Decisions made...

Innocence...

 

With teary eyes Leeteuk replied "I'm sorry..." I can't do that... If I do I will lose him... We almost lost him once, I'm not ready to lose him again!"
 
"What? So you are willing to lose me for him?" She asked. In a way she knew that he would choose Kyuhyun, but she had a little hope that he would have loved her enough to choose her.
 
"Yes!" Leeteuk yelled.
 
"But I love you! And I know you love me!" She yelled back.
 
"You love me? That has to be a joke! If you loved me you wouldn't have used the fact that I love you to get your way! If you loved me you wouldn't hurt me like this... You are a manipulative liar and I regret that I ever fell in love with someone like you!" He yelled, tears welling up in his eyes.
 
But he didn't want to cry. 'She doesn't deserve a drop of my tear' he thought.
 
It was funny to him how she tried to make a fool out of him...
 
Without another word he stomped away, leaving her standing there.
 
She stood frozen as she has him disappear behind the tree.
 
First rain drop fell on the tip of her nose, the spot were Leeteuk would kiss her when they were friends. That's when the first teardrop fell from her eyes. As the rain grew stronger so did her tears, as she stood there looking in the direction Leeteuk left, hoping that maybe he would come back to her.
 
 
 
 
A/N: triple update... A really short one... I wanted to let you all know about Leeteuk's decision...