Mysteries ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

 

 

I tapped my pencil on my table, impatiently waiting for the teacher to hand me my pre-test results. My heart was beating like crazy as she continued on with the next person, getting closer and closer to my seat. I held my breath as I heard her stilettos clack on the polished ivory floor and as she softly settled my paper face down on the table; the cage in my stomach released a thousand butterflies that were now roaming freely. I breathed in and out as I slowly revealed the score that would either bring me down, or pull me up on top.

 

A+

 

I softly squealed in happiness but regained my composure as I received a couple of glares and a few giggles from the girls behind me. I coughed awkwardly and fixed my gaze on the teacher who was now starting a new lesson. I know I’m not the type to zone out especially when a new lesson has just been brought up but something caught my sight from the window. I glanced at the teacher’s back who was busily writing down dozens of homework for us. Seeing that she as preoccupied, I hesitantly turned my head and peeked out the window.

 

There was a tall figure behind the trees. I couldn’t see clearly but what I thought I saw was that the figure was wearing a different school uniform with a pair of sneakers. Her hands were on the straps of her backpack and she was smiling at whatever was in front of her. Then I saw another figure come towards her. Tall, slender…

 

Dongho?

 

“MS.  JUNG!” I literally jumped in surprise as the teacher slammed her hand on my table. “Did you hear what I said?” her devil smile appeared on her lips and I gulped.

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Kim I was –“

 

“I don’t care Soo Hyo.” She snapped. “Pay more attention. Even if you get an A, that doesn’t mean that I permitted you to slack off.”  I blinked and nodded slightly, not wanting to embarrass myself any further. She gave a single nod and walked back to her table.

 

I sighed quietly and continued writing. I glanced back outside secretly when she was reading her notebook, but there was nothing to see anymore.

 

Should I just approach Dongho then? Maybe, ask him about the girl or something?

 

 

{ A p p r o a c h }

{ D e c i d e   t h a t   t h e   g i r l   w a s   h i s   g i r l f r i e n d }