Panda

Night Time Jitters

Lots of words in the beginning... sorry~

 

The leader buried his head in his hands, leaning on top of the wooden table with a cup of water in front of him. He was having trouble sleeping again; he had been for the past week and didn’t know how to stop it. He knew very well what the cause was, but didn’t know how to deal with it.

Kris was starting to feel something for a certain panda look alike in his group, but he didn’t know what. He thought about how he acted around the boy in the past; he had been jealous of the mascot kiss, he would give into his aegyo, and how he is the biggest contradiction in the team with his smoldering charcoal-colored eyes and childish personality.

But thinking about what he did lead to thoughts of why he did it. He remembered how Tao smiled as he lifted his hands up and did buing buing. He remembered him sneaking around the dorm with a y, yet dark, look on his face when he was a ‘spy’ and his worried expression when the leader was sick. His favorite was the times he blushed with embarrassment whenever he was teased by the members, or Wu Fan himself. He looked so innocent and adorable, it was no wonder he was such an easy target.

Kris laughed to himself at the memories, but one memory he was particularly fond of was how Tao felt in his arms. Whether he was scared, relieved, happy, or even forced to because of a stupid dance, he remembered the warmth of his body and the way that he fit with his own perfectly.

He was thinking… just maybe…

Maybe

He liked him…

Kris shook his head of these thoughts and stood up. He drank the rest of his water and placed the glass in the sink, then walked to the living room couch and collapsed on top of it. Jongdae was a light sleeper, and since he moved back into the same room with the leader, he’s been waking up at the slightest things. It was a wonder that he didn’t wake up when Kris went to the kitchen; not wanting to risk the boy’s sleep, he opted to stay in the living room.

Kris rubbed his eyes, feeling the effects his sleepless nights starting to take effect. He yawned and adjusted the pillow behind his head; letting his eyes fall close, he fell asleep to the ticking of the kitchen clock and the soft humming from Luhan and Lay’s room.

Little did the leader know that Jongdae had, in fact, woken up and was watching his duizang from the hallway. Kris’s loved sleep just as much maybe even more, then EXO so the Korean boy was surprised to see him sitting there sighing.

He was curious to the reason why, but before he could step out Kris walked towards the couch and fell asleep. Jongdae stood out there for close to 20 minutes before he heard the soft snores of the sleeping leader. An idea popped into his mind and he smirked, tiptoeing his way to Lay’s room as quietly as possible.

He knew they were awake since quiet singing drifted from the slightly opened door, and didn’t bother making his entrance quiet. Lay and Luhan jumped as he ran in and threw their pillows at him.

“Be quieter!” Luhan hissed, “You’ll wake the others!”

“Sorry,” Jongdae pouted.

“What are you even doing up? We still have… two hours before we need to be up,” Lay asked, checking his clock on the bedside table.

“Kris woke me up when he left so-”

“Kris is awake?”

“Yeah, shocking I know. But I have a little idea for a prank we could do.”

Luhan groaned, “I want nothing to do with your evil deeds… wait no I do. Tell me more.”

Lay rolled his eyes, “Leave the leader alone. Besides if you do anything to him while he’s sleeping, he’ll kill you.”

“As long as he doesn’t know who did it, he’ll have to deal with it.“

“Harsh, what did he ever do to you?”

“Remember when we were swimming on that one show? And my awesome towel hat?” Luhan chuckled and nodded, “Well he kept messing with it! Which got you people to mess with it, no one would leave me alone!”

“That was all in good fun. You’re over reacting,” Lay sighed.

“I am not. I must have my revenge,” he laughed darkly.

“And how do you plan on doing that?”

“You’ll see. I’ll need a black marker and the panda ears one of the fan’s gave Tao from out airport landing.”

--

Kris woke up to yelling and shouts of complaints. He groaned and sat up straight, stretching his arms over his head and popping his back in the process.

“That’s gross,” Lay commented, “You also shouldn’t sleep on the couch. What the heck are you doing out here anyways?”

“I guess I sleep walk now,” he lied, shrugging as he turned around. He frowned when he looked at Lay, something about him was… off, “Why are you smiling?”

“What do you mean?” the boy’s grin grew.

He continued to give him a look, “… What did you do?”

“Nothing.”

“Did you break something?”

“No~”

“Is someone hurt?”

“No.”

“What happened?”

“Morning,” Xiumin yawned, walking into the living room with Jongdae, “What are you guys bickering about now…”

The elder man trailed off as he stared wide eyed at Kris, all sign’s of sleep from before were completely gone. This concerned Kris and he stood up, approaching the shorter male with a dark aura, “What. Is. It?”

A smile spread across his face, but before he could speak Jongdae elbowed his side and eyed him, “I-It’s nothing…”

“Well it’s something, because all three of you are acting weird,” he saw Luhan enter the room, “Luhan.”

“Hm?”

“What’s going on?” the boy merely smiled and continued walking into the kitchen, “Luhan!”

“Aigoo, such a cute angry panda,” he snickered. Kris was mildly confused at the comment and walked to the front of the dorm, where a mirror stood hanging on the wall.

“What that hell?!” he yelled in English, taking a couple of surprised steps back. His back hit the wall and he continued to look at his reflection. He didn’t know what or how it happened, but there were two big black circles around his eyes and a splotch on his nose. Clipped into his hair was a pair of black ears that he had recognized to be Tao’s gift from a fan; it also didn’t help that the shirt he was wearing was black on the arms and white on the chest area.

“Who did it!?” he yelled, stomping back into the living room. Lay and Luhan were laughing, clutching each other to stay standing while Xiumin stood there with a wide grin on his face. He had noticed a certain person went missing and growled, “Kim Jongdae!”

He looked down the hallway just in time to see the said boy run into Tao’s room. He glared and stomped down the hall, but as he reached the door it flew open and the maknae was shoved out. Kris’s eyes widened as he caught the still sleepy boy, losing his balance in the process and falling backwards.

He groaned a couple of seconds after he hit the floor; it was already sore from the couch but this really took the cake. He raised his head up slowly and quickly realized the position they were in. Kris was on his back with Tao on top of him. The boy was between his spread legs and was lying on his chest.

He was unphased by the fall, in fact it seemed like he didn’t even notice, and yawned. Tao blinked a couple of times and looked at the leader.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked, hoping he wasn’t hurt.

Tao stared at him blankly. Then, a smile broke out on his face, “Woo! You got so big.”

“… What?”

“It seemed like only yesterday you were this tall,” he held his fingers apart lazily, “… or maybe it was yesterday.”

Kris rolled his eyes and nudged the boy, trying to ignore how close their faces were… and the fact that he was lying on top of a very sensitive spot, “Wake up Tao, I need to kill someone.”

“Oh you want your,” the boy yawned, “morning kiss?”

“No I- what!?”

Tao shuffled closer, brushing against member for a quick moment and sending a small wave of pleasure there. He cupped Kris’s face and leaned forward, kissing the tip of his nose lightly, then falling back on his chest, “Tao-S wants to sleep a little more. Wake me up later.”

Kris’s eyebrow twitched and he sighed in defeat. He turned to Luhan and Lay with a glare, “When he moves, you two are dead. Xiumin, if you treasure your life then you’ll bring me a washcloth so I can wash this… what is this anyways?!”

“Eye shadow! We were out of pens,” Jongdae’s voice was muffled by the door, but Kris still heard it and his glare became worse.

“Since you’re a little… preoccupied, we’ll start making breakfast,” Luhan smiled.

“Food!” Jongdae opened the door and jumped over Tao, then ran down the hallway so Kris’s long arm’s couldn’t grab his foot and drag him back.

“Damn it Jongdae!”

“Not too loud duizhang,” he snickered, “Wouldn’t want to wake the maknae now would you?”

He glared and tried to move the younger boy again, but his grip around his waist only tightened. He groaned in defeat, “When I get my hands on you, you’ll wish you had never been born.”

“Worth it. Maybe next time you’ll think twice before you mess with my towel hat,” he grinned and walked with Lay and Luhan.

“He’s really pissed… I hope you know that,” Xiumin commented.

“He’ll forgive me one day.”

“Highly unlikely, but where did you even come up with this panda idea?”

“Remember today’s filming? When Tao kissed the panda? Did you see the look on his face?”

Luhan shuttered, “Pure… utter… hatred.”

“Yup, so I decided to make him a panda, just for s and giggles.”

“But why? Tao hugging him is something he enjoys, even if he doesn’t admit it himself,” Lay frowned.

“That wasn’t the prank. Besides the pictures, the real motive was to make him ually frustrated; it’s especially uncomfortable in the morning. He’ll be thinking about this all day.”

“… You are one evil boy,” Luhan chuckled.

Meanwhile, Kris had managed to move himself into a sitting position and pulled Tao into his lap. He leaned against the wall for support and looked down the hallway. He could hear almost every word of the conversation the two boys were having, they weren’t exactly quiet speakers, and smirked.

“That little prick,” he mumbled, unable to suppress his smile. He looked down at Tao and brushed some hair from his face. The boy only nuzzled his head more into his chest and let out a satisfied sigh. Kris gulped, feeling familiar butterflies make their way to his stomach. He started thinking again, about the group, about the maknae, and bout his feelings.

He smiled bitterly as reality set in. This morning incident had done what he had feared: it confirmed his feelings.

He liked Tao.

But they were too young-no… Tao was far too young to be in a relationship. Their group had only debuted a few months ago too, and everyone was watching them. Antis were all just waiting for them to mess up, waiting for one of them to make a mistake just so that they have something to hate. And if that wasn’t enough, they were both men. It was just… impossible.

Kris looked down again and rested his head on the maknae’s shoulder, Who am I to ruin this kid’s life with my feelings?

And where the hell is Xiumin with my washcloth?

 


Kinda a long read... mianhae.

The reason why i typed this is because i kinda wanted it to progess, so i could do more fluff thing's in the furture.... i'm seriously debating on typing but we'll see where that goes.

oh and another thing. I hadn't checked my subbies in a while, and last time i looked tehre was like 100... now there's more of you...

000000000000000copy.jpg

I mean i love you, but where?! It's all so sudden! Anyways, welcome new readers, hope you enjoy my oneshots.

tumblr_m6tbuejnGI1qih5npo3_250.gif tumblr_m6tbuejnGI1qih5npo4_250.gif

This chapter was inspired by this :3
Oh look at that... its the 15th chapter...