Chapter 10 Surprise Visit

Say it again

Chapter 10 Surprise Visit

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

“Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa?” Anne said surprisingly.

Her friends’ conversation suddenly stopped after hearing what Anne just said at the door or who are their visitors this time.

“Come in.” Anne said to the JYJ members.

The JYJ members entered their room as Anne closed the door.

“Hello!” The JYJ members greeted Anne friends’.

“Oppas, you don’t have to introduce yourselves because I know they already know the three of you. By the way, oppa, they can speak Japanese.” Anne informed the three.

“Good evening to all of you beautiful ladies!” Yoochun suddenly blurted out.

All of Anne’s friends suddenly blushed after hearing what Yoochun just said. Anne just giggled after seeing the face of her friends.

“Yah Anne!” All of her friends suddenly shouted after seeing her friends’ reaction.

“Sorry, just can’t help it. It’s very rare for me to see all of you reacting that way.” Anne said while stopping herself from giggling.

“Oppas, you can sit down here.” Stephanie shyly said.

All of them sit down on the sofa that can accommodate all of them.

“By the way, oppa, let me introduce all of my friends. This is Shiela unnie who is a fan of you Jaejoong oppa. This is Christina unnie, who is a fan of you Yoochun oppa. This is Stephanie unnie, who is a fan of you Junsu oppa. This is Jessica unnie who is a fan of Changmin oppa & this is Marielle unnie who is a fan of Yunho oppa. You can say they are really a fan of yours since you were still on DBSK. Even though Jessica unnie & Marielle unnie are fans of DBSK, they also like you but they prefer their biases. Hope you don’t mind talking about it.” Anne introduced while pointing to her friends & said.

“No its okay Anne. You don’t have to worry about us talking about that topic. We’re fine with it.” Junsu replied.

“By the way, oppa, you like coffee, tea or juice?” Anne asked.

“Anything is fine.” Jaejoong replied.

“Ok. I’ll just go to the kitchen to get your drinks & also some snacks.” Anne said.

“Let me help you.” Jaejoong said to Anne.

“No, it’s okay Jaejoong oppa. I can carry it & also you’re my visitor. It’s just right for me to entertain my visitors, right?” Anne replied to Jaejoong that makes Jaejoong to not reply back or insists more because he knows Anne is really stubborn sometimes.

“Anne, let me help you.” Shiela said while Anne just nodded knowing why Shiela insists on helping her.

While Anne & Shiela were preparing for the snacks & the drinks, Anne suddenly giggled silently so that her friends & the JYJ members can’t hear her.

“Unnie, you’re so cute! Tell me you insisted to help me because you’re becoming shy in front of Jaejoong oppa right? Or you’re just trying to control yourself not to throw yourself on him?” Anne teasingly said.

Shiela slaps Anne’s shoulder that causes Anne to shout “Ah!”

“Anne, are you okay there?” Jaejoong worriedly shouted.

“Yes, Jaejoong oppa. I suddenly bump into something. Nothing to worry.” Anne replied back.

“Ok. Just be careful.” Jaejoong replied to Anne.

“Unnie, ya, it hurts!” Anne whispered to Shiela.

“So you know now that’s what you will get from teasing me.” Shiela replied.

“Ok. Sorry unnie. Promise I’ll not repeat it. But unnie, you look cute when you blush.” Anne said after hurriedly carrying the drinks to get away from Shiela. Thankfully, the drinks didn’t spill after what Anne just did. Shiela also followed Anne carrying the snacks.

“Ya oppa, I heard your concerts just finished today. Why did you visit me instead of resting?” Anne asked.

“It’s because we just missed our future sister in-law.” Junsu teasingly replied.

“Ya Junsu oppa!” Anne replied while blushing.

Anne was really getting confused seeing her friends being quiet rather than seeing her friends getting excited seeing their crushes or being noisy.

“Christina unnie, I remembered what you have said during our truth or dare during my birthday. Why are you not doing what have you replied? Don’t tell me you didn’t say the truth that time, don’t tell me you lied?” Anne teasingly said.

Those statements earn Anne a slap on her arm from Christina that causes Anne to shout “Ah! Why are my friends so violent? A while ago, it was Ate Shiela who hurt me now its Ate Christina. Is it wrong to make a joke?” Anne said with a pout.

Seeing their interactions suddenly makes Yoochun have an idea to make the atmosphere on the room less awkward.

“Why don’t we play truth or dare?” Yoochun blurted out.

“I’m in.” Jaejoong, Junsu & Anne said at the same time.

“On behalf of my friends, I’ll say they are in.” Anne said that causes her friends to glared at her.

“Why? Excuses & being a killjoy are not accepted as a way to not join this game, right?” Anne said suddenly remembering what her friends told her on her birthday on the same game.

Anne just smiled & gets an empty bottle on their kitchen. Anne first spins the bottle after saying “Let’s start the game.” It suddenly pointed to Junsu.

“Junsu oppa, truth or dare? Wait, I’ll just tell you the rules. Whoever chooses dare should drink the juice in one shot.” Anne said & asked at the same time.

“Ok. Truth.” Junsu replied.

“What do you think of Stephanie?” Anne said after pointing to Stephanie.

“She’s beautiful & she has very pretty eyes.” Junsu said with a smile that makes Stephanie to blush.

Stephanie first tried to hide her smile before spinning the empty bottle. It pointed to Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong oppa, what do you think is the prettiest part of Anne?” Stephanie asked.

“Unnie, why ask a question like that?” Anne said.

Stephanie just smiled as if saying “I didn’t ask anything wrong” as she looks at Anne.

“For me, I think her eyes are the prettiest part of her. I like her eyes when she smiles because it makes her beautiful & it makes her face to glow.” Jaejoong replied while looking at Anne & smiling. Anne just smiled back but a shade of red was showed on her face.

Jaejoong spins the bottle & it pointed at Shiela.

“As a fan of mine, what do you like about me?” Jaejoong asked.

Since Shiela can’t answer that question, she immediately gets an orange juice & drinks it one shot.

“Unnie, are you ok?” Anne worriedly asked after seeing Shiela's surprised face after drinking the orange juice in one shot. Her worriedness suddenly fades when Shiela burps silently.

“I think I should have not asked that question.” Anne said that earns giggles from her friends & to the JYJ members but it also earns a slap on her arm from Shiela.

“Unnie, don’t be violent. I’m just saying a joke. Don’t take it too seriously.” Anne said with a pout.

Shiela spins the bottle to continue their game & to whom it was pointed makes Shiela to flash a grin. It turns out it pointed to Anne that makes Anne to gulp.

“Anne, what do you think is the prettiest part of Jaejoong oppa? Just curious. You can choose ‘Dare’ but I want to change the rule. The one who asked the question will be the one who will choose the dare not the one drinking the orange juice in one shot. ” Shiela asked.

“Ok. I choose dare.” Anne replied.

“Oh, our Bunso is very brave. Ok. My dare is to kiss the prettiest part of Jaejoong oppa.” Shiela said the dare.

“Unnie, why is the dare like that?” Anne said while blushing.

“That’s why it is called dare. It will be no fun if I’ll just say a very easy dare. I’m just making this game interesting, right?” Shiela replied.

“But…” Anne was about to continue when Jaejoong suddenly interrupted.

“Anne, it’s ok if you don’t want to do the dare. Maybe you can just choose the truth question if you’re not comfortable with the dare.” Jaejoong said.

“Shiela unnie, can I choose between your truth question and your dare?” Anne asked Shiela.

“You can. I’m not that bad to not let you choose.” Shiela replied.

Anne’s POV:

What should I choose? Should I choose the truth? Wait, what’s the prettiest part of Jaejoong oppa?

End of Anne’s POV

Anne first looks at Jaejoong who is beside her. Anne blushes after realising what is the prettiest part of Jaejoong.

Anne’s POV:

Wait if I should choose the dare then I have to kiss Jaejoong oppa’s lips? Yes, I should just choose the truth but it’s embarrassing to say that. Ah! I’m growing nuts. Why is it hard for me to decide on these things? Come on, Anne. You can do it.

End of Anne’s POV

Anne first sighed before saying:

“Ok. I’ll choose truth. The prettiest part of Jaejoong oppa for me is…” Anne was about to continue when she saw all of her friend & the JYJ members are looking & waiting for her answer. Anne can’t help but to blush before saying “Jaejoong oppa’s lips. Ok. I have to spin the bottle now.”

Anne tried to hide her blush & spins the bottle. Her friends especially Shiela have grin on their faces. Even the JYJ members can help but to grin because they find Anne’s reaction very cute & very innocent. Unexpectedly, the bottle pointed to Jaejoong.

Anne’s eyes grew wide & even make her to drink an orange juice because she was really getting embarrassed to Jaejoong after her revelation.

“Anne, you should ask Jaejoong oppa & give him a dare so that he can choose.” Stephanie asked while holding her laugh seeing Anne’s reaction.

“Anne, are you okay?” Junsu asked this time seeing Anne’s getting uncomfortable with the game.

“Yes, Junsu oppa. I just suddenly get thirsty.” Anne replied.

“So what are your question & the dare to Jaejoong hyung?” Yoochun curiously asked.

“Wait, Yoochun oppa. I’m still thinking.” Anne replied.

After some minutes, Anne already thinks of the truth question & the dare.

“Ok. The question is if you were given the chance right now to break off the arranged marriage we are in, will you cancel it or just go with our marriage? I know it’s very personal but I just wanted to know your answer if that situation suddenly comes true. You can say I’m just curious.” Anne asked.

“So what’s the dare?” Jaejoong asked.

“Uhm… Right. Give Shiela unnie a wink.” Anne said.

“Yah, Anne!” Shiela shouted.

 Anne just smiled as if saying “I didn’t do anything wrong” as she looks at Shiela.

“Ok. I’ll do the dare. Shiela, can you please look at me?” Jaejoong asked because Shiela was getting shy because of the dare.

When Shiela look at Jaejoong, Jaejoong wink at her that makes Shiela shy but also happy. Shiela looked at Anne & mouthed Anne “Thank you” while Anne mouthed “No problem.” with a smile.

Anne’s POV:

The game continued & more dare are made since most of those who were pointed by the bottle choose dare. One of the interesting dares was made by Yoochun oppa when he asked Junsu oppa to spell his name “Xiah” using his . It was really funny but Stephanie unnie was really blushing since one of the qualities of Junsu oppa that she likes is Junsu’s . I looked at her & saw her expression that makes me giggles even though I’m trying not to because Stephanie unnie was glaring at me like saying “Stop or I’ll surely hit you” so I decided to stifle a laugh after seeing her glare.

Jessica unnie also made a dare to Yoochun oppa which is he have to show his famous “Chun-face”. Everyone focus on his expression but I caught Christina unnie quietly taking a picture of oppa so I suddenly burst out laughing which caught all their attention. I was about to say the true reason but I saw Christina unnie’s glare so I just said that Yoochun oppa’s expression was funny because I don’t want to be hit again by unnie.

I was even dared by Junsu oppa to mimic his famous “angel pose” because I don’t want to answer his truth question. His question is “Who among your oppa do you love the most?” It was a very difficult question & I don’t want them to be hurt with my answer so I just decided to not answer the question & do that pose that I really find very hard because I’m not used doing that cute expressions. I saw them all grinning & even said that I’m really cute & cuter than Junsu oppa when doing that pose. That makes me blush while it makes Junsu oppa to pout. I saw again Christina unnie & she’s really good because she’s trying not to squeal after seeing Junsu oppa pouting.

Christina unnie was really enjoying the game that she even dared Shiela unnie to eat chili pepper that is on the kitchen. Shiela unnie doesn’t like spicy things so she decided to choose the truth. Christina unnie’s question was: “Do you have a secret talent and what is it?” Shiela unnie was surprised but after maybe you can say when she recovers from the shock, she said “Yes I have. I can mimic a puppy barking.” And she even does it just to prove it to us that it is really her talent. I was really amazed with her so I even asked her to show more because she hides this talent of hers to us. You can say it’s her 1st time showing it to us. She even mimics a cat meowing. I applause & they all look at me because maybe they’re thinking I’m like a childish kid who gets amazed with this thing but I really am because I even envy them because they can do it. Their looking at me makes me blush and all of them giggles after seeing my expression.

We were about to continue the game when suddenly Shiela unnie blurted out “Happy Birthday Anne!” We all looked at the clock & realized that it really is my birthday today because it’s already 12 midnight. After Shiela unnie greeted me, all of them started greeting me & I just replied “Thank you!”

When their greeting finished, Jaejoong oppa suddenly stands up.

“Anne, we should go now. It’s already midnight & all of us must prepare for the birthday & the engagement party later. Let’s all rest now. Maybe we can play another truth or dare game some other time.” Jaejoong oppa said.

I just nodded & replied “Especially the three of you oppa because you just finished your concert & you should be resting but you’re here with us.”

“Our future sister in-law is very caring!” Junsu oppa suddenly said that makes me blush since I’m still not used with them calling me their future sister in-law.

“Don’t mind him. We’ll go now.” Jaejoong oppa said & all of us waved at them as we all see them off the room. They also waved back & we closed the door when we already saw them going on their own rooms.

When I closed the door, I saw all of my unnies squealing & have smiles on their faces. I can’t blame them because they finally get an opportunity to be with their crushes but I am also happy because I really have fun with them.

I’m surely lucky to be able to meet & know JYJ oppas & I know my unnies will surely agree if I have told them that :)

Author’s Note:

This is the 10th chapter. The ideas for this chapter just also pop out on my mind recently just like the previous Chapter so I hope you like it.

Sorry for the late update. Lately I’m getting busy since the start of the year, I started working & still I’m experiencing writer’s block so I hope you understand. I decided to update today because it’s Jaejoong’s birthday today :)

Don’t know when I will update soon because this is the last Chapter that I created, I don’t have spare Chapters to be updated but I’ll try to update or create Chapters when I have time.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter. That will really help me in creating new chapters!

Thank you to those who read this chapter :)

Hope you’ll forward to my next update!