New Beginnings ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

   “Yah, why didn’t you tell me?”

   “Why should i?” he replied, his hands were on his pockets and I was desperately trying to catch up with him and his bodyguards.

   “Well, isn’t that part of an introduction?” I yelled after him.

   I heard him scoff.

   “I don’t need to tell you anything.”

   “But-“

   “Yah, Shin Dongho!” I heard someone call him. He flew right by me and stood in front of Dongho.

   Tch. Rude.

   “Chunji hyung.” He said coming to an abrupt stop.

   “I thought you weren’t coming to school with these bodyguards?” Chunji asked him with a brow raised.

   Dongho waved it off. “Like I can do anything about it.”

   Chunji shook his head and noticed me standing behind him like an idiot.

   “Who’s this?” he asked, gesturing towards me.

   Dongho glanced at me and shook his head. “Nobody.”

   Chunji looked at him then back at me and came walking towards me.

   “Doesn’t seem like nobody.” I heard him mumble. He stopped in front of me and smiled while he stuck his hand out. “I’m Chunji. That idiots friend." he nodded towards Dongho. "You are?”

    I blinked, and slowly inched my hand to his.

   “Jung Soo Hyo.” I said.

   He nodded. “Nice to meet you. So you’re new here?”

   I nodded. “I’m a scholar.”

   He tilted his head, and looked at Dongho. “We have a scholarship program?”

   Dongho shrugged. “Apparently.”

   Chunji looked back at me and grinned. “You must be smarter than Dongho then.”

   “Yeah, right.” He scoffed. “Where’s L.joe hyung?” he asked Chunji.

   Chunji shrugged. “I thought you’d see him when you came in. I’ll go look for him.” he told him, and nodded at me. “See you around.”

   He then started running towards the opposite direction of where we were going.

   “So.” Dongho started. “Since you’re 17, you must be a junior.”

   I nodded slowly.

   He looked at me and sighed. “Where’s your classroom?”

   “E-eh?” I asked, surprised.

   “Well, you obviously have no sense of direction so I’ll take you there.”

   I blinked and dug through my bag for the classroom and schedule.

   I opened the crumpled up paper and looked at him.

   “It’s um…Room B?” I mumbled.

   His eyes seemed to widen and he cleared his throat.

   “I guess we’re classmates then. What’s your first subject?”

   “Adavanced Algebra.” I muttered, looking at the paper again.

   “Y-your…Adavanced-….” His eyes seemed to widen even more but he remained calm. “Th-that’s in the senior’s room. I’m guessing it’s with Chunji and L.joe.”

   I titled my head. “With the seniors?”

   “I said that didn’t I? Now let’s go.” He snapped and started walking.

   I made a face at him and followed form behind.

   We stopped at messy looking classroom with chattering students, who can be heard from outside.

   Dongho opened the door and everyone suddenly stopped talking. He seemed to look around for someone and then yelled,

   “Yah Chunji.”

   “Oh, hey. Yah ,why aren’t you using honorifics?!” he yelled back.

   Dongho grabbed my arm and pushed me forward.

   “She’s your classmate for the next subject, apparently.” He mumbled.

   I glared at him and pulled my arm off his grasp.

   Chunji grinned happily. “Well, look at that. We’re classmates after all.”

   I bowed. “Please take care of me.”

   Chunji chuckled and ushered me inside. I heard the door close with a thud but everybody remained silent.

   He let me sit beside a purple haired guy who was staring at the window like it had all the answers to life’s questions.

   Chunji seemed to notice me looking at him so he nudged me with his elbow.

   “Don’t mind him. He’s always like that. His name’s L.joe.”

   I nodded and glanced  at L.joe again.

   “You’re smarter than I thought.” i heard Chunji say.

   I smiled at him, “Thank you.”

   “Geez. No need to be formal with me.” He said, rolling his eyes. “Call me oppa, arasso?”

   “O-oppa?” I said, my brows furrowing.

   I never tried calling anyone that before.

   He nodded. “Good. Oh look the teacher’s here. I’ll talk to you again later okay?”

   I gave him a small nod and took a small glance at L.joe. He was still zoned out. So I looked at the teacher instead. He ushered me to come forward and I did, stumbling in the process.

   I heard snickers and giggles and I felt my cheeks go hot.

   This is going to be a long day.

 

 

{continue...}

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

{author's note}

     ♥ Thanks for subbing :D Sorry if there aren't any choices...

     After i do Chunji's and L.joe's the next chapter will surely have choices :>

     Byebye