The Calm Before the Storm

Innocence...

Super Junior had practice early morning.

Kyuhyun showed up with dark circles under the eyes. It was obvious that he hadn’t slept the previous night. He had kept thinking about Sunny all night and how he can find out whether she likes him back or not.

Minho had promised him that he would help, which was a huge relief for Kyuhyun. Minho was really closer to Girl’s Generation members than anyone else.

Though tired as hell, Kyuhyun, dragged through, and started warming up, hoping that Minho would somehow find out about everything.

 

*At the same time*

Minho got up earlier than the others, got changed and went out of the SHINee dorm before any of s got up. He jogged over to Girl’s Generation dorm which was three blocks away from SHINee dorm.

Once he reached, he called up Yuri, and asked her to come down, saying that he wanted to talk to her about something important.

“Arasso, give me ten minutes” Yuri replied and kept the phone to get ready.

Just like she said, ten minutes later she got out of the house and met Minho who was waiting for her outside.

“So what’s so important that you had to disturb my sleep Minho?” she asked, a little pissed that Minho woke her up at six o’clock in the morning.

“Noona, it’s really important, but let’s not talk here. Can we go to the park?” Minho asked using his Aegyo.

“Okay, but it better be important, otherwise I’m going to have to kill you” Yuri threatened.

“Noona, you threaten me quite a lot, did you notice?” Minho asked her, slightly chuckling.

“It’s not a threat Minho-ah it’s a Warning” Yuri corrected but she also started smiling. ‘way to ease the mood Minho’ she thought.

The both jogged over to the park. It was empty so early in the morning. They sat down on the swings next to each other.

Minho was looking down to the ground. He didn't know how to begin. He knew how protective Yuri was when it came to Sunny. He took a deep breath and began "noona, do you think Sunny noona might like someone?" he looked up at Yuri, not sure of what to expect from her.

Yuri met his eyes, her eyes wide, with a glint of anger. "Why would you ask that Minho-ah?" she asked "Is there something I should know about?"

Minho realised that he was in deep trouble. He saw the anger in her eyes when she asked. He hoped that she wouldn't misunderstand anything. Yuri did it quite often. "Nothing like that noona, I was just wondering, has Sunny noona never fallen in love with anyone?" he tried to justify "I mean there has to be someone right? Atleast a little crush."

"No Minho-ah there's nothing as such. Things like that don't happen to Sunny. She's pure" Yuri replied, a glint of annoyance obvious in her voice.

Minho gulped, how was he supposed to find out about Sunny's true feelings when her group members are being so overprotective? "Noona it's just..." Minho trailed off. 'it's now or never' he thought. "NoonaIknowsomeonewholikesSunnynoona" Minho spoke in one breath.

To his dismay Yuri didn't understand a word at he said. It was too fast for her. " can you say that again? A little slower this time" Yuri asked politely.

Minho took a deep breath " I know someone who likes Sunny noona" he repeated slowly.

The words slowly sank into Yuri. She was pissed beyond hell, but she couldn't show that to Minho, she had to find out who it was. "Who is it?" she asked as calm as possible.

Minho shook his head "I can't tell you that yet. But I will soon."

Yuri huffed and hopped off the swing. She can't bear her anger anymore. Without a word she left. 'I'm going to find out who that is, with or without your help Minho-ah' she thought as she made her way back to the dorm leaving the dumbfounded Minho behind.

 

A/N: i editted this chapter, hope it's a little clearer... ^_^... Lots of Comments guys... More comments mean faster update... ^_^