Super Joint Concert

Night Time Jitters

Based off this and this (which are basically the same thing. This is short, three pages or so...so don't expect much ^^)

 


 

The stage was surrounded; girls and boys, fans alike were screaming, cheering, chanting their names like a holy mantra. It was those moments that Minseok and the rest of EXO-M truly felt like they were idols, worshiped worldwide by a number of people. He’d be lying if he said the attention didn’t go to his head, he felt like a god, thriving on their love and interest. Yes, he could get use to this….

Until a paper ball hit the duizhang’s leg, then again this life still needed some getting use to.  He could see the annoyance behind his leader’s expression and stifled a snicker. Today was just not his day. The leader’s mic had already broken twice backstage and the coordi-noona’s had applied too much make up to his face, he knows this because Kris wasn’t very subtle when it came to checking his pores.

Kris was somewhat annoyed by the objects getting thrown at them onstage. From the corner of his eye, Minseok could see him trying to keep a smile on his face as he opened his arms out to communicate ‘really?’ through gestures. He couldn’t stay mad for long though, fans were throwing supportive banners on stage. The eldest of the group had already seen Kris hand a ‘Luhan’ one to the said singer and Yixing pick up another.

Minseok appreciated their support, he really did, but his idea on banners started to change when he saw Tao bend down to pick up one.

The banner was black with pink and white letters spelling out Korean characters on one side and an English OTP on the other. Tao laughed, and Minseok wondered what was so funny, then his eyes spotted the letters.

‘Krisyeol’.

Tao stood awkwardly with the banner for a few moments and Minseok briefly wondered what he was going to do next. He was what most people called a ‘closet shipper’. Though he’s a male and his teammates are like brothers to him, he had to admit that if anyone was to get together it would be Tao and Kris (but that’s just because Tao has him on a tight leash as it is).

So he watched with curious eyes, waiting for Tao’s next move. The maknae then walked in front of the other members to reach the duizhang, and….

Handed him the banner.

Minseok was shocked and turned to look at Jongdae before looking back over. Tao had given the KrisYeol banner to the leader, but why? Was it for a reaction? Was he expecting the leader to throw it back in the crowd? Would the leader really do that?

He wouldn’t…

Minseok clenched his arm when he saw Kris glance at the banner before throwing it around his neck.

He did....

The eldest proceeded to curse the rapper in his head as he watched Tao for a reaction. The boy simply scratched his nose and faced the crowd, an ‘unreadable’ expression on his face. This made Minseok’s heart sink, but he kept his smile and partly listened to Jongdae while wanting nothing more than to shove the singer away and hug his panda band mate.

He couldn’t bring himself to look at Kris, but he knew the elder was stealing glances as well at their martial artist. Eventually they made eye contact, but as Kris started to speak, the boy looked away once more.  Minseok knew it was his cue to talk as well, but he really didn’t want to say anything. Kris had upset his shipping. Poor Tao, what’s going through his mind I wonder…

--

Tao knew that the poker face he learned from the duizhang would come in handy. When he first caught the banner, he wasn’t really all that surprised to see an ‘OTP’, as Luhan and Kris explained before, on it. He had to laugh though; Krisyeol, he learned, was somewhat popular and his leader was always flustered when it came to pairing him with someone. He didn’t really understand why, but it was funny to see his face turn red and his ‘maybe next time’ response when it came to how he felt about it. Now that was something he could use against him.

Tao hadn’t forgotten the incident when their leader spanked him, on stage, in front of thousands of fans. He felt humiliated and tried to get him back, but he was already pulling him to the center of the stage to take a bow.

But this, this banner here was a perfect. It was like Tree of Life was smiling down on him from the CGI planet of EXO. He tried to be casual when he handed the banner over, but Tao feared he was too casual since the leader barely glanced at the wording before tossing it over his shoulder.

The maknae glared and retreated back to his original position, staring at the crowd feeling slightly bitter. He expected more from the leader than just… well… that. Tao felt Minseok watch him the whole time, but shrugged it off. His boazi-ge was probably upset that he hadn’t gotten a banner yet.

Tao sighed inwardly and clenched his jaw as he waved at some girls in the front row, I’ll get him next time.

--

Who throws a paper ball at an idol? I mean I guess it was better than a water bottle, but it’s kind of a half assed. Am I not worth it? Yixing stop blowing kisses to the crowd. It’s greasy and I don’t need more grease at the moment, I have enough thanks to the coordi-noona. Oh hey, banner for Luhan. Here you go Lulu, you popular son of a . Honestly you’d think his blonde hair would be a turn off.

Oh? Is that Tao? Hi Tao. What are you giving me- ah, a banner. Oh, I see my name! ‘Kris’, excellent. Just gonna throw this around my shoulder- wait…. Why is he looking at me like that? Xiumin to, what happened? Did I miss something? Probably- oh ! I’m supposed to be saying something. .

“What’s up*! We got a special song! It’s called ‘Open Arms’…”

 


This is my take on the little krisyeol incident that's been throwing shippers at each other. Honestly this is very short because i don't have that much of an opinion on it.

Point's of view's start out like this: Minseok third person POV -> Tao third person POV -> Kris first person POV

By the way, the reason i typed Kris' view the way i did was because he barely even glanced at the banner before he threw it on his shoulders. I think it's because he either didn't care, or he didn't read it completely. He just saw his name and was like 'awesome' aaand done.

Gotta say, i'm not a Taoris shipper myself, i'm just trying to make light of this... situation, if it can be called that

*note: the fancams were hard to listen too, I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

tumblr_me2dv1nhdf1qc3fy9o1_r2_250.gif  tumblr_me2dv1nhdf1qc3fy9o2_250.gif

I wasn't making up the spanking fufufu