Trouble Maker

Night Time Jitters

 

"Hey Ge..."

Kris heard the mumble of someone calling him and pulled out his earphones; he leaned forward on the couch, attempting to look for the maknae without really getting up and yelled back, "What?"

Tao peeked around the corner of the hallway, his hands clasped together and his pointer fingers up, "I'm trouble maker."

The leader stared at him blankly as he snuck around the living room, occasionally pointing his 'gun' in random directions and shooting at invisible enemies, "How many times have you watched the music video?"

"Ten;  JS is really..." he trailed off, looking a bit dazed as if he was trying to remember something. Kris leaned his head on his hand and stared at him expectantly, "...daebak!"

"Good job."

"Yah, be my Hyuna."

"No," He leaned back and started scrolling through the apps on his phone. Tao groaned and plopped down on the available space next to him.

"Why?!"

"Do I look like someone who could pull of cross-dressing?" the maknae nodded, "Forget I said that. If you want me to ‘play along’ then I have to be Hyunseung."

He stared at him blankly, "Who's Hyunseung?"

Kris gave him a concerned look, "... JS."

"No, I'm 'Tao-S'," he beamed.

"JS's real name is Hyunseung... From Beast."

"What?! You’re kidding; I just thought they were related."

"Yes, because they're identical twins down to the last mole," the duizhang replied sarcastically.

"He has moles?"

"I don't know, I just used it as an example."

Tao nodded and stood back up, "That doesn't change anything. I called dibs on JS first. You can be 'Krisna'… or Wuna"

Kris sighed again, but couldn't suppress his amused smile, "I can't be Hyuna."

"Of course you can! You got the legs for it," Tao smiled and went back to aiming his fingers, making his way to the door, “Come on, we have some hotel rooms to ransack-”

“Oh no you don’t,” Kris quickly stood up and grabbed Tao by the collar of his shirt, pulling him back just as he reached for the handle, “We’re staying here until Hyun Kyun comes back with Lay, then we’re going to a talk show.”

“But they won’t be back for a while,” Tao pouted, “Please Ge? Pleeeaaassee?”

He looked away, not wanting to fall for the maknae’s pouting aegyo. Tao noticed this and tsked. He tried to stand in front of the leader, but the taller male would turn his head in a different direction. Then he got an idea.

Tao pulled his phone out and scrolled through his pictures. Kris watched him through a mirror hanging on a nearby wall and wondered what he was up to. Before he could ask, his phone vibrated with a text message. He glanced at the screen and saw Tao had sent him a picture of himself doing ‘buing buing’.

“… Alright fine, but you’re not leaving the dorm.”

“I’m only gonna step outside. Go back to the couch,” Tao shooed him away and snatched the room key off the table. He watched from where he stood as Kris retreated across the room and sat down, staring back. Tao smiled and closed the door.

The duizhang’s phone began to ring and he frowned. It was their manager, “Hello?”

Hey Wu Fan! Lay has some extra filming to do so we won’t be back for a while,” Kris could faintly hear the front door opening, “I’ve already made the necessary arrangements with the tv crew and got your interview pushed back to later this evening. Luhan and the other’s should be back in an hour or two, so don’t worry about them.

“Wasn’t planning on it,” he smirked, “but I understand, tell Lay I hope he has fun.”

You’re just jealous, I can sense it,” Lay’s snickered on the other end. Kris rolled his eyes and hung up. He turned around and was about to call Tao, but didn’t see him. The dorm door was cracked slightly open and the key was left back on the counter.

Kris furrowed his brow’s together and peeked his head out; the hallway was empty, “Tao?”

No response. He shrugged and closed the door, figuring the boy had kept to his word and ready did some back inside. He turned around and saw the pillows on the couch had been flipped over.

“… ZiTao!” he yelled a little louder, “If you make a mess of this place then I’ll set everything you care for on fire!”

“So you’ll set yourself on fire?” Kris heard the maknae giggle and turned around. Tao had managed to sneak his way to the kitchen and was aiming his fingers at him, “Just kidding, but I’m going to take that as you verbally setting my bed sheets on fire. And I retaliate with this!” He made a loud bang noise and moved his hand up with ‘recoil’. The two were silent for a bit until Tao coughed,  “You’re suppose to be dead.”

“We don’t know how the music video really ended. For all you know Hyuna-”

“Wuna-”

“-Shut up. She could have dodged it and lived… or JS-”

“Tao-S-”

“I swear to god maknae,” Kris sighed, “or JS has bad aim.”

“Well Tao-S doesn’t.”

“Doesn’t matter if Tao-S does. Game’s over, so go do something else.”

“What?! But I barely did anything!”

“Your fault for jumping straight to the ending of the MV! Go watch some TV or something.”

“Oh I know what I’m gonna watch-”

“Not Trouble Maker.”

Tao pouted and let out a small ‘fine.’ Kris smirked and walked back to the couch. He leaned back and picked up his ipod, watching Tao walk to his room from the corner of his eye. He felt guilty for being so mean to the maknae, but they really couldn’t mess around in a building with other people living inside. A few minutes later, Tao came back into the living room with a laptop in one hand and headphones in another. He threw himself on the couch, leaning against Kris while he accessed the log in screen.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Gonna watch some other MVs,” Tao replied, sticking the headphones in his ear. Kris rolled his eyes and went back to his phone, however Tao was leaning against his hand and made it very uncomfortable for the leader.

Kris wiggled his arm free and placed it lazily around the maknae’s waist. Tao looked up at him thinking he was trying to get his attention but Kris shook his head and went back to playing apps. After a while of sitting, Tao relaxed into is touch and leaned fully against his shoulder, clicking around on you tube videos until he found ones he liked.

“You want to listen?” he asked, holding out an ear bud to the duizhang. Kris nodded and took it from his hand, putting it in his ear while kpop spilled from the speakers.

--

Tao felt something lightly tap the back of his head and turned around. Kris had fallen asleep to SM The Ballad, the recent video Tao watched, and was leaning against the maknae’s head. Tao smiled and tried to move, but the grip around his waist tightened, ultimately trapping him. He sighed and leaned back, poking the leader’s cheek lightly, “Hyun Kyun is gonna be mad if he can’t wake you up.”


Note: chapter not beta-ed... sorry ;A;  ignore that, i just fixed it

Lol @ WhisperOfTheLucifer

I've given up on sleeping for the night... or morning... since its technically 5...in the morning.... yeah.... bad WOTC, Bad. but anyways, i just got this sudden idea of Tao sneaking around and pretending to be a spy. i thought it was cute

Tao-and-Kris-gif-exo-m-taoris-31014463-2

kris looks tired and Tao is like.... yeah... serial killer stare