At The Club

Innocence...

 

The room was dimly lit, people were dancing everywhere… the smell of sweat pierced the nose of anyone who entered the club ‘Mirotic’, which was owned by Changmin’s friend, that’s why he named it after TVXQ most successful song.

The three were sitting at the back of the club, which was the secluded VIP section. The last thing they wanted to have was any fan clicking pictures of them drunk.

Jonghyun of CN Blue had joined them a little after they arrived.

“Hyung enough…” Both Jonghyun and Minho whined. Their Changmin Hyung was starting to lose control. He already finished four shots of Tequila, grabbing his fifth one.

“Hyung please… you are already drunk…” Minho complained. Changmin was a better drinker than Minho but just by one glass, or in this case shots.

“Minho-ah, let’s get Changmin home… it’s getting late anyways” Kyuhyun told. “After that we’ll drop Jonghyun, and get back to our dorm” he instructed Minho.

Minho nodded pouting. He wanted to get his Hyung drunk, that way he would have confessed whatever was bothering him. That’s why Siwon had called him earlier that day, to ask him to get Kyuhyun’s secret out.

But now it’s only Changmin who got drunk. Kyuhyun didn’t even touch his drink. They walked out of the club through the backdoor which is normally used only by employees of the club. But there are special occasions, like these where Celebrities come and they use the Employee entrance to make sure they draw less attention to themselves.

Kyuhyun piggybacked Changmin to the car. He had passed out after his fifth drink.

Once they were all settled in the car, Minho started up the engine.

The drive was rather quiet. Changmin was sleeping soundly, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun were staring out the window, while Minho concentrated on the road.

Arriving at the TVXQ dorm, Minho had to carry Changmin in his strong arms like a bride, with Changmin’s cheek pressed firmly against his chest, while the older showed no signs of waking up.

Kyuhyun opened the door, letting the youngest in while holding the sleeping Changmin.

Kyuhyun rang the bell of the apartment on the twelfth floor, which Changmin shared with Yunho and their manager.

A sleepy looking Yunho opened the door and immediately noticed his dongsaeng in Minho’s arms.

“Did anything happen? Is Changmin alright?” he asked panicking inside.

“Neh, Hyung, he’s fine, just had one too many drinks… that’s all” Kyuhyun answered.

Yunho nodded in response, relieved that there was nothing serious. He led the way to Changmin’s room with the other two trailing behind him.

Minho laid Changmin down on the bed while Kyuhyun removed his shoes. Changmin shuffled a little before getting comfortable under the covers.

Minho and Kyuhyun bid goodbye to Yunho and made their way back to the car where Jonghyun was waiting for them.

They dropped off Jonghyun at the CN Blue Dorm which was just two blocks away from TVXQ dorm.

On their way back to Super Junior and SHINee’s Dorms, which were in the same building but on different floors, both were quiet.

Minho thought that it was the perfect time to ask him. He took a deep breath and broke the silence “hyung… is something wrong?”

Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow at the sudden question “Why? I’m fine…” he answered, looking out the window.

“Hyung, you seem a little distant and you didn’t even touch you drink today… something’s definitely wrong…” the younger stated.

“It’s nothing, Minho-ah… it’s just…” he started but then quickly changed his mind. “…nothing” he finished.

“Come on, Hyung… you know you can tell me anything right?” Minho reassured.

Kyuhyun sighed “Alright, but please don’t tell this to anyone, okay?”

“I promise Hyung” Minho swore putting his free hand over his heart.

“Okay, here goes nothing… Minho-ah… I think I’m in love” Kyuhyun confessed.

Minho’s eyes widened “Really? Who’s the girl?” he asked full of curiosity.

“Sunny…” Kyuhyun answered.

Minho’s mind had completely gone blank… “Hyung, did you just say that you are in love with Sunny noona from Girl’s Generation?” Minho asked.

Kyuhyun nodded in response.

‘Of all the girls in the world he has to fall in love with the one that is impossible to get’ Minho thought, remembering, what Yuri had told him not too long back.

*Flashback:

“Noona, so is Sunny noona the only one without a boyfriend?” Minho asked.

“yup, she’s the only one in the group, and we will definitely try to keep her innocence. So if you are thinking about any funny business, hten forget it!” Yuri threatened making a fist.

“Don’t worry noona, Sunny noona is my sister just like you…” Minho replied a little intimidated by Yuri’s threat.

*End Of flashback”

“So Hyung, do you know whether she likes you or not?” Minho asked.

“I don’t know… she seems to be too innocent about all these…” Kyuhyun explained his head hanging low.

Minho felt sorry for his Hyung. He had to do something.

“Hyung if you want, I will help you…” Minho reassured him.

“Really?” Kyuhyun’s face lit up.

“Yeah…”

 

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

So here's an update... it's kind of boring but atleast Kyuhyun Confessed right?