Wake Up Call

Night Time Jitters

 

Tao huffed a frustrated sigh as he stood beside Kris's bed. He had spent the last twenty minutes trying to wake the leader up with no avail. He debated on just giving up and letting the managers chew him out, but then he remembered what the duizhang said him and decided against it.

He scratched his head as he stared at the mound of blankets. He had tried shaking, yelling, rapping, all sorts of things but nothing happened.

"Aish! Why couldn't you tell me the secret to waking you up Ge?!" he complained, kicking the mattress with his foot.

"You mean he didn't tell you?" someone asked.

Tao recognized the voice and turned to the door with a smile on his face, "Baekhyun!"

The elder stood there with half a smile on his face, "I thought you for sure would be one of the few who knew."

"What do you mean?"

He looked like he was going to speak, but paused and shook his head, "Never mind.

Do you need help waking that snorlax up?"

Tao launched at the nickname and nodded, "Do you know how?"

He nodded, "He told me what to do when he first started training in Korea. I acted as his alarm clock so he wouldn't be late to practice."

Tao's eyes widened, "So you know?!" he nodded and the maknae ran up to him, gripping his shoulders and shaking him lightly, "Tell me please! Bali bali, before we’re late!"

Baekhyun smirked and grabbed his wrists, detaching the younger boy from him, "No, I don't think I will."

Tao gaped at him, "A-Andwae? Hyung was always so nice!"

"'Was'? I still am! I won't tell you, but I'll give you a couple of ideas to wake him up, one of them is the correct way."

Tao pouted but nodded. Baekhyun smiled and stepped into the room, sitting on the desk chair, "Waking tactic number one! Jump on his bed-"

"I did that hyung."

"Really? Then shake him-"

"Did that."

"Yell? Sing? Scream?"

"Did it all."

"Well I'll be damned... Did you get your wushu stick-"

"And hit the bed, walls, and anything else that made noise? Yes and he's still asleep."

Baekhyun sighed and walked on the opposite side of the bed, standing directly across from Tao, "Fine, I'll wake him up but he's never a happy camper when I do this so you're gonna have to help me."

"Got it!" he held up a fist as a 'hwaiting' sign and Baekhyun laughed.

"Alright, lean your face close to his so you're the first thing he sees. If he starts to get mad, do 'buing buing', okay?"

"W-what of that doesn't work?"

"Then do something that calms him down, you live with him!" Baekhyun cautiously pulled the blanket covers down. The two saw Kris with his shirt slightly rose above his stomach, hugging a pillow tightly in his hands. Baekhyun motioned Tao to get close, "Are you ready?"

Tao leaned forward, blushing as he saw the familiar sleeping face. He remembered the last time he was this close to him was when they fell asleep on the couch and he woke up where the pillow was now. Tao looked up at his hyung and nodded, "Ready."

Baekhyun smirked and hovered his hand above the leaders head. Without warning, he grabbed Kris's ear and yanked him up.Kris yelled and sat up straight, hitting the hand away while rubbing his wound, "What the hell?!"

"Tao your turn!" Baekhyun hissed, ducking under the bed.

Tao gulped as he locked eyes with Kris and smiled slightly, then hesitantly brought his hand up by his face, "Buing buing?"

The leader stared blankly at him for a couple of seconds. Then he sighed and fell backwards on his bed, "That... Hurt..."

"Sorry Ge, but you need to wake up."

"I know..." he sat back and swung his legs over the side of the bed, standing up and stretching out his back. He walked to the door and closed it, clicking the lock in place before sending a smirk towards Tao, "But now I get revenge."

"W-what?" Tao's eyes widened and he took steps back as Kris moved closer. His back hit the wall and the duizhang placed his hands by his head, effectively trapping him there.

"Don't act so surprised, it's only fair after all," he spoke in a low voice, one he normally used for rapping but the moment was incredibly seductive, making him shudder and form goose bumps down his arms and back.

"G-ge," he stuttered, "Please don't hurt me."

"It won't hurt," his breath tickled the younger's neck, "much."

"Wha-" he was cut off when Kris bit down on his ear. Tao let out a cry of pain and shoved him back, sending the taller male crashing into the closet. Baekhyun jumped up from his hiding spot and laughed, patting the maknae's back.

"You did not just do that!" he grinned. Kris got to his feet rather quickly and charged towards the two.

Baekhyun jumped and tried to hide behind Tao, but the he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him back, "You, dear Bacon, are dead."

"No! Spare me!"

"Kris, showers open..." Sehun trailed off when he saw the position the three were in. Tao's eyes were watery and he was rubbing his ear, Baekhyun had his arms over his head in a cowering pose and Kris still had a tight grip on him.

He cursed under his breath and released the latter, "You're not off the hook," he warned, lightly pushing past the EXOK maknae. Baekhyun sighed in relief and waved Sehun off, ignoring his confused gaze.

"Why did he react like that?" Tao asked, wincing when Baekhyun turned his head to the side to examine the bite.

"The second most sensitive part on his body is his ear. Pretty convenient at times like this. Wow he got you good, poor Kung Fu Panda."

"You said second... What's his first?"

"It's a first for all men."

"... Which is?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and was about to explain, but Kris came back in wearing only his boxers and a wife beater. He wound up the towel in his hand and lashed it out at Baekhyun's crotch. The latter cried in pain and fell to his knees, clutching his lower region while Tao stood there stunned.

"That is the first," Kris smirked, then left the room like nothing happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

double update! i had to

tumblr_m41qrneHQg1qal6qmo2_500.gif