Busted

Innocence...

 

As Kyuhyun woke up in the morning, he came face to face with Heechul, who was sitting by his bed, waiting for the Maknae to wake up.

“So you were pretty late last night. What happened?” Heechul asked, not allowing Kyuhyun to get out of bed.

“Hyung, can I please get freshened properly before you start your questioning?” Kyuhyun asked. He soon realized that only the blanket was hiding his skin. “Why am I ? Hyung where are my clothes?” he asked.

“I removed them. I can’t let you get out of the room until I get full information about what all you did” Heechul told.

“We didn’t do anything Hyung. I just talked to her during dinner and dropped her back home” he told honestly.

“Are you sure there’s nothing else?” Heechul asked.

“Nothing happened Hyung! I swear!” Kyuhyun swore.

“A few of the Girls Generation members are here and they are pissed. Apparently Sunny told them about going out with you last night” he informed.

“Oh shoot” Kyuhyun cursed. He knew he was dead as soon as the girls saw him.

“Hyung what should I do?” Kyuhyun panicked.

“Siwon is here trying to calm down the pissed off Yoona and Donghae is trying to calm down Jessica. But Taeyeon is furious. Better watch out” Heechul threatened.

“Where is my phone?” Kyuhyun asked. He grabbed his iPhone and sent a text message to Changmin and Minho.

Minho came immediately, sneaking into Kyuhyun’s before the Girls saw him.

“They look scary” he commented without noticing the fear struck face of the elder KyuLine member.

Heechul glared at the Rapper.

“Oh Sorry Hyung” Minho apologized when he noticed his friend’s face that had lost its color.

Changmin showed up a good twenty minutes later. He brought Yunho trying to calm down Taeyeon. Everyone knew she had a lot of respect and fear towards the Dong Bang Shin Ki Leader.

Changmin strutted into Kyuhyun’s room. He sat by the Super Junior Maknae trying to calm him down by patting his back.

Soon screams were heard outside of Kyuhyun’s room. Taeyeon was shouting at Yunho, for the first time. Even Yunho had raised his voice in order to control Taeyeon.

Changmin flinched as he heard his leader’s voice. He knew Yunho was angry. After all he was the one who was who lived with him, and had to deal with the leader’s wrath.

The screaming outside of Kyuhyun’s room subsided slowly. It seemed that Taeyeon finally calmed down, no one knew whether it was because her anger subsided, or because of her fear towards Yunho, who stood a good foot above her.

Yunho entered Kyuhyun’s room, after sending the Girl’s Generation members out of the dorm.

“Hey… don’t worry about it for now… but don’t break her heart or all the eight members will hunt you down” Yunho warned him. He patted Kyuhyun’s head and motioned Changmin to follow him.

Changmin hugged Kyuhyun and Minho and followed his leader back to their own dorm. After their Comeback, they had to attend various Interviews and Variety shows to promote themselves as personalities.

Minho bid Good-bye soon after and made his way back to the SHINee Dorm. He was a little upset because SHINee had to go to Japan to promote their song ‘Dazzling Girl’. That meant he had to leave his Hyung alone in that situation.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply. Thanks to Yunho, his life was saved.

But the Girls would definitely try to do something to prevent them from dating, but what???

 

 

A/N: Double update... I wanted to apologize for my irregular updates... I will try to update soon...