Back Stage 1

Night Time Jitters

 

“This is your fault entirely.”

“Ge, I didn’t mean-”

“All your fault.”

“But Ge-”

“Your fault.”

Tao whined with frustration and leaned back against the wall. Kris stood next to him, arms crossed with a very grim expression on his face.

The group had just finished filming a Music Core special, featuring both EXO M and K together; everyone was excited for this reunion and made the show rating sky rocket that night. However, when the groups got into the van to leave for the dorms, Tao had let out a mixture of a gasp and a Chinese curse, saying he had forgotten his cell phone back in the dressing room. Kris, being the best leader ever, accompanied him back and retrieved the phone. However, he forgot to tell their manager and the van took off, leaving both boys back on set… still in their costumes… alone…

“You didn’t have to accompany me you know,” Tao pouted, irritated with his leader’s ‘judging’ attitude.

“You would have gotten lost, besides do you have any idea what would have happened if your phone fell into the wrong hands?”

“I don’t get lost that easily. You’re just worried about you panda picture getting sent out all over the web,” He smirked, “It’s a cute picture ge, I’m sure you’d get more fans if you showed your sweet side a little more often.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Kris raised an eyebrow, his voice filled with mock offense.

“You’re always glaring at everyone! The camera, the crew, us, and I know that’s how you normally look but it wouldn’t hurt to try and act more like… I don’t know, Luhan or me.”

Kris laughed, throwing his head back and showing his perfect white teeth. Tao blushed and gave a small smile; he always liked it when Kris laughed, it was a whole hearted noise he would never get tired of, “Oh Zitao, you silly little maknae.”

“Yah! I’m not little!”

“Shorter than me.”

“I’m almost your height.”

“But still short,” he smirked and flicked his forehead. Tao whimpered and clutched the red spot, glaring at him through his bangs.

“Whoa, now that is a serious serial killer look,” a new voice laughed. The two turned their heads and saw a familiar face.

Tao smiled nervously and bowed, “A-Annyeonghaseyo Shoonbae.”

“It’s ‘Sunbae’,” Kris corrected

“Yah, don’t do that,” the black haired boy grinned, ushering him up from his 90 degree bow, “Just call me Himchan.”

“Okay… H-Himchan-sshi.”

“Hyung is fine. Your Korean is pretty good. I thought it would still be a little rocky with the language barrier and all but you proved me wrong.”

Tao stared blankly at him, then looked to Kris, “What?”

“…I take that back,” he mumbled, realizing the younger had no idea what he said.

Kris laughed again and pushed Tao’s shoulder lightly, “He was complimenting your Korean, but you contradicted it.”

Tao’s face flushed  with embarrassment and bowed, “Mianhae!”

“Get up!” Himchan pulled his arm up, “And stop bowing! It’s okay!”

The maknae nodded again, the blush on his face nowhere near dying down. B.A.P was a band his EXOK mates had listened to often, they were ‘Babys’ themselves and he just had to embarrass himself in front of the very ‘Commander’.

“Good performance by the way,” Himchan smiled as he looked to Kris, “When all twelve of you came out the crowd went nuts! God my ears almost bled with those girls’ high pitched screaming.”

“Kansamnida,” he bowed slightly, “Yours was great too. We like your songs so it was cool to see you live”

“’Like your songs’? Ge is lying. While you guys were performing, he and Chanyeol were backstage dancing along,” Tao spoke quickly. However, he had said it in Mandarin so Himchan didn’t understand a word and just stared at him with a half smile. At times like these, Kris was grateful Tao had not fully learned Korean.

“So… why are you guy’s still here? I thought I saw a couple of you get in a van,” Himchan frowned.

“Tao forgot his phone, and when we went back to get it the van took off without us,” Kris sighed.

“Oh really? Why not call them back?”

“We’ve tried, but they’re not picking up.”

“Huh… well we could always give you a lift. We’re heading out in a few minutes.”

“No, it’s okay, I’m sure they’ve noticed out absence. We’ll be fine.”

Himchan nodded, “Alright, I should go then, Yongguk is waiting for me. I guess I’ll see you around-”

“Ah! W-Wait!” Tao cut him off. Though he didn’t really understand their conversation, he sensed that the elder boy was about to leave.

Himchan looked a little surprised with his outburst, but none the less smiled and waited for him to continue, “C-can we exchange numbers? The hyung’s will be mad if I missed a…” He looked at Kris for help.

Kris smiled slightly, “’Chance’.”

“Chance like this.”

“Sure,” he pulled out his phone and Tao shuffled closer. Kris watched, not amused, as they talked quietly with each other and laughed together while exchanging numbers. Himchan patted his back when they were done and turned to Kris, “Get my number from him later and make sure to tell me who you guy’s are. I’ll see you around.”

“Kansamnida hyung!” Tao beamed, his expression irritating Kris. The duizhang nodded curtly at Himchan, who chose to ignore it and walked away without a care in the world, “Wow, I expected them to be harsher or something.”

“Well you did just talk to an alien so-”

“What!?” Tao gaped at him, “A-an alien?!”

“Yes…” Kris eyed him, “Their concept is aliens. They’re kinda like us, only they came from a planet and are bent on conquering the world.”

“But they don’t look like dictator’s or aliens!” His eyes widened, “Wait a minute… I always thought the commander was abnormally pretty like Luhan… is Luhan an alien too?!”

Kris smirked, “Maybe… we’re ‘guardians’ after all…”

The maknae literally looked like he had his mind blown. Kris laughed again and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close, “I’m totally messing with you Zitao, don’t take everything you hear so seriously.”

He punched his chest, “You Ge, if I had my wushu stick I’d beat you with it.”

“You can’t harm a beautiful face like mine.”

“Don’t tempt me.”

Before Kris could respond with a clever come back, his phone started ringing. He frowned and pulled it out of his pocket, answering the call while Tao watched with curiosity, “Yoboseyo?”

Wu Fan!” Hyun Kyun yelled, making the latter flinch, “Where the hell are you and Tao?!”

“We’re back at MBC, you guy’s ditched us.”

I saw you get in the van! What the hell happened?!”

“You must be seeing things. When we got to the parking lot, there was hundreds of fans and no car,” he winked at Tao, telling him to play along just in case the maknae was questioned about it later.

No way…. Ugh. Whatever, we’ll be there soon so just sit tight, okay? And stay out of sight! I don’t need you two getting kidnapped by some rabid fan girl.

“Neh hyung,” Kris clicked his tongue and hung up, pocketing the device, “They’ll be back soon,” Tao leaned his head on Kris’s shoulder and nodded. Kris ruffled his hair slightly, “Are you tired?”

“Yeah…. But I’m happy.”

“Why?”

“Because We were all together on one stage again, because I made a new friends… because you decided to come back with me to get my phone.”

Kris smiled and pulled him closer, “Bendan*, I would have followed you regardless.”

The maknae smiled slightly and closed his eyes, feeling exhaustion spread through his body like water in a shower. the schedual for that day was ridiculously packed, but at least now he had his 'pillow' to help wind down... even if it was louder than hell back stage.


Oh... She's Back... She's back... She's Back... shesback

Yeah sorry for the long wait, sometimes i forget this fic is here, but little comments every now and then remind me that i need to update it... Mianhae. >.< Hope this is good enough. School is really hard, i ing hate it. i don't know how i'll survive

tumblr_m969slDmVD1qzh5sno4_r1_250.gif

to be honest, i'm watching 'To the Beautiful You' only for him, Minho, Kwanghee, and the doctor.