Final Thoughts

Innocence...

 

Yuri was sitting in the living room of their dorm thinking about what she witnessed.

Yuri had hid behind the staircase as she saw Sunny talking to Kyuhyun on the rooftop. She could not hear what they were talking about but she clearly saw the ring that he put on Sunny’s finger and the kiss after.

She closed her eyes. The kiss was full of passion and love. She was disappointed that Sunny was slowly losing her innocence. But it wasn’t the only thing she felt. “I can’t believe I’m jealous of our little Sunny” she muttered.

Yuri and Yesung have been together since Super Junior debut but as far as she remembered, they never shared a kiss with such passion. It was always only small pecks, rather than a kiss.

And Kyuhyun was serious enough to ask her for her hand rather than just to date.

“Maybe he isn’t that bad” she said to herself.

“Who isn’t that bad?” a voice came from behind Yuri.

Yuri jumped her eyes wide as she turned around to see who it was.

Seohyun was standing behind her.

Yuri sighed. “You almost gave me a heart attack Seohyun-ah…” she complained.

“Sorry… now who is the guy you were talking about?” Seohyun asked.

“Kyuhyun…” Yuri answered.

Seohyun looked at her full of curiosity.

“I saw him talking to Sunny on the rooftop of our company” Yuri confessed.

“What were they talking about?” Seohyun asked, slowly losing her temper.

“I didn’t hear it. But I saw something else” Yuri told, raising Seohyun’s curiosity.

“Kyuhyun put a ring on her finger. It looked like a diamond ring. Then he kissed her...” she told.

“They kissed?” Seohyun asked outraged.

“Yes… don’t get mad Seohyun-ah… I don’t think Kyuhyun is as bad as we first thought” Yuri tried to soothe.

“How can you say that Unni?”

“Think… If Kyuhyun was just playing around with her, he would just ask her to go out with him. He wouldn’t ask for her hand, like he did on the rooftop. Maybe it’s good that it was him who took our Sunny and not someone else” Yuri tried to reason.

“True… Does that mean we should stop all of it and just let them get married?” Seohyun asked a little calmer.

“Maybe we should… what if we lose Sunny?”Yuri asked.

Seohyun nodded thinking.

Yuri and Seohyun decided to talk to Taeyeon and the others as soon as they get back from their schedule, hoping that they should convince the members so that they let Sunny and Kyuhyun be together.

 

 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY READERS!!!

Hmmm... soo Yuri and Seohyun are okay with KyuSun... what do you guys think? will the others be okay with Kyusun as well???

Please Comment and upvote!!!

I love you guys...