The First Date {Part 2}

Innocence...

 

Kyuhyun pulled out the chair for Sunny to sit, before sitting opposite to her. His heart was racing a mile and he had cold sweats, from all the adrenaline that was pumping through his system as he saw her telling the waiter her order.

Sunny, being the naïve innocent girl that she is, hadn’t noticed a thing of it.

Kyuhyun wanted to start a conversation, but his mind was blank. The entire list of things to talk to her about that he discussed with Heechul, was all gone. He wished he had made notes.

“Oppa how’s work?” Sunny asked, startling Kyuhyun.

He looked at her blinking in confusion as she smiled warmly at him. “What did you just ask?” he asked.

“How’s work?” Sunny repeated herself smiling.

“Ahh, it’s good. A little stressful because of the comeback schedule but it’s fun…” he answered honestly. “How is it with Girls Generation?”

“We got a little free time, because they are mostly promoting Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun’s song. But we are preparing for a comeback and a tour after” she replied excited, the smile growing wider.

“Well that’s good to hear” he smiled at her enthusiasm.

After a small silence, while the waiters placed their food on the table. When the female waiter disappeared after numerous failed attempts of flirting with Kyuhyun, Sunny picked up the conversation. And they kept chatting the rest of the dinner, becoming more and more comfortable around each other.

After the date Kyuhyun dropped her off back at the dorm and drove back to the Super Junior dorm.

Once arrived, he did his nightly routine, changing into his sweats.

“She is THE ONE!” she told himself as he lay on his bed ready to enter the dreamland.

 

 

A/N: The previous update was done by accident... i forgot to Mark the 'Hide Chapter' so it got published... you might have noticed that it was incomplete... so this is actually the remaining part of it...

i will post a new chapter soon...