Trolling hard ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

  I shook my head. “No. I can handle myself.”

 

   He shrugged. “Okay, suit yourself.”

 

   I blinked. That was easy.

 

  But if I leave, he’ll get wet. And sick. I looked at him as he looked back at me too. I raised the side of my cheek and pursed my lips into a straight line.

   “But you don’t have an umbrella.”

 

   He smirked. “Worried are we?”

 

   I frowned at him. “Can’t I walk YOU home?”

 

   His eyes widened slightly as he leaned away from me.

   “So it’s the other way around now? What exactly happened to our generation?”

 

    “Did you think it would be like the medieval times where the prince always brings the princess home?” I said, shaking my head. “Not happening anymore. Girls can be independent too.”

 

   “Wow. Relax Soo Hyo I’m not a ist.” He laughed.

 

   I frowned and waved it off. “Just show me where your house is.”

 

   He seemed to think about it for a while and smiled.

   “So if I show you my house, then would you let me walk you home?”

 

   I nodded. “Call.”

 

   He grinned and took the umbrella away from me. We started to walk towards the orphanage and I was starting to suspect him. Was his house the same way as mine? WAS HE STALKING ME? IS HE GONNA-

   “Were here.” He said happily.

 

   I snapped out of my own world and looked around for a gigantic mansion or something. But all I found was a small building, an apartment to be precise.

 

   “Y-you live here?” I squeaked.

 

Well, I was practically scared out of my wits since the freaking building WAS ACROSS THE ORPHANAGE.

 

   He seemed to look shy about it as he looked at my reaction.

   “It’s not much but-“

 

   “No, no I didn’t mean that. It’s just…I live there.” I said, pointing at the old building that I treated as my home.

 

   L.joe observed that building for a minute then turned back to me.

   “Come on I’ll walk you there.”

 

   “L.joe it’s just at the other side of the road.”

 

   “Well the road is quite wide isn’t it? Now come on.” He exclaimed, holding my hand which was holding the umbrella.

 

   A chill ran through my spine as our hands touched and as he let go. He got the umbrella as he ushered me up the staircase.

   “I’m going to borrow this.” He said, smiling. “And I’m going to walk you home tomorrow too.”

 

   I shook my head. “No. Don’t walk me home anymore.”

 

   He smirked. “How are you going to get back your umbrella then?”

 

   My eyes widened in shock as he waved for the last time and walked away with the umbrella. I watched him walk away from the building and to another side of the road.

   “HEY! I THOUGHT YOU LIVE THERE?!” I yelled after him.

 

   He looked back and shook his head. “That’s my cousin’s building. I live at the other side of this place.”

 

   I’ve been trolled.

 

 

   “YAH YOU FREAK!” 

 

{ c o n t i n u e }