Pouring rain ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

   

 “I’ll walk her home anyway. Come on Soo Hyo.” Dongho snapped, grabbing my arm with his free hand.

   My eyes widened as I looked at L.joe. “Th-this-“

 

   But he just stood there and looked at me, amused. I stared at him in disbelief as Chunji seemed to mirror the same emotion.

 

   “HEY! THAT’S UNFAIR!” Chunji yelled at us as we neared the exit.

 

   We were already outside and it was starting to rain. I retrieved my arm slowly and was faced by an annoyed brat.

   “Stupid driver.” He sighed. “He’s late again!” he yelled at practically, the rain.

 

   I blinked as the raindrops started dripping on my head, slowly drenching my hair. Dongho seemed to see this because he suddenly ran towards the nearest oak tree.

   I followed him and constantly shook my hair. “You don’t have to get mad at him like that.” I mumbled.

 

   “Excuse me?” he asked, astounded.

 

   “At your driver.” I answered softly. “You’re being too mean.”

 

   “Well, clearly you don’t know what most people are like.” He scoffed.

 

   I looked at him. He was as wet as I was but he started looking around his backpack for something.

   “What do you mean what most people are?” I asked him quietly, listening to the rain hit the road.

 

   “Arrogant, greedy, mean, they’re all the same. Dirty little freaks who want to ruin this world.” He muttered.

 

   “That sounds scary.”

 

   “Well, you clearly haven’t seen all the people on this world.”

 

   “And you have? Should I be afraid of you then?”

 

   Nothing came out of his mouth for a few minutes as he grabbed a towel from his bag and slowly wiped his hair.

   “Well, I-" He started but I cut him off by grabbing my books that he settled on the semi-dry ground.

 

   “You don’t have to answer that.” I told him. “I’m sorry that sounded kinda mean.”

 

   He looked at me and shook his head. “No, you…actually have a point there.”

 

   I looked at him and tilted my head. “I do?” I asked.

 

   He nodded. Then a car suddenly zoomed in front of us, splashing me a bit in the process. I jumped away and as I did, Dongho steadied me with his hands on my shoulders.

   “Thanks.” I mumbled, while he dropped his hands.

 

   He nodded and opened the car door for me. I looked at him and the leather seats that greeted me.

   “I can’t go in there.” I told him.

 

   “Why?” he asked confused, “Aren’t I taking you home?”

 

   I shook my head. “I change my mind.”

 

   “BWOH?! Yah, you’re telling me you’re backing out now?” he asked.

 

   We were totally drenched in the rain as it started to pour hard. My feet shook as I started to remember a gruesome scene of my past.

   “Dongho, I’m sorry but I can’t explain to you now. I have to-“

 

   “Are you regretting your decision?” he snapped.

 

   I looked at him and bit my lower lip. “It’s not like that Dongho it’s that, I don’t know you yet. We just met today but you’re already inviting me inside your car?” I shook my head. “I can handle. Now go inside. I have to get going too.”

 

   I held my books tightly and balanced them on top of my head with my hand supporting them. I started to walk towards the main road. The orphanage was only a few blocks away from here but I still have to take the bus. But didn’t ahjumma put an umbrella inside my bag?

 

   WTF SOO HYO.

 

   I grabbed my bag and searched for the small umbrella until my things came falling out. I sighed and pushed my wet hair back. I tucked my skirt in between my legs and squat down. I gathered my things and held them between my index finger and my thumb. It was already dripping wet.

   But wait. The rain stopped?

 

   “Hey.” I heard Dongho say. I looked up to see him bringing an umbrella and holding his hand out. “Get up already, it’s raining hard. Just let me take you home. You're going to get sick.” He said, nodding towards his car.

 

   I looked at his hand then back at his car. 

 

{ R e f u s e }

 

{ T a k e   h i s   h a n d   a n d   a g r e e }

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

   {author's note}

      meow~ hope you like it :>