne.” Jaejoong retrieve the garter from his bride making him smile at his cute bride blushing.

“There you have it ladies and gentlemen; the groom was finally able to retrieve the garter. Let us give him a big hand.” The emcee said as everyone claps for the successfully retrieving of the garter.

“Ok it is now the gentlemen’s turn and we will now do the garter toss. May I now request all single men to please come forward for the Garter Toss?” The emcee continued.

Jerome, Anne’s brother, doesn’t want to join the garter toss but unfortunately, the 2 JYJ members grab him to make him also to come forward. The 2 JYJ members are holding both of his arms knowing he’s really not willing to join the Garter Toss. They were both grinning at him while holding him.

“Yoochun, Junsu, please. I don’t want to join the garter toss.” Jerome pleaded.

“Jerome, don’t be a killjoy. I know Anne is really looking forward seeing you joining the garter toss.” Yoochun answered.

“I agree with him. It’s not like you’ll be the one who will get the garter toss. There’s nothing wrong with it.” Junsu agreed and said.

Jerome just sighed as a sign of defeat and just joins all the single men for the garter toss.

“Gentlemen please take your place behind the groom and be ready to catch the garter. So is everyone ready? At the count of three the groom will throw the garter and again we request the audience to participate in the countdown.” The emcee continued.

“Ok ready when you are guys. One… Two… Three… and … of it goes.” The emcee said as Jaejoong throws the garter and the gentlemen tries to catch it.

“Ate Shiela, look. Many guys want to get the garter. Looks like there are many interested on you Ate.” Anne said to Shiela. Shiela just roll her eyes at Anne and looks at the garter toss to know who catch the garter.

Jerome was not joining the catching of the garter but because of the other men who are fighting to catch it, it landed on Jerome that he has no choice but to get it.

“May I request for the gentleman with the quick hand who now has in his possession the garter? Oh it was our bride’s brother Mr. Jerome Concepcion! Thank you Mr. Jerome. Friends let’s give him a big hand.” The emcee said.

“Now that we have already found a perfect match. The next bride and groom to be in the future. It is time for another ritual. The gentlemen who got the garter is to put it on the lady who caught the bouquet. At this point we would like to request Ms. Shiela to please have a seat while Mr. Jerome will put the garter. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Jerome will now put on the garter on Ms. Shiela.” The emcee said as Shiela takes a seat while Jerome puts the garter on her.

“There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Our new lovely pair and if it would not be too much to ask we would like the gentlemen to give the lady a quick kiss.” The emcee continued.

“I don’t think it’s necessary…” Shiela protested but Shiela was interrupted when she felt the lips of Jerome on her cheek.

Everyone groans after seeing Jerome just kisses Shiela on her cheek.

“Everyone, don’t be disappointed. Maybe Mr. Jerome is just being a gentleman and don’t want to take advantage of this knowing Shiela is protesting. At least he kisses her. Thank you Mr. Jerome and Ms. Shiela. Let us give them both a big hand.” The emcee explained and said to everyone as everyone claps their hand.

“At this point, we request that both of you remain onstage for the picture taking. The newlyweds will now pose with our lovely new pair.” The emcee said and stands aside to let the photographers take pictures of the pair with the newlyweds.

“Ate Shiela, Kuya Jerome, I’m waiting to hear the wedding bells from the two of you soon.” Anne teasingly said while grinning but stop when she earns 2 glares from Shiela and Jerome. They pose together as the photographers take pictures of the pair with the newlyweds.

“Again, Thank you Mr. Jerome and Ms. Shiela for your participation, you may now return to your seats.” The emcee said and continued for the giving of the tokens to the sponsors of the wedding.

“The night and this celebration has almost come to an end but for our newlyweds it is just a start of their new life together. As we each go home, may this day be memorable for all of us as it is to them. To personally convey their heartful gratitude let us now lend an ear to Jaejoong and Anne.” The emcee said as everyone claps their hands while waiting for the newlyweds to say their message.

(A/N: For Anne’s speech, credit to these sites for giving me ideas or inspiration to do the speech: http://www.confetti.co.uk/article/view/7138-8298-0-Bride_s_sample_speeches_Other_Speakers.do http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/weddings/speeches/bride.htm)

“Those of you, who know me, probably aren’t surprised that I want to say a few words today. Those of you, who know me really well, will be surprised if it is only a few words!!  Mom and Dad, you have seen me grow up, you've helped develop and mature me into the person that I am today and I hope that after 18 years, all of your hard work has been worthwhile. I love you both very much.” Anne said as she started her speech and thanks her parents while looking at them.

“There are other parents I want to thank too – my husband’s, for their generous contribution and their continuous support in the lead up to the wedding. They made me feel so welcome right from the very first time I met them and I feel immensely fortunate to have married into such a great family.” Anne said as she thanks Jaejoong’s parents.

“And I’d also like to thank my grandfather who I have been since I am young. Thank you for being supportive and for being caring towards me all throughout the years. I love you very much.  To Jaejoong oppa’s grandfather, thank you also for the warm welcome from the first time I met you and thank you also for treating me as if I’m your own granddaughter.” Anne continued her speech as she looked at their grandfathers sitting together.

“Special thanks go to my beautiful bridesmaids and my maid of honor, you all look absolutely stunning. Thank you for all the years we’ve been together, for all the years you take care of me as if I’m your biological sister, for all the years you put up with me and thank you for always being there for me. To Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa, thank you also for taking care of me. Even though we just met for a few months, I’m really thankful because you always make sure to put a smile on my face, for always being there for me and for cheering me up whenever when I’m down.” Anne said as she thank her friends and Yoochun and Junsu.

“To Jaejoong oppa, you are such a caring, talented, modest and charming person. Thank you for being there for me through the months we’ve known each other. Thank you for always making me smile and makes me enjoy each and every moment every time I’m with you. I look forward to our journey and future together.” Anne said while smiling at Jaejoong.

“Finally, I'd like to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for being with us today. You really have made our day; it is a true celebration because all of you are here sharing it with us. Thank you very much!" Anne said as she ended her speech. Everyone claps their hands for Anne after she delivers her speech. After Anne, it is Jaejoong’s turn to deliver his speech.

(A/N: For Jaejoong's speech, credit to these sites for giving me ideas or inspiration to do the speech: http://www.speech-guru.com/sample_groom_speech.php http://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/weddings/speeches/groom.htm http://www.mcspeeches.com/grooms-speech-examples/grooms-speech-examples-part-i-for-traditional-wedding-speech-order)

“Dear family and guests, my wife and I are glad to welcome all of you at the party. We would like to express our gratitude to friends and family members from both sides that helped us to prepare and arrange this great day. We are also thankful for the beautiful, useful and witty wedding presents, and above all for your attention and sincere wishes.” Jaejoong said as he started his speech.

“I’d like to say thank you to Mr. & Mrs. Concepcion for raising such a wonderful daughter, whom I am so proud to call my wife. I appreciate that you have entrusted your daughter to me and I will do my best to take care of her. “Jaejoong said as he looked at Anne’s parents.

“I also want to say thank you to my parents who put up with me for all these years, you have both been there for me when I’ve needed you and given me a wonderful start in life and I’m very fortunate and proud to have you as my Mom and Dad.” Jaejoong said and this time while looking at his parents.

“And I’d also like to thank my grandfather and Anne’s grandfather who are one of those who take good care of us when we are young. We are really thankful to have you as our grandfathers.” Jaejoong continued his speech as he looked at their grandfathers seating together.

“To my bride, Anne. You have always been - and will be forever - beautiful bride in my eyes. And today, you exude a radiance that takes my breath away. You cast a glow upon everything around you, rendering them purer and more lovely than ever. It is a brilliance that emanates not only from your outward beauty, but from that sparkle within - from all that is good and kind in your spirit and from your joyful love of life. I look forward to the life ahead of us in which we work, each day, to bring out the best in each other. We have the potential to live full and gratifying lives and to be a positive influence on those around us. I hope this will be the beginning of many happy years spent together. “ Jaejoong said his speech as he looked at his blushing wife.

“I also would like to thank my groomsmen Yoochun & Junsu. We have a bond that has been forged by laughter and by tears, by shared victories and minor defeats. And so it is fitting that the two of you stand beside me and share in my happiness on this day. I thank the two of you for your loyal friendship and help leading up to this moment. I don't know how I would have managed to be here without you." Jaejoong said as he thanked his co-members while looking at them.

“I also would like to thank the bridesmaids and the maid of honor. I am amazed that, in spite of all of your efforts today, you still managed to look so splendid. From hair to make-up to dresses and shoes, you each look gorgeous - almost as gorgeous as Anne. Yet more exquisite than anything is the look of happiness on your faces. It does my heart good to know that your happiness is for Anne and me. And for that, I invite everyone to rise and join me in a toast. Jessica, Stephanie, Christina, Marielle & Shiela. I wish you all the best that life can hold; a life filled with good health and good fortune. I drink to your fondest wishes; may all your dreams come true! I drink to your fondest wishes; may all your dreams come true!" Jaejoong said as everyone toasts for the bridesmaids and maid of honor and as he ended his speech. Everyone claps their hands after he gave him his speech and after the toast.

“Well I guess that’s about everything ladies and gentlemen we have finally come to the end of our program. It has been a great and a wonderful day with you all. Again thank you all for your presence. God bless and Goodnight to each and every one.” The emcee said his last words for the program.

Before everyone left the venue, everyone again congratulate the newlyweds. Everyone left the venue to go on their own ways even the newlyweds who are about to go to their honeymoon. They first changed to casual clothes before going to the airport where their families are already there to see them off. Anne’s parents, Jaejoong’s parents, Anne’s friends and the 2 JYJ members were there to see the newlyweds off to their honeymoon trip.

“Jaejoong, take care of my daughter. Have a safe trip for the two of you.” Anne’s father said to Jaejoong and to his daughter.

“And also enjoy the trip and make wonderful memories together.” Jaejoong’s mother said.

“Anne, don’t forget to give Mom a call when you arrived there, okay?” Anne’s mother asked while Anne just nodded.

“Hyung, have fun there. I know since you’ve been to Japan many times and because Japan is like our second home, I know you can bring Anne to beautiful places.” Junsu said to Jaejoong.

“Anne, better make use of the gifts we gave, okay?” Stephanie said.

“I’ll try but seeing those look on your faces, I think I have to think first.” Anne replied.

Their conversation was interrupted when:

Good afternoon passengers. Your attention please, this is the boarding announcement for flight ____ to ____. Please proceed to gate __.

“The two of you should go now.” Anne’s father said.

Anne hugs her parents, friends and the 2 JYJ members and bid goodbye. Jaejoong also do the same. The two of them followed the boarding process and are already seated in their seats and put on their seat belts. When their plane started to depart, Anne is already sleeping. Anne looks uncomfortable on her position so Jaejoong places Anne’s head on his shoulder and as he also decided to sleep.

Japan is a country not far from where they came from so it was a short flight. Jaejoong woke Anne up so she first stretches herself before going down with him. Anne gets dizzy easily so Anne was sleeping all throughout their ride to their hotel to get rid of her dizziness.

“Anne, we’re already here.” Jaejoong said and woke Anne when they arrived at the hotel. They enter the hotel together after getting off the car & went to the front desk for their room key. Afterwards, they ride on the elevator to go to their room. When they reached the floor, they enter the room.

Anne’s POV:

I was still feeling dizzy but my dizziness suddenly fades away when I saw the room.

“Wait, why only 1 bed?” I asked surprised.

“Don’t worry. I’ll go to sleep on the couch.” Jaejoong oppa replied.

“But oppa…” I was about to continue when Jaejoong oppa interrupted.

“Why don’t you go first take a shower? It will help you to ease that dizziness.” Jaejoong oppa said while I just nodded and went to get my pyjamas to take a shower.

When I finished taking a shower, Jaejoong oppa went to take his shower while I was reading a book on the couch to kill time since I’m still not sleepy.

End of Anne’s POV

Jaejoong’s POV:

I just finished taking my shower and was drying my hair when I caught a glimpse of Anne sleeping on the couch while holding a book. I chuckle as I carry her bridal style & tuck her in bed. I went on the couch and was about to sleep when suddenly heard Anne’s calling her grandmother while sobbing.

“Grandmother!” Anne said as she was sobbing. I went closer to her and thought she's awake. I shook her to wake her up.

“Are you okay? What are you dreaming? You called your grandmother’s name & you were crying.” I asked her worriedly.

“I saw grandmother & she was smiling at me. It’s like she's still alive from the dream.She replied while trying to stop herself from crying.

“Maybe your grandmother is happy for you because you got married. Go to sleep now.” I said as I comforted her. She nodded before I went to the couch to sleep. I was about to lie down on the couch when I suddenly heard Anne calling me.

“Jaejoong oppa, I can’t sleep.” She said. I went on her bed & sit at the bed while singing her a song. I sense that she’s already sleeping so I decided to go back to sleep on the couch but she was hugging me tightly that I can’t go back to the couch so I decided to stay with her & sleep beside her on the bed. I put aside the strands of hair from her face and saw she was pouting. I just smiled seeing how she looks like when she’s sleeping. She really acts like a child even while sleeping. Since I was also tired from our wedding, I started to get sleepy so I close my eyes & drifted off to dreamland.

Author’s Note:

This is the 14th chapter. The ideas for this chapter just also pop out on my mind recently just like the previous Chapters so really hoping you like it.

Sorry for the late update. Lately I’m getting busy because of still I’m experiencing writer’s block & also I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update this late.

Still don’t know when I will update because this is again the last Chapter that I created, I don’t have spare Chapters to be updated but I’ll try to update or create Chapters when I have time or when ideas for the next Chapters pop out my head.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter. That will really help me in creating new chapters!

Thank you to those who read this chapter :)

Thank you to @anneanne and @heesica03 for the comments on the last Chapter :)

Also thank you to @YooriNNie, @farahwindy and @Vampielicious for just subscribing on this fic :)

Hope you’ll look forward to my next update!