The Answer

Innocence...

 

“Will you spend the rest of your life with me? As my Wife?” He looked at her straight in the eyes waiting for an answer…

When he didn’t receive an answer, he asked again more clearly “Lee Soonkyu, will you marry me?”

She gasped, never did she expect him to ask her such a thing. Not that she didn’t like it; she just didn’t expect him to ask her so soon.

“Sunny-ah?” he called her, a little disappointed that she didn’t reply him yet.

Without another she went close to him, throwing her arms around his shoulder. “Oppa, Saranghaeyo…” she whispered.

“Nado Saranghae… so is that a yes or what?” he asked her putting his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

She nodded, resting her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

He pulled away from her to look at her eyes. They were glistening with tears.

He panicked. “Sunny-ah is everything okay?” he asked. Guilt took over him all of a sudden, he felt like he was too pushy with the question. They haven’t been dating long, just went on one date.

“If you are not ready we can wait… why are you crying?” he asked her.

“I’m just really happy, Oppa… I didn’t expect it” she told him honestly.

Kyuhyun sighed of relief. “I thought that I was too pushy…” he confessed.

He let go of her and pulled out a little blue box out of his pocket.

He opened it and showed the diamond ring he bought for her. He took the ring out of the box and slid it on her finger, planting a kiss on the back of her hand.

When he looked up at her she smiled. It was the same smile that got him to fall for her in the first place.

“I love you” he told her.

“I love you too…” she smilingly replied.

He inched closer to her face. She slowly closed her eyes.

Kyuhyun stopped for a second to admire her face, that waited for his kiss. Smiling to himself he closed the gap, showing all of his love with the kiss, their first kiss, of many to come…

 

 

A/N: I love you guys so much!!! i was sooooo happy reading your comments that i couldn't stay without updating...

thank you so much for being supportive!!!