Chunji ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

 

   I looked around for Chunji but I couldn’t see him anywhere. I dodged students who were rushing to go to the cafeteria. I pouted and gave up, sitting on a bench beside the oak tree and I sighed.

   “Why am I so bothered? It’s just a flower anyway.” I mumbled. “But then, nobody ever called me beautiful before.”

 

   “Why the long face?”

 

   My head whipped to the direction of the familiar voice and I hurriedly hid the flower behind my back. He chuckled and sat beside me.

   “You look ugly. So smile.”

 

   I blinked and looked away from him, settling the flower on my left. “Can I ask you something?”

 

   “Sure.” He shrugged.

 

   “Do you…like to give people stuff?”

 

   “What kind of stuff?”

 

   “Flowers?” I asked, clearing my throat.

 

   “I only give people I’m close to flowers.” He smiled.

 

   I nodded. Butterfly’s left my stomach as I sighed in relief inwardly.

 

   “But I wouldn’t mind if I gave you flowers.” He mumbled.

 

   I coughed and glanced at him. “That was weird.”

 

   “Was it really?” he chuckled. “Sorry, I didn’t mean for you to be so uncomfortable.”

 

   I shook my head to reassure him. He suddenly stood up and maneuvered his was to my side to where the flower was and he suddenly snatched it. My eyes widened at his swift movements and as he silently examined it, I tried to reach for it.

   “Yah, give it back.” I frowned, getting tired of jumping up and down.

 

   “One condition.” He laughed, obviously amused. “You do your aegyo for me.”

 

   “You can have it then.” I said.

 

   “Yah, don’t tell me with that cute face of yours you don’t know how to aegyo?” he asked, pinching my cheek with his free hand.

 

   I pushed his hands away and grabbed the flower. “You’re gonna break it.”

 

   His brow rose. “Do you like it that much?”

 

   “I like flowers.” I shrugged.

 

   “So I should give you flowers.” He grinned. “And, I’m walking you home today.”

 

   “Yah, didn’t I tell you not to anymore? It’s weird.”

 

   “It’s weird if you think about it from another perspective.” He grinned, wagging his eyebrows.

 

   “WHAT THE HELL CHUNJI.” I yelled, but he laughed.

 

 

 

    “You know you love me~”

 

{ c o n t i n u e }