Hyunnie the mood saver

In Love With the Wrong One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: I don't know why 16th chapter and your comments are not showing and I'm pretty much fed up with AFF's ing -_-

I was thinking not to upload until they get all the problems fixed, but yeah, whatever... I already made you guys wait too long.

Oh, and there was a coment that whished to have a Key/ Hyun conversation again- I was thinking to write one next before you said it, guuuuuuurl~ So, I guess I'm kinda making your wish come true? You have to send me a cookie for that! ;)

Anyways, I love you guys and I hope you like this chapter! ^^


 

 

      Jonghyun got home safely (just like Gyuri wished him), still smiling foolishly (because she told him to call her Gyu, if he wants to) he entered the kitchen, only to catch Onew on the scene.

“Seriously hyung? Chicken again?” he asked teasingly while closing the door, just to tease his friend. The latter didn’t even look at him and kept eating- he was used to those kind of silly comments.

      Jinki waited for the younger one to take a bottle of water from the fridge and sit next to him, then left the chicken leg on his plate.

“The others didn’t even notice you sneaked out.” Onew said, analyzing his silly grin that still lingered on his lips as he drank water. “Where did you go, anyways?”

“Guess.” he whispered, “Where would I go without telling the other three?”

“You… nooo, it can’t be. You didn’t… or did you?!”

“Yes. I went to see Gyuri.” he answered, getting up and placing the bottle back to it’s place just to avoid Onew’s despising look once again.

 

Here we go again.

He isn’t even asking for the reason why!

Well, why would he? He’s already convinced that you were trying to flirt with her. Just look at his judging eyes!

 

“I just wanted to talk to her, for your information.” he explained, sitting back to his seat. “She actually listens before blaming, unlike some people…”

“Jonghyun it’s not that I said anything!”

“But you were about to…”

“Come on dongsaeng, don’t be like that!” he pleaded, “You know I have to take care of everyone in this house, I’m just…”

“I know hyung, I know…” Jjong nodded, trying to clean some dirt on the table’s cover, still avoiding the leader’s gaze.

 

Of course I know, you always say that.

 

“So how did it go? What did you two talked about?” Onew asked, giving a light squeeze on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“It was good, I guess… I told her that I know about Kibum’s feelings…” he started, “And she was shocked, as I thought she would. She said she never thought that I could be aware of everything. I guess I act dumb too well…”

 

      Unfortunately, right then there was someone who cracked the purposely closed door without both of them noticing it, accidentally eavesdropping their following conversation.

 

“Gyuri is… pretty nice, you know.” Jonghyun blurred out, this time playing with his hands. “Leave the beauty aside, she seems intelligent, fun and caring at the same time. She heard me out so patiently!”

“What if she tells Kibum about your visit?”

“She won’t. I made her promise me before leaving. And somehow, I just trust her.”

 

Crack.- that was how the breaking glass sounded after falling from Key’s hands.

Crack.crack.crack.crack.crack- that was how his heart sounded.

 

 

       Both Onew and Jonghyun were taken aback by the sound of a crashing glass that came from too close. The latter instinctively looked at the direction where the noise came and his heard skipped a beat for a second.

 

Kibum.

He heard it. He heard it all!

 

“Uhh, sorry for scaring you guys. I’m so clumsy these days…” Key said, kneeling down to pick up the shattered pieces of glass, trying to keep a fake smile or a ing poker face. Whatever it is, just not tears…

“Key! I can explain!” Jonghyun said worried, rushing to him in order to help.

“Huh? Explain what?” he asked absently, not taking his gaze over those pieces of his favorite water cup. It looked so much like his heart now- shattered into pieces…

“The things you h-”

“I didn’t hear anything.” Key whispered, trying to hide his first teardrop that fell right on his palm. “Hey, sorry but can you clean this up for me? I really need to go to my room right now.” he brushed off, standing up and almost running to his hiding place. He didn’t even hear Jonghyun’s loud shouts, which were pleading him to come back and just locked himself in, so no one could come in and see him like this.

 

Again.

He was crying again!

And this time, it was even worse, because he wasn’t only heartbroken by Jonghyun, but also felt betrayed by his friend!

So Jonghyun went to see her, and Gyuri didn’t even bother to tell him?! Where did the “Bros before hoes” thing go, for God’s sake?...

 

 

You should have known, Kim Kibum…

She already likes him, why would she refuse his interest?

It’s your fault that you told her everything. It’s your fault for them knowing each other!

And now they might just get together and be a normal, happy couple thanks to you!

And you?- Oooh, don’t worry, you won’t have changes in your life- you’ll just be left out, alone, as always…

 

 

      And there he was again, crying and sobbing silently in his bed, curled up and hugging his knees instead of someone else that would be there and listen to him. I’m so pathetic, he thought, opening his burning eyes for a bit to search tissues for his running nose. But instead of the packet of tissues he had, his eyes landed on his smartphone, which was just patiently waiting for him to do what Kibum usually did when he needed someone to talk and Gyuri was not an option.

      Key raised his hand lazily and reached for it, it’s light annoying his eyes immediately as he searched for “Hyunnie ˙ω˙” (yes, he changed his name later). Usually he just had to ring once or twice before Hyun declined his call and call him instead. But this time, his friend didn’t do anything even though Kibum kept calling over and over again. He even sent him messages like “Come on dude, I want to talk to you!”; “Why are you not picking up at least? Did your boss said anything about the bill?”; “WAE ARE YOU IGNORRING ME?” and then, “Oh please, I really need to talk to you, there’s something really important! Just… Call me pwease~”

      After insisting and being insistently ignored by j.hyun, Kibum just went back to the thought of really not having someone to rely on and sobbed harder. It was one of those ‘black’ moments for him that everybody has, in which every little thing, every small problem looked like insuperable and made him feel so weak…

 

Look at yourself, Kim Kibum.

You’re crying yourself to sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter