Chapter 19 Honeymoon Part 6

Say it again

Chapter 19 Honeymoon Part 6

 

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

Morning came and the newlywed couple is still deep in slumber, hugging each other feeling each other’s warmth. Jaejoong wake up first after he heard his phone’s alarm from the bedside table. He smiled as his wife beautiful face came into his view. Few strands of her hair were covering her face so Jaejoong put aside those strands of her hair waking up Anne.

“Morning, my sleepyhead wife!” Jaejoong greeted her as Anne break from the hug as she was covering her blush from her husband.

“What time is it, oppa?” Anne asked after stretching and sitting up on the bed.

“It’s already eight in the morning. Why don’t we first take our breakfast and then go somewhere after?” Jaejoong suggested.

“Why don’t we take breakfast and go somewhere later? Let’s sleep again.” Anne suggested with a pout.

“Let’s not skip breakfast. I know both of us are used to skipping breakfast but I don’t want to worry our parents who are in our hometown and also it’s bad for our health. I want to change for good and I want you too.” Jaejoong explained.

“It’s not like they’ll know it oppa unless one of us will say it. Come on please oppa. Let’s sleep again. I feel like I’m so tired from our trip yesterday and I still feel sleepy.” Anne said with a pout hoping Jaejoong will give in.

Jaejoong smirks as an idea pops in his head. He came closer to Anne while Anne moves away from him until she landed on the bed and Jaejoong was hovering over her.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Anne nervously asked.

“I don’t want to sleep but I know something more fun to do. Something newlywed couples do during their honeymoon. We can then skip our breakfast and go somewhere later after we did it.” Jaejoong whispered on Anne’s ear with his husky voice.

Anne was already blushing like a tomato after what Jaejoong had whispered to her. Jaejoong looks at her face wanting to see his wife expression to what he whispered.

“Oppa, what are you talking about?” Anne asked as she stutters.

“Don’t you know about it? Do you want me to demonstrate it to you or you want me to start it now?” Jaejoong seductively said as he come closer again to Anne’s face.

Jaejoong’s face was an inch closer to Anne’s face making them to feel each other’s breath. Anne bit her lips feeling uncomfortable to their position. She was even more nervous on what will Jaejoong do to her. She knows and understands what Jaejoong meant on what that something that is more fun to do but she is still not ready for it. She was praying inside that Jaejoong is just teasing her and that he’ll not continue what he wants to do. She knows man has needs and what Jaejoong wants to do is one of them. She doesn’t know what to do but she kept on thinking of ways so that she can escape from Jaejoong.

She smiled after an idea pops on her head.

“Oppa, I think you’re right. Skipping breakfast and going outside is much more fun to do early. Why don’t we prepare ourselves now so that we can take breakfast together and go somewhere afterwards?” Anne tried this idea even though she’s not sure if this will work out.

“But I think this is more fun to do. Why don’t we just eat together and go somewhere later?” Jaejoong whispered again on her ear.

Anne put her hands on Jaejoong’s cheeks and makes him face her.

“Oppa, please!” Anne begs as she pouted with her puppy eyes hoping it will work on him.

“My wife is so adorable! Ok. Prepare yourself now. I’ll be next after you finished.” Jaejoong replied after pinching Anne’s cheeks.

“Oppa, you’re the best!” Anne said while hugging Jaejoong.

“Go now before I change my mind and continue where we left.” Jaejoong answered with a smirk.

Anne immediately gets out of the bed as she gets her clothes to start preparing herself. She rushes to the bathroom making Jaejoong not to run after her if ever he changed his mind.

Anne sighed as she closed the bathroom door. She heard Jaejoong’s laughter outside the bathroom.

“I hate you, oppa!” Anne screams to let Jaejoong hear it earning more laughs from her husband.

“Sorry, my cute, innocent and blushing wife. You just left me with no choice. It’s so fun to tease you seeing how you react to what I did earlier. You don’t have to worry. I don’t have any intention on continuing on what you think I’m planning to do earlier. I was just making you to get up and take breakfast together and then afterwards, we can go somewhere to enjoy our last day of our honeymoon.” Jaejoong explained.

“I treat you as my younger sister so I don’t see myself doing that with you even though you’re my wife. I know you’re still not ready for that so I’ll not force you on that. It’s okay with me even though we won’t do it but if you’re willing and wanted it, I’ll give in to your wants because I wouldn’t be lying; I wanted it. I’m still a man and have needs so it’s just normal so I’m hoping you’ll not tempt me because I may lose control and devour you.” Jaejoong continued and teased Anne again.

“Oppa!” Anne screams again making Jaejoong to laugh more. Anne decided to start preparing herself to shake the thoughts of what happened earlier.

When Anne finished preparing himself, Anne glared at the grinning Jaejoong.

“Ok, Anne. Stop glaring at me. Oppa is already sorry. I’m just teasing you and you just left me with no choice but to do that so that you’ll get up.” Jaejoong explained.

“Ok. If you can’t forgive me, then it’s okay as long as you will take breakfast with me. It’s also okay if you don’t want to go with me to go somewhere.” Jaejoong sadly replied.

“Ok. I’m not mad at you oppa and I’ll already forgive you. It was just I was surprised and uncomfortable with what you had done earlier. You know I never had a boyfriend or a guy that will be just so close to me like that and planning to do something to me so I’m not comfortable with what you had done earlier.” Anne replied.

“Just stop being stubborn and listen to oppa, okay? I’ll do it again or may continue it if you’ll be stubborn again.” Jaejoong teasingly replied.

“Why do you love teasing me oppa?” Anne said with a pout.

“It’s because you are innocent with many things and I just love your expressions whenever I tease you but oppa will try to stop it.” Jaejoong replied.

“Ok, oppa. Just prepare yourself oppa. I want to eat breakfast just like what you wanted and I also want to go somewhere on our last day of our honeymoon.” Anne replied.

“Why don’t you help me prepare myself?” Jaejoong teasingly said with a smirk.

“Oppa, you’re starting again!” Anne shouted with a glare.

“I was just suggesting it so that I can be fast in preparing myself.” Jaejoong teasingly replied.

“Oppa, you’re already a grown up and I know you know how to prepare yourself without help from someone unless you’re sick.” Anne replied.

“Ok, Anne. Don’t take it seriously. I’m just joking, but if you want, it’s fine with me.” Jaejoong continued teasing Anne.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted while a laughing Jaejoong entered the bathroom to start preparing himself.

Anne was already feeling impatient so she went inside the bedroom they are sharing together. She was surprised to see a shirtless Jaejoong about to put a shirt. She immediately looks back at Jaejoong.

“Sorry, oppa. I didn’t mean to. I just thought what is taking you so long so I decided to check up on you. You may continue preparing yourself.” Anne said as she goes back to the living room to wait for Jaejoong again. Jaejoong laughs seeing his wife’s reaction.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted making Jaejoong to laugh more.

After some minutes, Jaejoong greeted his wife playing games with her phone. Anne was so concentrated on playing games so Jaejoong decided to look at his wife hoping it’ll make her to feel his presence but he failed. He sighs before leaning closer to his wife’s face making the latter to feel his presence.

“My cute and blushing wife, I already finished preparing myself. Let’s go now!” Jaejoong said still leaning closer to his wife’s face.

Anne just nodded and stands up after putting her phone in her bag. She was still looking down still hiding her blush from her husband while the latter was chuckling looking at her innocent wife blushing.

They ride on the elevator to take them to the restaurant on the floor where they'll take their breakfast. Anne was still feeling uneasy so Jaejoong decided to break the ice to the two of them when they finished sitting on the area where they’ll eat and finished ordering.

“Anne, are you okay? Are you still feeling uncomfortable with my teasing? Just tell oppa. I’ll not do it anymore. I don’t want this kind of silence that we have right now. I like more the conversations we had.” Jaejoong asked Anne.

“Sorry also oppa for reacting like this. Maybe I was just too surprised with what you had done earlier since you’re the first guy to be that close to me and even tease me like that.” Anne answered.

“Oppa knows that because I have an innocent wife but remember that I’m just doing that not because I wanted to, but because I just wanted you to stop being stubborn and listen to me. Do you understand oppa? You just always leave me with no choice.” Jaejoong answered back.

“Okay, oppa. I’ll be the good girl you want to be so that you’ll never tease me again. I promise you, oppa or maybe I can think of a way to get my revenge on you from teasing me.” Anne answered.

“Oh, I’m really looking forward to it, my innocent wife! When that time comes, will I see a transformation of my wife to a y and flirty girl?” Jaejoong teasingly answered.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted while blushing leaving Jaejoong laughing seeing his wife blushing again with his teasing.

Then, a waitress came with their orders interrupting the newlywed couple’s conversation.

“Enjoy the food!” The waitress said before leaving the couple.

“Wow, oppa! The food looks delicious! Itadakimasu” Anne said before started digging on her food. Jaejoong follow after seeing his wife totally enjoying the food she ordered for himself.

‘Anyone who is eating with her will really enjoy his/her meal even though he/she don’t like it seeing her reactions while eating’ Jaejoong thought while eating and looking at his wife.

After eating, they paid for their meal and leave the restaurant to meet the driver that will bring them to their destination.

“Where are we going, Anne?” Jaejoong asked.

“You’ll know when we get there.” Anne teasingly said with a grin.

“So now you’re copying me? Ok. Better be sure of it or I’ll get mad at you.” Jaejoong teasingly replied to Anne.

“Oppa!” Anne reacted after realizing Jaejoong just copied her answer also to him making Jaejoong to laugh.

Without them realizing, they arrived at their destination as the car stops. Both Jaejoong and Anne get off the car as the place came into their view.

“Welcome oppa to Yoyogi Park!” Anne excitedly said.

“This place is really beautiful Anne but it’s a park and there are many people. I don’t think we can stay for too long at this park because I may get spotted by my fans.” Jaejoong answered.

“But we have been to many places that have many people. Maybe you’ll not get notice here. You’re even in your disguise.” Anne sadly replied.

“Ok, oppa, understands. Let’s just be careful like how we did on those places we’ve been to so that I’ll not be spotted by my fans.” Jaejoong agreed to Anne.

“Thank you oppa! You’re the best!” Anne said and gives Jaejoong a hug after.

“Ok, let’s go.” Jaejoong said after Anne breaks the hug between them.

(A/N: This is a torii entrance to Yoyogi Park where Jaejoong and Anne go to. Credit to this link for the picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BrQqqcidBdw/UZx2n78ZIjI/AAAAAAAAAIY/avnBeLYAPxc/s1600/yoyogi+edited.jpg)

(A/N: For the information about Yoyogi Park and also to the map I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these sites: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoyogi_Park

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/yoyogi-park-guide

http://www.tokyo-park.or.jp/english/park/detail_03.html

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3002.html

http://dessylovetravelling.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/meiji-shrine-tokyo/)

Yoyogi Park is one of the largest parks in Tokyo, Japan, located adjacent to Harajuku Station and Meiji Shrine in Shibuya. Yoyogi Park is known for it’s festive atmosphere. It attracts musicians, artist, sports enthusiasts, cosplayer, fashion cliques and party goers. 

Jaejoong and Anne enter the park and they arrived at the Cycling Center. There they saw bicycles for rentals and saw many people renting for bicycles to use for their tour on the park or for the cycling course.

They walk their way on the park and they first saw the Children’s cycling plaza and saw cute children as what Anne called them enjoying riding on their bicycles. Anne stops and didn’t forget to take pictures of the children. Jaejoong followed taking pictures of the children with their smiles on their faces as they were biking. Then they also pass the Cycling course where they saw cyclist taking the cycling course. Anne again stops to take pictures of the bikers who were eagerly biking fast just to arrive early in the finish line.

After that, they pass the Meiji Shrine. Meiji Shrine is a shrine dedicated to Emperor Meiji, who was the first emperor of modern Japan, and to his consort, Empress Shoken. 

(A/N: This is the Meiji Shrine. Credit to this link for the picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BrQqqcidBdw/UZx2n78ZIjI/AAAAAAAAAIY/avnBeLYAPxc/s1600/yoyogi+edited.jpg)

The main complex of shrine entrance is marked by a massive tori gate. Every visitors of the shrine will be welcome by the sights of a tranquil forest where approximately 100,000 trees make up the said shrine that were planted during the shrine’s construction and were donated from regions across the entire country. 

(A/N: This is the Meiji Shrine’s main complex. Credit to this link for the picture: http://dessylovetravelling.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/shrine-meiji-forest-tranquil-tokyo-japan.jpg)

Jaejoong and Anne can’t help but to admire the beautiful surroundings of the park. It was very beautiful making them not to forget to take pictures of the place and with them.

At the middle of the forest, visitors to the shrine can take part in typical Shinto activities. Anne didn’t forget to buy some charms and amulets that were being sold in the shrine.

Jaejoong and Anne reach a place on the shrine where there is a big tree with a row of wooden plate called as Ema hanging around under the divine tree. The visitors of shrine can write their wish in those wooden plates and hang them under the tree hoping that their wishes to come true. 

(A/N: This is the Meiji Shrine’s ema. Credit to this link for the picture: http://dessylovetravelling.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/shrine-meiji-ema-wooden-plate-with-written-wishes-under-the-tree-tokyo-japan.jpg)

Anne convinced Jaejoong to write a wish on an ema. Jaejoong reluctant at first because he spotted suspicious group of girls looking at their direction but when Anne already bought two and handed one to him, he decided to get it from her. They both place their wishes on the backside of the plate.

While they continue walking around the Meiji Shrine, Anne’s curiosity is bugging her so without hesitation, she decided to let it out.

“Oppa, what’s your wish on the ema?” Anne asked.

“Why are you so curious about it? It may not come true if ever I told you.” Jaejoong answered back making Anne pout.

“Ok, oppa. By the way, why are you reluctant on making a wish when we were there? I saw you are feeling uncomfortable.” Anne asked.

“I saw some suspicious girls looking at our direction. I think I already confirm their identities. They are my fans. They were already following us.” Jaejoong answered.

“Where? Should we go now, oppa?” Anne asked as she look around and she proved Jaejoong was right because she saw a group of girls who were following them and hid behind a tree when Anne saw them.

“What should we do now, oppa?” Anne asked.

“I’m sorry to say this, Anne, but we can’t continue our trip to this park. We have to go back to the entrance and meet our driver to go back to the hotel.” Jaejoong answered.

“Don’t worry, oppa. I’ll understand. Let’s go now!” Anne answered with a smile hoping to make Jaejoong not to feel guilty.

Both were nervous to go back afraid the group of girls will follow them but they have no choice. They started walking to go back to the entrance when suddenly the group of girls started screaming and follow them.

“Jaejoong oppa!” The girls scream as they started to follow the newlywed. Jaejoong groans as he holds Anne’s hand and started running away from the group of girls.

They continued running when Jaejoong spotted a tree where they can hide. It’s a relief that the group of girls were far behind them so the girls didn’t saw where they hide. The couple smiled at each other as they feel relieve that the group of girls didn’t saw where they hide.

But the relief they felt disappear when the group of girls separated from each other to go look around the park hoping to see the couple. They look at the girls trying to move to escape from them when suddenly; one from the group of girls spotted the tree where they were hiding. They quickly sit and hide behind the tree but can’t help but to be nervous as the girl started to come closer.

When they thought the girl already left, that’s when they realized that the end of Anne’s dress can be seen from afar. Anne pulls out the end of her dress but it’s already too late because the girl started to come closer.

Both look at each other with nervousness that can be seen on their faces.

“What to do oppa?” Anne whispered.

“Just stay still and don’t make any noise.” Jaejoong answered as he looks at the girl going closer.

Jaejoong’s eyes grow wide as he saw the girl already too close to them.

“Anne, forgive me on what I’ll do.” Jaejoong told Anne before he close the gap between them and landed his lips to hers. Anne’s eyes grow wide surprise with Jaejoong’s action.

Anne wasn’t still able to recover from her shock when Jaejoong pull apart from their kiss. It turns out that the girl was surprise to saw the couple kissing not realizing that it was Anne and Jaejoong whom she is following and decided to respect the couple’s privacy.

“Let’s go now Anne! The girl is already away! We can now hide from them and go back to the hotel.” Jaejoong said and hold Anne’s hand but Anne was not budging.

“Close your mouth. I may end up kissing you again. Don’t tempt me, my wife.” Jaejoong teasingly said after seeing Anne’s parted lips and wink after.

Anne immediately closes and stands up as she holds Jaejoong’s hand. She was hiding the blush she had as they made their way on to the entrance to meet their driver on the parking lot.

They felt relief when the group of girls wasn’t able to saw them again; thanks to the big Yoyogi park. They arrived at the entrance safely and reach the parking lot after still holding each other’s hand. Anne immediately pulled out her hand on their intertwine hands after realizing it making Jaejoong to chuckle after his wife’s action and blushing. They entered the car while Jaejoong told the driver to go back to the hotel.

Anne was feeling disappointed that their last day trip was quick. She sighs and looks at her side finally realizing that she forgets something.

“Oppa, I prepared food for us to have picnic at the Yoyogi Park while you’re preparing yourself earlier but we can’t do picnic. What will we do to the food?” Anne asked.

“Aside from Yoyogi Park, on what places where you wanted to go? Maybe we can have picnic there.” Jaejoong asked.

“Really, oppa?” Anne excitedly replied.

“I can’t bear to see the disappointed look on my wife’s face. Let’s just take a picnic and then we can go back to the hotel.” Jaejoong answered.

“Ok. Take us to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.” Anne happily told the driver.

After some minutes of travelling from Yoyogi Park, they reached the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. They exited the car and the beautiful view of the said garden welcomes them.

(A/N: This is the entrance gate to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Credit to this link for the picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wUgQcaNq4Qw/UDg6m8mB77I/AAAAAAAADBs/cTieoAC7v_k/s640/IMG_2620.JPG)

(A/N: For the information about Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and also to the map I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these sites: 

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3034_001.html

http://www.gojapango.com/tokyo/shinjuku_gyoen.htm

http://www.exploringtokyo.com/guide-shinjuku-gyoen.php

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3034_001.html

http://www.exploringtokyo.com/guide-shinjuku-gyoen.php)

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is a large park with an eminent gardent in Shinjuku and Shibuya. It was originally a residence of the Naito family in the Edo period. Afterwards, it became the garden under the management of the Imperial Household Agency of Japan. It is now a park under the jurisdiction of the national Ministry of the Environment.

They paid for the admission fee and entered the garden. They first pass by the Greenhouse. 

(A/N: This is the greenhouse on Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Credit to this link for the picture: http://thomasgittel.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/04-e696b0e5aebfe5bea1e88b91e6b8a9e5aea41.jpg)

They entered the greenhouse and were greeted by a wide variety of Japan’s native and endangered plants preserved inside the said greenhouse. The greenhouse is also housed with many tropical and subtropical flowers that makes Anne smile seeing those beautiful flowers that are so pleasing to the eyes. Anne didn’t forget to take pictures of those plants which she saw for the first time and some that she is familiar with.

When they finished their tour on the greenhouse, they decided to pass by the English Garden where they will have their picnic.

(A/N: This is the English Garden on Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Credit to this link for the picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uqbu4MH1kDk/Tk3BoJmV2xI/AAAAAAAAdtI/cvwXa8kPYJw/s640/DSC09813grs.jpg)   

The English Garden is covered by fine grass and neatly mowed lawn. It is spacious and perfect place to take off your shoes and lie down in the grass. The said garden is a famous place to the visitors of the garden to have a picnic with their family and friends.

Anne goes ahead of Jaejoong as she started looking for a spot where they can have a picnic. She also take it for consideration the amount of people; the lesser the people on the spot, it will be much convenient for the two. Anne smiled widely when she spotted an empty spot beside a tree.

“Let’s go there, oppa!” Anne said as she unconsciously holds Jaejoong’s hand.

When they reach the spot, Anne realized that she is still holding Jaejoong’s hand that she immediately withdraws her hand and look away while making Jaejoong chuckles with his shy wife’s expression.

Jaejoong gets the basket from Anne making her surprise.

“No, oppa, I can do the set up.” Anne objected.

“No, let me. You’re already the one who prepared this. Wait for me as I set up.” Jaejoong objected making Anne to give up on her being persistent.

Jaejoong first opens the basket as he gets the blanket and spread it on the spot where they will have their picnic.

“Anne, you can sit now. I’ll just get the food.” Jaejoong said after sitting on the blanket.

Anne joins him on the blanket as she also helps from getting the food she prepared.

“Sorry, oppa, if it’s only sandwiches and juice. I hope you’ll enjoy this simple food I prepared.” Anne said.

“The thought of you preparing food for a short time is much important to me so thank you. Come on! Let’s go eat!” Jaejoong said as he took a sandwich and take a bite of it.

Anne smiled because of the touching response of Jaejoong. She also took a sandwich and takes a bite on it.

“I forgot to tell you, oppa. I made two sets of sandwich. The first set is the tuna sandwich while the other one is Ham and Cheese Sandwich. I get the Ham and Cheese Sandwich. Do you want to taste it?” Anne asked.

“Is it okay?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s okay oppa.” Anne replied while she extended her hand and offered her sandwich for Jaejoong to take a bite.

Jaejoong comes closer to Anne as he took a bite from Anne’s sandwich.

“Come on, take a bite on my sandwich too. The tuna sandwich you made as well as the ham and cheese sandwich that I just tasted is delicious.” Jaejoong offered after chewing the bite from Anne’s sandwich.

Anne can’t resist Jaejoong’s offer since Anne really loves eating so she takes a bite from it. Anne then gets the juices from the basket and handed one to Jaejoong and drinks her own juice. Jaejoong also drinks on his own juice when a middle-aged lady passed by.

“The two of you are so sweet! Are you perhaps a married couple because the two of you looks like you’re on your honeymoon?” The lady asked after seeing the two feeding each other and having a picnic date.

“Yes, we’re a newlywed couple and you’re right that we are on our honeymoon.” Jaejoong answered as he put his hand around Anne’s waist making them closer to each other. Anne looks at Jaejoong with a surprised face but later on blushes after seeing Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong was smiling with those loving eyes like the kind of smile that a guy has if he’s in love. It made Anne feel uncomfortable so she looked away trying to hide her blush.

“It looks like your wife is shy.” The lady said.

“She’s really uncomfortable being sweet around others but she’s very sweet when we are alone.” Jaejoong replied back.

“She’s a beautiful girl and you’re a handsome man. The two of you are lucky for each other.” The old lady replied with a smile while eyeing the two.

“You’re right, aunt. I’m lucky to have her.” Jaejoong answered while staring at Anne with those hypnotizing eyes as Anne described it. She again looks away after having a brief eye contact with Jaejoong.

“I’ll go now. I may be disturbing your time with your wife.” The lady said while the two waved her goodbyes.

Jaejoong started laughing when the lady was already far from them.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted as she was about to hit Jaejoong but Jaejoong already predicted it and stands up.

Jaejoong sticks out his tongue like a kid provoking more Anne.

“I’ll surely hit you hard if I catch you, oppa!” Anne shouted to Jaejoong as she started running after him.

Jaejoong has long legs compared to her so it was hard for her to catch up with him but she run faster and slowly catching up to Jaejoong.

But what Jaejoong done surprised her. When she was already near to Jaejoong, Jaejoong suddenly look back and grab her wrist as he lay her down on the grass. Anne was struggling but Jaejoong pins both her wrist as he hover over her petite body lowering towards her to whisper on her ears.

“What to do my wife? I caught you. You told me earlier if you catch me, you’ll hit me. But the opposite happen. What should I do to my wife?” Jaejoong said with a smirk on his face.

Anne didn’t know what to do at that moment that she wasn’t able to stop her mannerism of biting her lips.

“Aigoo, my wife is biting her lips. Are you perhaps implying you want me to kiss you? I wouldn’t mind though.” Jaejoong said with his husky voice and with the smirk still on his face.

Jaejoong stands up and started laughing hard.

“You are really fun to tease, Anne!” Jaejoong said between his laughs.

“Oppa, I really hate you!” Anne said with a glare and walks away from him.

“Wait, Anne. Don’t take it seriously. I was just joking. Wait!” Jaejoong shouted to Anne who is slowly moving away from him.

Jaejoong was able to catch up with Anne and holds her wrist to make him face her.

“Oppa is sorry. Can you forgive me?” Jaejoong apologized and look to Anne’s eyes.

“I still hate you, oppa!” Anne replied with a glare.

“Oppa will do anything for you to forgive me. I was just teasing you but I wasn’t expecting you’ll not like it. Please, Anne! Oppa doesn’t want you to be upset because of me.” Jaejoong pleaded to Anne.

“Anything oppa?” Anne asked with a small smile on her face.

“Yes, Anne. Tell oppa.” Jaejoong replied back.

“A piggyback ride.” Anne answered.

“Ok.” Jaejoong immediately answered and bended down.

“Wait, oppa. I’ll just pack our things.” Anne said as Jaejoong nodded as an answer.  

Anne had a big smile on her face as she put her arms around Jaejoong’s neck as she gets on Jaejoong’s back.

Jaejoong then stands up and pull his arms underneath Anne’s legs. Anne was holding the basket as Jaejoong started walking with her on his back.

“Am I heavy oppa?” Anne asked with worry.

“Yes, I think my back will get broken because of your weight.” Jaejoong teasingly replied.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted and slaps Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Ah! That hurts! I was just joking. Actually, you’re very light. You should put more weight.” Jaejoong replied.

Anne heaved a long sigh and Jaejoong felt it.

“What’s with the long sigh?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s because we went on Yoyogi Park and here that is famous for cherry blossom but because of the fear of being recognized, we weren’t able to enjoy our stay on the places we visited today. I haven’t seen cherry blossom in real life.” Anne replied with a pout visible on her face.

“Don’t worry. Let’s go back when the cherry blossoms blooms.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Promise, oppa?” Anne said with a hint of happiness on her voice.

“I promise. I’ll try to find time by that time. I don’t want my wife to be disappointed.” Jaejoong said consoling Anne.

“I can’t wait for it, oppa. But oppa even though you wouldn’t be able to keep your promise, I’ll not be disappoint to you because I know your job and you’re busy and when we go back to Korea tomorrow, I’ll be taking the place of becoming CEO on our company so I’ll be busy also.” Anne replied back.

“But still when you become the CEO, don’t ever forget to eat and busy yourself too much on your job. Don’t forget to take some time out and maybe we can have time together.” Jaejoong told Anne.

“Ok, appa.” Anne teasingly replied.

“Do you want me to do what I done earlier and continue where we left off?” Jaejoong asked and Anne immediately shook her head as a reply.

“Good girl.” Jaejoong said while Anne pouts because she surrenders again to Jaejoong’s teasing.

After some minutes of walking, they exited the garden and reach the parking lot where their driver is waiting for them. Jaejoong put Anne down and afterwards they both entered the car.

While they were on their way to the hotel where they are staying at, Anne received a text message from her friends.

“Oh My God! Why did I totally forget about it? They may end up killing me.” Anne exclaimed after reading the message.

“Any problem Anne?” Jaejoong worriedly asked.

“My friends asked me to buy some items here in Japan. I totally forget about it. I’m feeling guilty that I forget about it because I’m very thankful for them. This is just a small favour and yet I wasn’t able to do it.” Anne replied with sadness visible to her face.

“On where can you buy those items?” Jaejoong asked.

“To the Ginza Shopping District.” Anne replied.

“Ok. Let’s go there. We still had plenty of time. Let’s enjoy our last day here in Japan.” Jaejoong answered.

“You’re not serious, oppa, right? Come on, Ginza Shopping District is a famous place and has many people who always went there. You may end up be recognized.” Anne replied with a hint of worry on her voice.

“As long as we are careful and as long as we wear this disguise, I think we’ll not end up be recognized.” Jaejoong replied back.

“I can just text unnies about me forgetting and we fear of being recognized. I know they can understand.” Anne answered trying to end their conversation about going to the Ginza Shopping District.

“Come on, Anne! I see the disappointed look on your face earlier. I understand it. We can just go to the shops where you can buy those items your unnies asked you to and then off we go. We just need to be careful. Trust oppa. But if worst comes to worst, then we should just escape and run out for our lives. I’ll protect you if ever that happens. Don’t worry about it. Actually, I still find it early to go back to the hotel so let’s stroll around the Ginza Shopping District.” Jaejoong persuaded Anne.

“Ok you win, oppa.” Anne answered while instructing the driver to go to the Ginza Shopping District.

Since they were already near the hotel, it takes some time for them to arrive at the Ginza Shopping District.

(A/N: For the information about Ginza Shopping District I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these site: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginza)

The Ginza is a district of Chuo, Tokyo. It is known as an upscale area of Tokyo with numerous department stores, boutiques, restaurants and coffeehouses. Ginza is recognized as one of the most luxurious shopping districts in the world. 

(A/N: This is the Ginza Shopping District during the day. Credit to this link for the picture: http://cruisingwithcarolanddick.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/ginza-district-day.jpg)

When they exited the car, they were welcome by a large amount of people but still little compared to the number of people during the night. Both Jaejoong and Anne didn’t waste a time and immediately asks questions for locations of the shops where they have to buy the items Anne’s friends asks to her.

The shopping district is a large place and they were many people so it was hard for both Jaejoong and Anne to finish shopping early but thankful enough that they wore the disguise. When the night was about to come and the number of people are multiplying, Jaejoong and Anne decided to immediately finish their shopping.

When they finished shopping, they were able to pass by cafes and restaurants making Anne to stop and look but she decided to look away with a disappointed face on her face. When food is involved, Anne can’t help but be tempted but she understood that now is the right time because of her fear of being recognized by people especially Jaejoong.

They immediately look for their driver and entered the car. Anne tried to hide her disappointed face at Jaejoong by looking through the car’s window but she wasn’t successful because Jaejoong can feel it and was feeling guilty about it.

They were both silent throughout the ride back to the hotel. Feeling of tiredness, guiltiness and disappointment were felt by the two for the outcome of their last day in Japan.

When they arrived at the hotel, Anne first exited the car and gets the shopping bags and the basket but Jaejoong helps her after he exited the car. They were on the parking lot and was about to ride on the elevator to go to their room when Jaejoong suddenly speaks.

“Anne, let’s eat. I know you’re hungry.” Jaejoong proposed while Anne just nodded as an answer.

They both entered the elevator when it open and they pressed the floor where the restaurant of the hotel is located. When they arrived at the floor, the elevator opens and they were welcome by a waitress to reserve a seating for the two of them. They were escorted to their seats and were given two glasses of water for each of them and a menu to pick for their orders.

Jaejoong raise his hand and a waiter came to take their orders. Jaejoong orders for the two of them since Anne answered that anything is fine with her while they were looking at the menu. The waiter left after taking their orders and assured them that their order will arrive after some minutes.

“What’s with that look, Anne? Tell oppa. You’re making me worried.” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s not like I’m trying to make the mood go down when we should be happy since we’re on a break but I can’t help but to think that it must have been better if we are ordinary people. We could have enjoyed the park, the garden and the shopping district that we visited earlier without fearing of being recognized.” Anne answered and sighed after.

“At least we enjoyed the places we visited these few days. Don’t be sad and what’s important on a break or vacation is we had fun and we are together. Stop thinking of those negative things.” Jaejoong tried to comfort Anne.

“It’s because ever since I was a kid, I have always had bodyguards with me because ever since I was born, I’m always a target of being kidnap by those kidnappers or those competitors of our company. Even now, I know there are people who are following us throughout our stay here in Japan. I know grandfather just wanted me to be safe and to be protected but I feel like I’m not free.“ Anne replied with sadness on her voice.

“Just think that your grandfather is just worried and just wanted you to protect you from harm because he loves you so much. And besides those people following you that you think as the bodyguards hired by your grandfather are not near to us and didn’t bothered our tour. And who knows there are people following us also who are trying to harm you? At least they were able to protect you. Stop on focusing on negative things rather think of positive things. You’ll end up losing your appetite if you kept on thinking like that.” Jaejoong continued comforting Anne more.

Just then, their food arrived and was delivered by the waiter who took their orders.

“Enjoy your food!” The waiter said with a smile on his face before leaving the two.

“Heard what the waiter said? Enjoy the food and stop those thoughts you’re thinking. Let’s eat.” Jaejoong said trying to convince Anne.

“Ok, oppa. I understand. Thank you.” Anne answered with a small smile on her face.

Jaejoong smiled back and afterwards started eating. Anne joins her and they eat in silence. It wasn’t because they were awkward or something but they were already tired from their tour and just doesn’t want to skip dinner.

After some minutes, they finished eating and Jaejoong paid for their meal even though Anne tried to. When they exited the restaurant, they ride on the elevator to bring them on the floor where their room is located.

They arrived at their room after a fast ride on the elevator since they were only the ones who are inside the elevator. Jaejoong closed the door and the two put their things down.

Anne immediately looks for her pyjamas to take a quick shower. She informed Jaejoong and Jaejoong nodded as an answer. While Anne was taking a quick shower, Jaejoong was packing his things up as they will be going home by tomorrow at Korea to go back to the lives they left.

When Anne exited the bathroom after taking a quick shower, Jaejoong then entered and took a quick shower. Anne was packing her things up and was slightly feeling sad because they are leaving the country Japan where they had fun together for their honeymoon.

When Anne finished packing her things up, she lie down on her bed but was having a hard time to sleep. She straightened up and peek at Jaejoong. She saw Jaejoong was already lying on the sofa and probably asleep that time but she decided to call out for his name.

“Jaejoong oppa?” Anne called out but she didn’t hear any response so she decided to lie down on her bed.

“What is it, Anne?” Anne squealed surprised to the sudden reply of Jaejoong.

“Sorry for surprising you but I heard you. I was just waiting for you to continue.” Jaejoong apologized.

“I thought you are already sleeping that’s why I decided not to continue and just lie down on my bed.” Anne replied.

“Go on. I’m listening.” Jaejoong answered urging Anne to continue.

“Oppa, can you sleep with me?” Anne shyly asked.

Jaejoong straightened up with a look of surprise on his face.

“It’s not what you think oppa. What I meant is you sleep beside me on the bed. You must be having a hard time sleeping on the couch so I’m just inviting you to sleep here in the bed with me since I think we fit here since you already sleep here for two days.” Anne shyly explained.

“Are you sure about that? I can endure since it’s already our last day. You don’t have to worry about me. I can handle it. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable when I’m sleeping beside you.” Jaejoong asked.

“Actually, when you’re sleeping beside me, I feel the opposite of what you think oppa. I feel comfortable and can sleep easily with you beside me and singing me a lullaby. And besides, I trust you oppa. You already sleep with me last two days and you didn’t do anything. If you are thinking of taking advantage of me, you should have done it on the first day we sleep together on this bed.” Anne answered.

“But remember, I’m still a guy and not because we sleep together already for the last two days means I can still be that guy who will not think of taking advantage of you. Who knows that my urges suddenly want you? Are you really sure?” Jaejoong asked trying to convince Anne that it isn’t a good idea. Jaejoong can’t deny but Anne surely tempts her sometimes without her knowing so he’s trying to control himself and not to scare her. He is a man and being with a girl who is beautiful and innocently seduces him is making things hard for him. For those two days that he is sleeping with her, he is thankful enough that he’s also tired and fall asleep easily because if not, he’ll surely be in trouble.

“I don’t know oppa why you’re trying to make me change my mind but I trust you and believe you so I don’t think there is nothing wrong if you’ll sleep beside me. You already prove yourself to me that I can trust you after sleeping with me the last two days.” Anne answered.

“You are really stubborn, Anne! Fine, I’ll sleep beside you tonight.” Jaejoong replied while taking up his pillow and standing up as he comes closer to the bed.

He lied next to Anne and put the covers to the two of them.

“Happy now?” Jaejoong asked.

“Oppa, you sound irritated. Look, if you don’t want, it’s okay with me. I can just sleep alone here…” Anne replied but was cut by Jaejoong.

“Oppa is not mad. It’s just… I don’t know why you don’t know why I tried to change your mind. Being innocent Anne can really make someone slightly irritated but oppa understands you. Come on, let’s just sleep now.” Jaejoong answered.

“Last request, oppa. Can you sing me a lullaby? I can’t fall asleep maybe because I was still feeling down because of what happen today.” Anne shyly asked.

“Ok.” Jaejoong replied after sighing as he started singing. He was halfway finishing the song but stops suddenly when he heard Anne’s steady breathing. He decided to continue singing but stops again when he felt Anne’s hug.

He smiled to his innocent and stubborn wife. He doesn’t know but his wife’s actions can really put a smile on his face. He is slowly liking the company of Anne making him feel a little sad because when they go back to Korea, they’ll be busy and may have little time together not like how they spent their days on their honeymoon.

He shrugs their thoughts off as he decided to join his wife in sleeping. He hugs back Anne as sleepiness visited him.

And that’s how their fourth or last day of their honeymoon ended.

Author’s Note:

This is the 19th chapter. The ideas for this chapter just also pop out on my mind recently just like the previous Chapters so really hoping you like it.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also, work is making me busy. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

Still don’t know when I will update because this is again the last Chapter that I created, I don’t have spare Chapters to be updated but I’ll try to update or create Chapters when I have time or when ideas for the next Chapters pop out my head.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter. That will really help me in creating new chapters!

Thank you to those who read this chapter :)

Thank you also @ayouth, @freakcandobetter, @faridpraderago and @jaejoongsmininion for subscribing on this fic :)

Thank you again to @jaejoongsmininion for leaving a comment on my last update :)

Hoping you’ll look forward to my next update!