Kidnapped by the Hyungwhore

Innocence...

 

After almost six hours of sweat dripping dance practiceKyuhyun rushed out of the dance studio and into the shower/ he hated sweat. It made him feel stick and smelly.

After the cold shower Kyuhyun draped his towel around his waist and left the shower. In the locker room he searched his bag for his clothes but before he could take it, the bag was snatched out of his hands.

The infuriated Kyuhyun sttod up and turned around just to come face to face with his dongsaeng and Minh, holding Kyuhyun’s duffle bag in his hand.

“What the Eff, Frog face?” he growled.

Nothing hyung... Ijust wanted to take you out for a drink” Minho shot a sly smile towards his hyung, knowing that Kyuhyun could not resist a night consuming alcohol, especially after a long day of practice.

“Minho you at drinking”, Kyunhyun stated.

“I know but you don’t, anyways Changmin hyung is coming along too, so don’t worry... and Jonghyun hyung told he might join in later” Minho continued.

Kyuhyun really liked the idea of going out together. It has been a long time since they got the chance to hang out.

“fine just let me put on some clothes first...” Kyuhyun told trying to grab the bag out of Minho’s hand just to have Minho yank it back.

“There’s no time, you can change in the car” he told. With that, the younger threw the bag over his shoulder and lifted Kyuhyun up like a bride and carried him out of the SM building to his car.

Kyuhyun’s whole upper body turned red of embarassment as his dongsaeng carried him, while he was practically with only a towel draped around his waist.

He was sure many hoobae’s would have seen him.

‘What if Sunny was one of them?’ Kyuhyun thought.

Minho put him down in the back seat of his car, how he opened the door while carrying Kyuhyun was a mystery.

Minho quickly got into the driver’s sea, starting off the engine and driving off. He made a pitstop at the TVXQ dorm. Shim Changmin, Kyuhyun’s best friend and sunbae made his way down and got into the car.

“Let’s have some fun” Changmin chirped, but when he looked at Kyuhyun he burst out laughing.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I know yuo have a weird taste when it comes to clothes... But seriously coming with nothing but a towel around your waist is a little too much, don’t you think?” Changmin mocked.

“Stupid Keroro kidnapped me as soon as I came out of the shower, ok?” Kyuhyun spat, glaring at Changmin.

“Ok ok... but can you get dressed please? We are almost at the club...” Changmin reminded, still in a mock tone.

Kyuhyun sighed, knowing that his glares only work on the Super Junior members and not on Changmin and did as Changmin told.

Finally after what seemed like forever they arrived at the club.

They exited the car and made their way into the club.

‘Let the fun begin’ Minho thought.

 

A/N: So guys here's another update... thank you for your lovely comments...

I don't think I will be able to update tomorrow, because tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm turning 22, well that's 23 in Korean age... Yayy... so that means I have plans tomorrow the whole day and won't be able to update...