To the cafeteria~!...Or not.

Secret L♥ve

   I walked towards the staircase going down and as I did, I saw Dongho take a turn and go inside a small room. I looked at him curiously and followed.

   Oh wow, I make stalkers look normal.

   I gently leaned my ear against the door and heard a piano playing. I pulled back, confused.

 

  “Why is he playing the piano?” I mumbled.

 

  The music suddenly stopped playing and the door opened, letting me fall and land on his chest. My eyes widened and I pushed him away roughly. I heard a thud and I sank to the ground myself.

   “YAH!” he yelled. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

 

   “I-I just-“ I stuttered as I stood up hurriedly.

 

   He regained his balance and stood up too. He glared at me and sighed exasperatedly, messing his hair.

   “WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!” he yelled again.

 

   I bowed a couple of times before explaining. “I was supposed to go eat lunch but I saw you and-“

 

   “So you decided to follow me?” he scoffed. “Great choice.”

 

   Annoyance was all over his voice but I was getting frustrated myself.

 

   “YAH I WASN’T FOLLOWING YOU-“

 

   “Then what exactly were you supposed to do?” he snapped. “Are you trying to flirt with me? Bully me? Stalk me? What?!” he yelled at my face.

 

  I scoffed, and returned his intense glare. I kicked his leg and turned for the door.

 

   Wait. I-it’s not budging.

 

   “Dongho.” I said, panicking.

 

  He didn’t reply, instead I heard yelps of pain and cussing. I went near him and tried to pull him up.

 

   “GET UP YOU FREAKING BABY THE DOOR’S LOCKED!” I yelled.

 

   “WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S LOCKED?!” he yelled back, half standing.

 

   “IT’S NOT BUDGING!!!!!!!DID YOU LOCK IT?!

 

    “WHY THE HELL WOULD I LOCK IT?!”

 

   “UNLESS…” I stared at him wide eyed. “YOU DIDN’T PLAN TO-“

 

   “WHY WOULD I EVEN DARE?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!” he complained, pulling his arm back roughly and limped for the door.

 

   He tried twisting it, kicking it, punching it, banging it and high-kicking it. He was breathing heavily after a few tries and started banging it again.

   “Stupid door!!” He yelled.

 

   “Somebody must’ve locked us in.” I said.

 

   He turned to look at me. Sweat was dripping on his face and hair as he blew on his bangs.

   “I guess we’re stuck for now.” He sighed.

 

   “WHAT?!” I yelled.

 

   “YAH I TRIED OKAY?! GEEZ. CALM DOWN THE MAINTENANCE WILL FIND US SOON.” He snapped.

 

   I looked at him in disbelief and walked towards the door but I tripped on something which looked like a trumpet which let me fall forward and let my hand brush against something and just like that, the lights were off.

   “WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!” he complained.

 

   My head collided with the door and I sank to the ground.

 

  “AH!” I yelled.

 

   “Yah, are you okay?” he asked.

 

   “DID IT SOUND LIKE I WAS OKAY?!” I screamed.

 

    I heard him sigh and I guess he was rolling his eyes.

   “Where are you?” he asked again.

 

   “Why? Are you trying to-“

 

   “No. I’m not. Erase that freaking thought of yours and just tell me where you are.”

 

   “By the door.” I mumbled, rubbing my head.

 

   I could hear him tripping and crashing all over the place but nevertheless, I felt the space beside me filling up.

   “Where does your head hurt?” he asked and I confirmed that he really was beside me.

 

   “It doesn’t matter, geez. It was just a bump.” I muttered.

 

   “I heard your skull collide with the door. Now let me see.”

 

   “Exactly how?” I asked him.

 

   “Move closer.” I followed his voice and soon enough, felt his hand on my head. He lightly touched the bump.

 

    “Does it hurt?”

 

   I didn’t respond. Then he suddenly pressed it.

   “YAH!” I complained, whacking his hand off.

 

   I could feel him smirk. My eyes turned to slits.

   He was enjoying my pain.

 

   I stood up and felt for the switch. “Help me find it.” I told him.

 

   “Find what?”

 

   “The switch.” I said.

 

   I felt him stand up too and as I tried looking for it, the lights suddenly .

   I was momentarily blinded by the sudden light and when I could see clearly, Dongho’s face was so close to mine. His eyes widened and I could see his cheeks redden. I could barely breathe myself and my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

 

  I blinked again and turned away while taking a few steps away from him.

 

   I heard him clear his throat and when I glanced up, he ran a hand through his hair.

 

   The door opened and a janitor looked at us, surprised. We rushed outside hurriedly and I thanked the janitor. I could see Dongho walk away quickly and I bit my lip.

   

     I shook my head and blinked, slapping my cheeks in the process.

 

      “Aniya. He’s just a friend!”

 

{ c o n t i n u e }