New Plan

Innocence...

 

That night Sunny went back to the dorm happy but at the same time confused. She wanted to ask her members what he may have meant by that, but she promised Heechul that she would keep quiet if she wanted to see Kyuhyun again.
 
When the members asked her she went, she simply replied "the company" and went straight to bed.
 
Taeyeon was worried. Sunny hadn't talked to any of them since they asked her to stop speaking to Kyuhyun.
 
"Maybe she really likes him..." Jessica said.
 
"Then what are we going to do Unni?" Seohyun asked.
 
"If we let her see him, she might lose her innocence, but if we don't we might lose Sunny for good..." Yoona told.
 
Taeyeon sighed, the words of her dongsaengs were all true.
 
"Yoona is right..." Yuri agreed.
 
"Ottokae..." They sighed unison.
 
"Should we just give up?" Taeyeon asked. She was on the verge of tears.
 
"And just let him take our Sunny away from us?" Tiffany asked. She was getting slowly getting angry, at Kyuhyun but also at Sunny, for making their leader and sister cry.
 
"If we ask Sunny she got mad at us... But what if we ask SuJu Oppa?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"But who do we ask?" Yoona asked, tilting her head.
 
"Our boyfriends..." Yuri grinned.
 
"Right... Siwon Oppa would dump me in a second if I told him anything about Kyuhyun... Apparently their Maknae is more important to him than me!" Yoona pouted.
 
"You are probably right... Ever since the accident five years ago, everybody has been protecting him a lot..." Hyoyeon agreed.
 
"What about Leeteuk Oppa? If Taeyeon Unni asked him he would definitely do it" Sooyoung asked.
 
"We are just friends, there's no way he would go against his Maknae because I told him to"  Taeyeon confessed.
 
"Oh come on... That guy is head over heels in love with you! I mean everybody knows that!" Jessica rolled her eyes.
 
"What? No way..." Taeyeon denied. Her cheeks were becoming hotter as blood rushed to her skin.
 
"You seriously can't be that dumb Taeyeon! You should ask him..." Tiffany pushed her, giving her the phone.
 
Without much choice she called Leeteuk.
 
"Teukie Oppa, are you busy right now? Can we meet?" She asked...
 
 
 
A/N: hey guys... Sorry for the crappy update... Major writer's block... Anyone knows how to get rid of it?
please everyone I need some support...