Chapter 17 Honeymoon Part 4

Say it again

Chapter 17 Honeymoon Part 4

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

“Oppa, wake up! Let’s tour the place.” Anne wakes up Jaejoong by shaking him lightly.

“5 minutes.” Jaejoong said to Anne while pouting and showing his puppy eyes.

Anne’s POV:

Be thankful you’re cute when you pout oppa.

End of Anne’s POV

“Ok, oppa. But 5 minutes only. No extension.” Anne said while Jaejoong just nodded and sleep again. Anne just chuckles with Jaejoong’s reaction while waiting for 5 minutes.

“Oppa, 5 minutes had passed. Come on, stand up and prepare now. I’ll just wait you here in the couch.” Anne said while shaking Jaejoong.

Jaejoong groans before getting up and started preparing himself while Anne chuckles again seeing Jaejoong’s reaction.

After some minutes, Jaejoong finished preparing himself but still sleepy. They ride on the elevator and afterwards, ride on the car that will take them to their destination.

“Where are we going, Anne?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s a secret oppa. You’ll know when we get there.” Anne replied back.

After some minutes, the car stops so both of them exited the car.

“Oppa, this is the place where I and my friends went to when we tour the place when we arrived here for the engagement party.” Anne explained.

“Let’s enter the place.” Jaejoong said while Anne goes with him to enter the place.

“Hi Aunt!” Anne greeted the owner of the shop.

“You’re Anne right? You’re the one who was with her friends when you last went here, right?” The owner asked.

“Yes. You’re right, Aunt. I can see there are many new items here in your shop.” Anne replied back.

“Now I know why you’re slightly familiar to me when you went here. You didn’t tell me that you are the daughter of the owner of the multinational company. And I can see here it’s your husband right here? Don’t want to say his name because the other customers may recognize him if I say out his name. You know that the news of your engagement and also your wedding are very popular here in Japan! I heard from those who go to my shop that there are many against on your wedding especially his fans but I don’t agree with them because you look good together.” The owner shop replied back.

“Oh by the way, don’t you know that your wife model one of my outfit. When I posted her outfit on my online shop, that outfit got popular and many are asking on who is the model. Many also purchase that outfit so I’m really thankful to Anne for letting me to make her my model.” The owner of the shop continued.

“Don’t worry about it, Aunt. You were so kind to us so I don’t mind being your model by that time even though you can say I was just forced by my friends but it was a good experience. And you even made all of what we purchased that time free so I’m very thankful for that, Aunt.” Anne replied back.

“Can I see her pictures?” Jaejoong asked.

“Why oppa? Don’t. It’s very embarrassing.” Anne protested but Jaejoong already saw the pictures when the owner of the shop let him see the pictures of Anne on the online shop.

“You look cute on that outfit! I think you can be a model, Anne.” Jaejoong praises her while it makes Anne blushing.

“I don’t think oppa. I’d rather be the next owner of the company rather than being a model.” Anne replied back trying to hide her blush.

“Why don’t you look on my shop? Maybe you can see something to your liking.” The owner of the shop said while Anne and Jaejoong just both nodded.

Both Anne and Jaejoong tried some of the accessories there. They also even took pictures with each other. They praised one another saying “They look good on that accessory”, “It suited them well.” or “They look cute with the accessory” mostly pertaining to Anne.

Anne can’t help but to blush when Jaejoong said she’s cute since she feel she don’t deserve to be praised with those words.

Suddenly, Anne saw the wig section and an idea pops out on her head.

“Oppa, can you try this one? Please. I just want to know how you will look like with this wig. If you try this one, I’ll no longer wake you up early in the morning just like what I did just morning. Promise.” Anne pleaded.

“No. I’ll do it if you model again for Aunt.” Jaejoong replied back.

“But oppa…” Anne protested.

“Then I’ll not agree to what you want.” Jaejoong replied.

“Ok. Aunt, I will model another outfit for your shop.” Anne replied sounding defeated and put the wig on Jaejoong.

(A/N: Credit to this site for Jaejoong’s picture wearing a wig:  http://mychunforever.tumblr.com/post/47035011300/dbsk-members-dressed-as-girls)

“Oppa, you’re so beautiful when you’re wearing a wig.” Anne said surprised.

“Anne, stop talking nonsense.” Jaejoong awkwardly replied while removing the wig.

“No, oppa.” Anne said and put again the wig. She immediately took a picture of him wearing the wig.

“Yah Anne! Erase that!” Jaejoong said while trying to get the phone of Anne.

“If I was a boy and I will see you wearing that wig, I’ll never believe that you’re a guy oppa or I’ll court you. Or If I’m a girl, I’ll surely envy you or will be a lesbian to see a girl as beautiful like you.” Anne replied while successfully put her phone on her bag not letting Jaejoong to have it to erase the picture.

“So now it’s your turn. Aunt, let Anne change now for her new outfit to model.” Jaejoong said.

“Why are you so eager, oppa? Are you that angry to me because I took a picture of you?” Anne asked.

“No, it’s because I want to take my revenge.” Jaejoong teasingly replied.

“Oppa!” Anne shouted.

“Let’s go now, Anne.” The owner of the shop said while Anne just went with her pouting.

The old lady brought Anne to a room where she kindly asked her to try out the outfit. When she exited the fitting room, the old lady exclaimed “Kawaii and it looks good on you. It seems like it was meant for you.” while Anne bowed after saying “Thank you” while also hiding her blushing face after hearing the compliment.

After that, the old lady began applying makeup and also put the wig on Anne. She was really smiling widely and even claps her hands while saying “I really love to have you a permanent model for my shop because the clothes really fit you and looks good on you. I was really right to choose you as the model for this outfit. You really are cute and look like a doll.” Anne bowed and thanked the owner of the shop while smiling.

“Look at yourself. If you don’t believe me, you can see it for yourself.” The owner of the shop said with a smile. Anne just nodded and does what she said. She stands in front of the mirror to look at her appearance.

(A/N: Just imagine Anne was standing in front of a mirror and not posing that way. Sorry I can’t find a picture of Alodia Gosiengfiao standing only while wearing that outfit :( By the way, if you’re interested, she’s cosplaying the character Miwako Sakurada from the anime Paradise Kiss.)

“Aunt, I really look different before you gave me the makeover to model this outfit. What did you do?” Anne asked surprisingly.

“I didn’t do much anything. It was just you are hiding your beautiful face. You were already naturally beautiful but with some changes that I made to you, you become more beautiful.” The owner of the shop praised her making Anne blushes hard. Afterwards, the owner of the shop takes a picture of her showing the whole outfit.

“Why don’t we exit this fitting room and present you to your husband? He may fall in love with you more.” The owner of the shop teasingly said.

“Aunt!” Anne shyly replied.

The owner of the shop chuckles after seeing Anne’s reaction and afterwards, they exited the fitting room and they were welcome by Jaejoong’s presence.

“Wow, my wife is a cute model wearing that outfit! You did a good job, Aunt!” Jaejoong exclaimed while giving a thumbs up. Afterwards, he took pictures of Anne but Anne tried to get his phone from him. But since Jaejoong is taller than her and Jaejoong hold the phone out of reach of Anne, Anne wasn’t successfully able to get the phone from him that was full of pictures of her and also since Jaejoong already put his phone on his pocket.

“You are really unfair, oppa! I only took about a 2-3 pictures of you but you took more pictures from me!” Anne said with a pout.

“This is what you called revenge, my cute wife.” Jaejoong teasingly replied making Anne blushes after hearing the last three words from Jaejoong.

“Both of you are really childish but you look cute together.” The owner of the shop said to the two.

“Before I forgot Anne, why don’t you pose for me? Just one more picture then we’ll be finished.” The owner of the shop requested.

“Ok, Aunt. What pose should I make?” Anne asked.

“I think you should do a cute pose. It suits the outfit.” Jaejoong suggested.

“But oppa, I can’t do poses like that.” Anne protested.

“Come on. I know you can do it.” Jaejoong encourages Anne.

“Ok, I’ll try. Don’t laugh if it’s not good or awkward.” Anne said before doing the cute pose.

400

(A/N: This is the pose that Anne did.)

“I think you should do another pose.” Jaejoong suggested.

“Oppa, you’re not helping. I want to go to another place. I think it was a good shot right, Aunt?” Anne asked.

“I agree with her. She looks cute on that pose. You can change now. Really thank you for modelling the outfit.” The owner of the shop replied.

“You’re welcome, Aunt.” Anne replied back before going to the fitting room to change.

After Anne changed, many customers started entering the shop. Many keep on staring on Jaejoong and Anne looking like they are recognizing the two.

“I think the two of you should go now. I think some of the customers are starting to recognize you. Thank you for visiting the shop and thank you for modelling the outfit! Hoping you can visit again!” The owner of the shop said.

“Yes, Aunt. If we have time and we are here in Japan, we’ll visit you again. We’ll go now.” Anne replied back while Jaejoong just nodded with a smile as a sign of goodbye.

Jaejoong immediately hold Anne’s hands and immediately look for their car because there are already some customers from the shop that are slowly following them because they find the two familiar. Thankfully, they were able to enter the car before they were able to come closer to them.

“That was a close one, oppa!” Anne said.

“I should really be thankful with this disguise. I think they were able to recognize you since you weren’t on disguise. I think you should wear a disguise today because it looks like people are already familiar with you.” Jaejoong suggested.

“But I don’t have any!” Anne replied.

“I do have extras disguise just in case you need one.” Jaejoong said and showed the extra disguise he has. It was a cap and a sunglass. Anne first put her hair in a tight bun before wearing the cap and the sunglass.

(A/N: This is the disguise of Anne.)

“So where are we going next, oppa?” Anne asked.

“The driver already knows where we will go next. I called him earlier after I finished preparing myself while you were waiting for me. I told him our destinations after we visit the place where we’ll go first.” Jaejoong explained.

“But oppa, you didn’t answer my question. Where are we going next?” Anne asked again.

 “You’ll know when we get there.” Jaejoong answered.

“Why do you keep answering that whenever I asked you when we are going somewhere?” Anne asked with a pout making Jaejoong chuckles.

“I’ll just want to surprise you and I don’t want to spoil it by saying our next destination. Don’t worry. I know you’ll like our next destination.” Jaejoong replied.

After some minutes, the car stops as they arrive at their destination. Jaejoong first exited the car and opens the car door for Anne. Anne said “Thank you” with a smile at Jaejoong before looking at where they are.

Anne smiles widely after seeing the place where Jaejoong takes her.

(A/N: The place where Jaejoong takes Anne is Sanrio Puroland. Credit to this site for the picture above:  http://www.mangovine.net/images/uploads/sanrio-puroland-building.jpg)

 

(A/N: For the information about Sanrio Puroland and also to the map I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these sites: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanrio_Puroland

http://www.puroland.co.jp/english/map.html

http://www.puroland.co.jp/english/sanriotown.html

http://www.puroland.co.jp/english/attractions.html

http://sqeries.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/a-tour-of-japanese-pop-culture-part-7-hello-kitty-and-sanrios-puroland/

http://www.catsparella.com/2010/08/sanrio-puroland-mecca-for-hello-kitty.html

http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/2013/07/23/hello-kitty-theme-park-unveils-new-attractions/

http://www.visitjapan.jp/ASEAN/en/theme-parks/sanrio-puroland.html

http://www.merit5.co.jp/citylifenews/familyland/sanrio/sanrio.html)

They went to the Sanrio Puroland. It is an indoor theme park that is run by the Sanrio Company, and hosts various musicals, restaurants, attractions, and theme rides using the popular characters such as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Jewelpet and many more. It attracts many visitors from overseas as well even though many of the attractions are only in Japanese because of the worldwide popularity of these characters.

They go through the entrance of the place after buying the tickets. They entered the place and first decided to go to the Sanrio Character Boat Ride.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Sanrio Character Boat Ride:  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xGi7UVhnkQw/UdTbJk26_iI/AAAAAAAANWM/qP9CnbBDEFM/s1600/017.JPG)

This is an attraction that offers a boat ride through the magical world of Sanrio. It is a ride which tells a story of everyone preparing for a party at the Kitty Castle. Both Jaejoong and Anne enjoyed the ride seeing the tons of Sanrio characters and the place is pleasing to the eyes with its scenery so the two can’t help but to take pictures of the place.

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Sanrio Character Boat Ride: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4JMZVX0tX_A/UYz6AMnVMqI/AAAAAAAACJA/BGt5xEZ_K7E/s1600/IMG_5194.JPG)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Sanrio Character Boat Ride: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s-nfaUH2kys/UYz6GRse2pI/AAAAAAAACJI/cUf40Lkzu5k/s1600/IMG_5197.JPG)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Sanrio Character Boat Ride: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kHpmP5vbpjA/UYz54qSxhBI/AAAAAAAACI4/R3EVoi-a6cg/s1600/IMG_5187.JPG)

After their boat ride, they headed over to the Lady Kitty’s House.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Lady Kitty's House:  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qll19l-mnvE/ThJqlR6UtMI/AAAAAAAABWc/1DtJZ4cdXKo/s1600/puroland5.jpg)

There guests would be able to walk through of a life-sized house belonging to Hello Kitty. There is a foyer, bedroom and bathroom, dining room area, and library. Hello Kitty even has her very own cat car parked out front. They really enjoyed looking at Hello Kitty’s house so they took pictures together or the part of the house where they really enjoyed looking at. It only has one floor but the place is full of attractions that every guests visiting it or entering it will get to enjoyed seeing, listening and photographing the attractions inside the Lady Kitty’s House. And at the end of the tour, a friendly cast member takes pictures of Jaejoong and Anne together with Hello Kitty.

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Lady Kitty’s House:  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6TGS5uYipCI/ThJsk7X3EgI/AAAAAAAABWo/8Jwgjlmhi3A/s1600/puroland9.jpg)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Lady Kitty’s House:  http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4013/4529616930_6b59d8de6f.jpg)

After they finished touring the Lady Kitty’s House, they exited the attraction and they were about to head to another attraction when Anne’s phone rings.

“Wait, oppa. I just answer this call.” Anne said to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just nodded before he looks at the map to look for the attraction they can go to next.

“Hi, Ate! Really? Where is she? I really miss her so much. She’s also here? Where are you? We’re here at the exit of Lady Kitty’s House. Ok. We’ll wait for the two of you here. Bye!” Anne ended the call and it turns out it was her cousin who is currently living in Japan with her husband and daughter.  

“Who is it?” Jaejoong asked as Anne finished the call.

“It is my cousin, Georgina Satou. She’s living here in Japan with her husband and daughter. They are here at Lady Kitty’s house. She has learned about my marriage and us having our honeymoon here through Aunt so she called me for us to see each other again.” Anne explained.

“Ate! Ami!” Anne called as she saw her cousin with her daughter. She comes closer and hugs both of them.

“Oh before I forgot, this is Kim Jaejoong my husband. Oppa, this is Ate Georgina and her very cute and adorable daughter Ami.” Anne introduced her cousin and her daughter to Jaejoong after breaking the hug.

“Nice meeting you, Jaejoong. Ami, why don’t you introduce yourself to your uncle, to your Aunt Anne’s husband?” Georgina said to her daughter.

“Hi, uncle Jaejoong! I’m Ami Satou. I’m 5 years old. Nice meeting you!” Ami introduced herself.

“You’re so cute! Nice meeting you also!” Jaejoong answered as he lowered down to meet the height of Ami to touch her chubby cheeks.

“Didn’t expected that my very beautiful cousin will get married at the young age and what more she was married to a very handsome guy that many girls would die to be in her place.” Georgina jokingly said making Jaejoong chuckles.

“Ate!” Anne shouted while blushing hard.

Georgina laughs at her cousin but suddenly interrupted with a call. She answered the call as she excused herself to the two. Anne was playing with Ami while Jaejoong was smiling looking at the two.

“What? Right now? I’ll try. Ok. Bye.” Georgina said as she ended the call.

“Why Ate? Do you need to go somewhere?” Anne asked as she heard her Ate during the call.

“Yes. An important client is about to go to our company for a surprise visit. I thought I could spend a time with Ami but it looks like we have to go now. Nice meeting you again Anne. Maybe we can catch up again next time.” Georgina said as she was about to go on their way.

“Just a suggestion, Ate. Why don’t Ami stay with us and then call us so that you can fetch her? We can take care of her Ate, right Jaejoong oppa?” Anne said.

“Yes. I would like to spend a day with your daughter, Ate Georgina. Is it alright?” Jaejoong answered.

“Ate, I really missed Ami. It’s been 3 years since I last saw and spend time with Ami.” Anne pleaded to Georgina.

“Ok. But I promise you Ami is very playful. The two of you may end up running after her so I hope you’ll always watch on her so that she will not get lost.” Georgina agreed.

“Don’t worry Ate. I’ll never forget that. I’ll make sure Ami will be back safe to you. Really thank you Ate!” Anne answered happily while hugging Georgina.

“Ok. Stop hugging me! I have to go now.” Georgina replied while Anne complied still having the smile plaster in her face.

“Ami, be a good girl to Uncle Jaejoong and Aunt Anne and behave, okay? Don’t create a trouble to your Uncle Jaejoong and Aunt Anne, okay? Mom will go now.” Georgina told her daughter Ami.

“Yes, Mommy. Take care and see you later!” Ami said before hugging her Mom.

Afterwards, Georgina waved her goodbyes to her cousin, to Jaejoong and to her daughter.

“Let’s go to the Kiki & Lala Twinkling Tour. Wait, Ami, have you gone through the Sanrio Character Boat Ride and the Lady Kitty’s House? If not, we can take you there.” Anne asked her niece Ami.

“Yes, Aunt Anne. Mom and I just went there on those 2 attractions. We just arrived so we only went to those 2 attractions. How about the two of you, Aunt Anne and Uncle Jaejoong?” Ami asked.

“We only just arrived just like you and Ate so we only just went to those 2 attractions also so why don’t we continue touring the place and went to the Kiki & Lala Twinkling Tour?” Anne asked making Ami nodded as they go on their way to the Kiki & Lala Twinkling Tour.

Kiki & Lala Twinkling tour is a walk-through attraction. There they watch a five-minute video and then the guests such as them follow a path through puffy marshmallow clouds to Kiki and Lala’s home. They let the guests to play with the projectors, create cloudscapes and sky scenes. And change colours as you get to know the twins.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Kiki & Lala Twinkling tour:  http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0382-528x352.jpg)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Kiki & Lala Twinkling Tour: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0391-528x352.jpg)

They really enjoyed looking at Kiki & Lala’s house especially Ami so they took pictures together or the part of the house where they really enjoyed looking at. While they were touring the place, many people who are also at the attraction were looking at the three seeing them as a perfect family and a very good looking family making Anne embarrassed and blushed hard while Jaejoong just chuckles with their comments about them and seeing Anne’s reaction to it. Anne hit Jaejoong’s arm after seeing him chuckling with her reaction so Jaejoong decided to stop from chuckling.

“So where do we go next?” Jaejoong asked as they exited the Kiki & Lala’s house.

“There!” Ami said as she pointed the Strawberry Hall.

“Ok. Let’s go!” Anne said as she walked hand in hand with Ami.

Strawberry Hall hosts various events. Strawberry Hall is a museum dedicated to the characters of Sanrio, with wall-mounted bios and pictures, as well as displays of merchandise and all the front pages from every issue of Sanrio’s magazine, The Strawberry News, to gawp at.

The three of them enjoyed the attraction looking at through different merchandises of the characters of Sanrio and never forget to take pictures together. Again, the people on the attraction commented how good looking family or a perfect family they were making Anne blushed again while Jaejoong prevented from chuckling so that Anne will not hit him again.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Strawberry Hall: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0490-528x352.jpg

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Strawberry Hall: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0506-528x352.jpg)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of Strawberry Hall: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0508-528x352.jpg)

Anne looks at the map to choose on the place where they will go next after they exited the Strawberry Hall.

“Let’s go to My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive!” Anne excitedly said.

“Let’s go!” Ami excitedly shouted making Anne and Jaejoong chuckles as they went on their way to the My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive.

My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive is an awaited ride attraction. The Eco Melody Car, designed by Melody’s rival Kuromi, will take you around MARILAND. There are 6 photo points where you can take commemorative photos during the drive.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0452-528x352.jpg)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0469-528x352.jpg)

(A/N: Credit to this site for another picture above of My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive: http://blogs.timeout.jp/en/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_0473-528x352.jpg)

At the end, the three of them choose pictures that they like and even customise them with hearts, stars, messages and other designs to their liking. They really enjoyed as they designed the pictures they chooses and afterwards, paid for it.

“Ami, are you already hungry? We can eat before we continue our tour here.” Anne asked.

“Yes, Aunt Anne. I’m already hungry. Let’s eat.” Ami answered as they made their way on the Character Food Court.

As they entered the Character Food Court, they were welcomed by the cute place. The Gourmet Bazaar restaurant has been revamped as a food court serving an extensive menu of cute and fun character –motif dishes that can be enjoyed in a casual dining setting. The original Sanrio Town menu includes dessert plates, curry-and-rice and hamburger sets delightfully styled in the likeness of Hello Kitty, My Melody and the Little Twin Stars, without sacrificing great taste.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of the Character Food Court: http://www.puroland.co.jp/english/images/food.jpg)

They take a seat together while Anne ordered for them. Jaejoong and Ami were playing together while waiting for Anne to arrive with their orders. Ami kept on giggling when Jaejoong kept on tickling her.

After some minutes, Anne arrived with their orders. Anne placed the food to the three of them.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of the lunch boxes and the cake that Anne ordered for them: http://www.visitjapan.jp/ASEAN/en/images/theme-parks/spl_image04.jpg)

“Aunt Anne, the cake is cute and as well as your and Uncle Jaejoong lunch boxes! Let’s take picture of it! I’ll show it to Mom!” Ami excitedly said making Jaejoong and Anne giggles. Afterwards, they took pictures of the food and as well as them together with the food while asking someone to took pictures of them.

“Thank you!” Anne said as she thanks the woman who took pictures of them together.

“You look a very good looking family!” The woman exclaimed making all of them surprised especially making Anne blushed.

“No, it’s not what you’re thinking…” Anne said but was interrupted by Jaejoong.

“Thank you. I’m lucky to have a wife and a cute daughter like them. Really thank you for taking pictures of our family.” Jaejoong said as he smiled to the two.

“You’re very much welcome. I’ll go now.” The woman said as she made on her way.

“Oppa, what did you just say? You’re bad.” Anne exclaimed after hitting Jaejoong’s arm.

“Ah! That hurts! I just enjoyed seeing your expression so I decided to play along!” Jaejoong answered.

“Yes, Aunt Anne. Your expression is really something! Why is your face so red?” Ami curiously asked.

“No, Aunt is okay. Let’s just eat.” Anne said to Ami while glaring at Jaejoong who is stopping himself from laughing.

They eat together but Anne can’t help but to feel anxious while eating because many are looking at them while muttering how good looking family are they. She doesn’t know why all throughout their stay at the place with Ami that is what the other people say to them. She decided to not mind it not realizing she has some food on her face. Jaejoong immediately removes it from her making her blush while the girls near to them kept on muttering how lucky she is to have a husband like him. Jaejoong chuckles after hearing it and even offered her a tissue.

“You surely enjoy teasing me like this oppa, right?” Anne said with a glare.

Anne took the tissues while wiping Ami’s face full of chocolate because of the cake.

“Looks like you also like what they are saying playing as a mother to Ami.” Jaejoong teasingly said.

“No, I wasn’t. What do you want? I just let Ami’s face full of chocolate?” Anne replied.

“I was just joking. Sorry. Don’t take it seriously.” Jaejoong answered.

“Yes, Aunt Anne. Uncle Jaejoong is just happy and wanted to make our eating together fun by joking.” Ami agreed with Jaejoong.

“Let’s just continue eating and finish so that we can continue our tour to this place.” Anne replied.

They continued eating and after some minutes, finished eating. After finished eating, they go to the shops where they bought some souvenirs. After about an hour of shopping, they left the shop where they last bought items.

“Where should we go next?” Anne asked.

“Let’s go to the Fairyland Hall.” Jaejoong suggested.

“Ok. Let’s go now!” Ami excitedly said making Anne and Jaejoong smiled at the cute child excited.

They were about to made their way to the Fairyland Hall when Anne suddenly remembered something.

“Wait, it’s already _ pm! The parade will start soon! Let’s first watch it before we go to the Fairyland Hall!” Anne exclaimed as she started going to the part of the Puroland where the parade will be held as Jaejoong put Ami up on his shoulders and followed Anne.

They watched and enjoyed seeing the Sanrio characters on the parade. Just like other people who were watching the parade, they didn’t forget to take pictures of the parade. Many kids enjoyed the show and even can’t help but to be amazed by the beautiful parade including Ami. They can’t stop from clapping their hands or mutter “Wow”, “Beautiful” and call the Sanrio characters that are appearing.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Pochacco and Keroppi on the parade: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-26h3OCRlI4M/UDyp6Ac2UuI/AAAAAAAACxw/sdAlW2Wc5QQ/s640/Photo+8-28-12+38+21.png)

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of My Melody and Kuromi on the parade: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BH8putMZD9k/UDypmGBNidI/AAAAAAAACxo/GfnrkgoLzyY/s640/Photo+8-28-12+29+07.png)

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of The Little Twin Stars on the parade: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bt-5GQdpapA/UDypALAY8dI/AAAAAAAACxY/fyyHKHJYHRc/s1600/Photo+8-28-12+23+18.png)

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Daniel on the parade: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVBZVubHGYc/UDypUXGwIFI/AAAAAAAACxg/MjPfuzBWNT8/s640/Photo+8-28-12+27+21.png)

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of Hello Kitty on the parade: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0SznPUtZ3q0/UDyotlVCg1I/AAAAAAAACxQ/D8Au9EcWuus/s640/Photo+8-28-12+09.png)

After 30 minutes, the parade ended and all of the people gathered continued their tour on the Puroland just like the three. They went on their way to the Fairyland Hall.

There on the Fairyland Hall, they were able to watch a show named “My Melody & The legend of Star and Flower”. The show tells about the Mystical Flower Spirit and the Water Spirit with eternal life. Upon a chance encounter, the two fall in love, but must part after only 3 days together in this love romance musical, brought to you by My Melody and the fairies.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of the musical My Melody & The legend of Star and Flower : http://sqeries.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dsc02702-800x531.jpg)

The three of them enjoyed the musical as the actors and the My Melody acted well the musical and the story is good too. After 30 minutes, the show ended and they left the Fairyland Hall.

“Uncle Jaejoong, Aunt Anne, I’m already tired and sleepy! Can you call Mom?” Ami asked as they sit on a bench.

“Ok. I’ll call your Mom. Just wait, okay?” Anne told Ami.

While Anne was making the call, Jaejoong decided to sing Ami a lullaby making her to fall asleep. When Anne finished the call, she was about to say something but was interrupted by Jaejoong.

“She’s already asleep. I already sing her a lullaby. What did her Mom say?” Jaejoong asked.

“Her sudden meeting with her important client already finished so she’s on her way now.” Anne replied.

“Oppa, you really do know how to make someone asleep with your voice. Do you use some magic?” Anne jokingly asked.

“You’re really weird, Anne.” Jaejoong replied as they both giggles.

“After we meet her Mom, do you still want to continue to tour this place? We haven’t gone to the other parts of this place.” Jaejoong asked.

“No, it’s okay oppa. I’m already tired so we can’t continue touring this whole place. How about you oppa?” Anne replied.

“Me too. But I still want to go to this place so before we go back to the hotel, we’ll go there.” Jaejoong replied.

“Where is that place oppa? Tell me.” Anne asked.

“You’ll know when we get there.” Jaejoong replied while Anne copied him how he says it sounding not satisfied with Jaejoong’s reply. Jaejoong chuckles with Anne’s reaction.

After some minutes, Georgina arrived and Jaejoong gives Ami to her.

“Really thank you for taking care of Ami! She must have enjoyed the tour with you that she becomes tired.” Georgina said.

“We also enjoyed Ate Georgina our time with her so thanks for giving us the chance to be able to spend times with her.” Anne replied.

“Are you still going somewhere? Maybe I can drive you off there or if you’re going back to the hotel you’re staying at, I can send you there.” Georgina suggested.

“No, Ate. Jaejoong and I are still going somewhere and we have a driver who is waiting for us so thanks for the offer Ate.” Anne replied.

“So, I’ll go now! Really thanks Anne and nice meeting you again Jaejoong! Take care of my cousin and never make her sad or hurt her because I’ll surely hunt you and make you pay for it!” Georgina threatened Jaejoong.

“Ate! Why are you saying things like that? Come on. Jaejoong oppa is a good oppa and a kind oppa so I know he’ll not hurt me or make me sad.” Anne replied.

“I just love you so much that I don’t want someone to hurt you. Hopefully we can meet again. Bye!” Georgina said and waved after to the two as Jaejoong and Anne waved back before going on her way to her car.

Afterwards, Jaejoong and Anne went on to the parking lot to meet the driver. They entered the car and Jaejoong whispered to the driver where they are going and block Anne to not hear what he just whispered making Anne mad and making it as a surprise to her.

After some minutes, they arrived on the place where Jaejoong wanted to go to with Anne.

“Here we are!” Jaejoong said making Anne look at the window. It turns out Jaejoong takes her to the Tokyo Tower.

(A/N: Credit to this site for the picture above of the Tokyo Tower: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqugfh5SMp1qfud8c.jpg

(A/N: For the information about Tokyo Tower I used as a reference to do this Chapter, credits to these sites: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Tower

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3009.html)

Tokyo Tower is a communications and observation tower located in the Shiba-koen district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan. At 333 metres (1,093 ft), it is the second-tallest artificial structure in Japan. The structure is an Eiffel Tower-inspired lattice tower that is painted white and international orange to compy with air safety regulation. Built in 1958, the tower’s main sources of revenue are tourism and antenna leasing. Over 150 million people have visited the tower since its opening.

They went to the entrance of Tokyo Tower as they paid for the entrance fee.

“Where should we go Anne?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m already tired and sleepy. Can we just tour the place for about an hour?” Anne replied.

“Ok. But don’t you want to eat first or you’re still full?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ok, Oppa. We eat first and then go to the top.” Anne suggested.

“Ok. I’m okay with it.” Jaejoong answered back.

They go to the second floor where houses the many food shops or restaurant. They pick a certain restaurant and then orders food there. They didn’t take long to finished eating since they just eat a light meal. When they finished eating, they made their way to the top to see the inspiring views.

There they were able go to the main observatory at 150 meters and the special observatory at 250 meters to get a bird’s eye view of Tokyo. They were able to see Mount Fuji in the distance. Anne is afraid of heights so she kept on holding to Jaejoong while taking pictures of the view she can see. Jaejoong kept on chuckling to see how Anne acts.

They didn’t take long to the Tokyo Tower and left the place to go back to their hotel. They both ride on the elevator to go to their room when they arrive on their hotel room. Anne first took a quick shower and Jaejoong also took a quick shower after Anne finished taking a quick shower. Jaejoong can just chuckle after seeing Anne already asleep maybe because of their tiring trip on that day. She was even hugging the Dumbo stuff toy he gave her making her look so cute in Jaejoong’s eyes and also be happy she really likes his gift so much. He smiled after looking at her before going on the couch to sleep also.

And that’s how their 2nd day of their honeymoon ended.

Author’s Note:

This is the 17th chapter. The ideas for this chapter just also pop out on my mind recently just like the previous Chapters so really hoping you like it.

Sorry for the late update. I just started my job this 22nd of the last October so I’ve been busy with my job and also I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also because I have my 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

Still don’t know when I will update because this is again the last Chapter that I created, I don’t have spare Chapters to be updated but I’ll try to update or create Chapters when I have time or when ideas for the next Chapters pop out my head.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter. That will really help me in creating new chapters!

Thank you to those who read this chapter :)

Thank you also @Hanifah and @sooswifty for subscribing on this fic :)

This is the 3rd part and their next destination is the Ueno Zoo and Tokyo River Cruise for the 3rd day but I don’t know if it’ll have 2 parts so hoping you’ll look forward to my next update!

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone! May you have a good and a happy day on this beautiful day for those who are living on countries where Christmas only started and for those who lives on countries where Christmas is already near to end, hoping you have a good day and a happy day on this beautiful day!