Convincing Part 1:

Innocence...

 

Leeteuk went to his dorm after the meeting with the chairman. To his surprise all the members except for Kyuhyun were there, even Siwon who didn't live with them.

"I need to talk to everyone about something... Gather everyone in the living room" Leeteuk told Heechul, who was the oldest besides Leeteuk.

"What is it about, Jungsoo-ah?" Heechul asked.

"I'll tell once everyone comes" Leeteuk replied and went to his room to get freshened up before breaking it to s.

Heechul shrugged and went to call everyone to the living room.

"Yah! Get your asses to the living room" he shouted from the living room, knowing that it was the only way he could get everyone to gather in one place.

Leeteuk came in soon after.

"I'm guessing you already know what I want to talk about" he told.

"Is it about Kyuhyun?" Yesung asked.

"Yes" Leeteuk answered.

"Then shouldn't we wait for him to come?" Siwon asked "it's not fair to talk about someone when they are not here."

"Gwenchana" Heechul said.

"It's nothing bad Siwon. In fact I just met with the chairman regarding the issue between Sunny and Kyuhyun" Leeteuk continued.

"Really? What did he tell?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I asked him permission and suggested that maybe they should get married" Leeteuk told.

Heechul gasped. "Marriage?" he asked to be sure.

"Yes..." Leeteuk replied sighing. He had expected this reaction from them, especially Heechul.

"He would have chased you out then" Shindong guessed.

"No, he didn't. He thinks it's a good idea for them to get married, IF everyone agrees. That means each and every person of both groups" Leeteuk explained.

"Wait so LSM seongsaeng-nim is okay with it?" Ryeowook asked not being able to hide his shock.

"Yes Ryeowook-ah..." Leeteuk replied smiling.

"So why this gathering then?" Zhou Mi and Han Geng exclaimed at the same time.

"Because I need all 13 of you to agree to this" only if you do we can stand a chance in convincing the girls" Leeteuk explained.

"Sure Hyung... We love our Maknae. We would do anything for him" Siwon told.

"So does that mean that we have to plan a wedding? Our Maknae's wedding?" Ryeowook asked happily.

"Yes Ryeowook-ah, as soon as we convince the girls" Leeteuk told.

"Yay!!! Let's go convince them" Henry told and started marching towards the door.

"Wait Henry... We need to think of a way to make them agree" Eunhyuk told and dialed Yonghwa's number to ask him to help convince his girlfriend Seohyun. Little did he know that Seohyun was already convinced...

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, what do you think of the update? please keep commenting a lot... ^_^

I want to bring in Yonghwa at least in the last few chapters. I'm recently obsessed with CN BLUE!!! Can't decide on my Bias though!!! Yonghwa with his cute side teethed smile, Jonghyun with the chic smile, Minhyuk the most adorable single eyelidded cutiepie (next to Onew of SHINee) or Jungshin with his model like stature... my brain gets all clouded up when I see their Pix of Videos!!! just feel like cuddling them!!!