Move Like That

Night Time Jitters

 

Tao collapsed on the wooden practice floor in exhaustion. His chest rose up and down with his pants and he could feel the sweat from his hairline roll down his forehead. He squinted up atthe bright ceiling light and let out a frustrated groan. They were back in Korea to learn a new choreography for their next comeback, but for some reason Tao wasn't getting it.

He had watched Kai and Sehun master it with ease;even Lay was giving his own freestyle spin on it. Tao envied their skills and grumbled incoherent words under his breath.

He heard someone sit down besidehim and looked up to see Chanyeol. His face was red and his bangs were tied in a topknot to keep out of his eyes. Strands that didn't fit in the mini ponytail were wet with sweat and stuck to his face. He smiled down at the EXOM maknae and handed him a water bottle.

"Thanks hyung," Tao smiled slightly, stumbling to open the lid and greedily gulping it down.

"No worries. Man, this dance is hard," Chanyeol huffed out. He nodded in agreement and put the bottle down, then held his hands over his head to stabilize his breathing, "How are you doing with is?"

"Not so good. It's not sticking."

"That bites."

"Yeah..."

"Maybe Kris can help you;he just finished explaining it to Luhan.”

Tao raised his head up slightly and saw the leader demonstrating one part of the move to Luhan. The elder mimicked it and thanked it with a smile. Kris smiled back and pushed his dirty blonde bangs away from his face. He ped his jacketand tossed it aside, revealing some well toned arms and a defined collarbone enhanced by the wife beater he was wearing. Tao blushed and rolled over on his side, ignoring the confused look Chanyeol have him.

"Maybe later."

"Nonsense! He's done now. Kris!"

Chanyeol yelled, waving for the slightly taller male to come over. Tao's body jerked upward and he tried to stop him, but Kris had already heard and was crossing the room.

"What's up?" he asked, resting his hands on his hips as he stared at the two.

"We need some help. Would you mind?"

"Not at all," Kris held his hand out towards Tao. The maknae was hesitant and a bit embarrassed, but accepted the help and stood on his feet. Kris motioned him to come closer to the mirror and stood besides the two.

"So what do you not get?" he asked, cocking his head back to look at them.

"Were both pretty stuck on the chorus," Chanyeol admitted sheepishly.

"That's easy enough."

Tao pouted, It obviously isn't since we can't get it.

"What you first do is roll your hips to the right," Kris did the move, making Tao's eyes widen as he watched, "And then a hip .  You have to follow that up with a cross over to the left and the chest slide."

Kris demonstrated the action by doing a lip wipe, then slowly guiding his hand down his chest and stopping it at the rim of his pants, all the while doing a body roll to elaborate it.

"Hey... Tao..." Chanyeol elbowed him lightly, "Your face is bright red, are you okay?"

Tao places his hand over his cheeks in an attempt to cover them, he could fell his face burning up as he watched Kris dance and felt completely awkward. Kris looked over his shoulder and eyed them both, "Are you two okay?"

"Y-yeah," Tao stuttered, shaking his head in an attempt to make it go away.

"Alright, show me what you got,"As the two then started to do the move, Tao messed up while doing the cross over and therefore made the chest glide awkward for his hand, "Chanyeol, I see why you're having problems. You keep using your left hand instead of your right. If you switch the two and practice it a few times, you'll get it."

"Sweet! Thanks man," Chanyeol grinned and turned around, walking to the other side of the room and essentially leaving the leader and maknae alone.

"Tao," Kris began;his voice deeper than usual. The said person avoided eye contact and looked down at his feet, "You have to relax a little bit. Let me help you."

Kris walked behind Tao and put one of his hands firmly on his hips. The other slid on top of thelatter’s arm, making his nerves even worse, "Loosen this part," he instructed, using his knee to bend Tao's slightly. Tao could feel Kris's back press against his every time he took a breath and stiffened.

"You just got tense again," the leader wrapped his long fingers around the raven haired male's hand and gave it a small squeeze, "Relax your arms and let me take control for a bit."

Tao was blushing furiously but none the less let his arms fall limp, only to be held up by Kris, "Good. I'm going to do this once for you, then you have to copy."

"O-okay."

"Stay loose," Kris raised up his hand and placed it on Tao's chest, then slowly slid it down, tracing the curves of the latter's body. Tao bit back a moan as he grazed his . If Kris wasn't holding his hand, then he'd essentially just be touching his body, back pressed against chest, in a rather compromising position. The leader stopped right at his hips and patted him lightly.

"Get it?" he asked, his voice sending vibrations down the Tao's spine.

"Yeah…"

"Good now try it... What?" Kris yelled over his shoulder. Tao looked and saw all the EXO members were watching them.

"Nothing hyung," Kai smirked, "But if Chanyeol hadn't already told us what you were doing, then this could have gotten really awkward."

"You guys are idiots," he muttered in mandarin.

"Yah! We're here to!" Lay frowned.

"Was I calling you an idiot?"

"What are they saying?" Sehun asked, poking Luhan's side.

"That you're a pabo."

"Hey! We weren't grabbing the maknae in inappropriate places," Kai defended.

"I wasn't touching him like that!"

While Kris and the other members bickered back and forth, Tao slipped away to the corner of the room and practiced the move, his face brightened up and he smiled when he landed the body roll/ chest slide easily.

"Ge! I did it!" he yelled, running back and tackling the latter in a hug,

"Thanks so much!"

"No problem," Kris chuckled and looked back at the members. He rolled his eyes, "What now?"

Baekhyun raised his hand slightly, "I don't get the chorus either."

Chanyeol's eyes widened and he grabbed his hand, "Then I’ll teach you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What can i say? I CAN'T SLEEP!

Oh god these last two oneshots turned out more steamy then fluffy, forgive me neh? i just type whatever comes to mind.

tumblr_m4wluhC7be1qep9pwo1_500.gif

i feel so giddy right now and i haven't the slightest idea why. Maybe my sleep deprived mind is at its limit.