Breaking it to the leader

Innocence...

 

Yuri stomped into the dorm, and went straight to Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon as usual was sleeping soundly.

"Taeyeon-ah wake up! It's important, get up already" Yuri shook her until she sat up straight.

"What is it Yuri? Why are you so hyper early in the morning?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"Minho called me early morning and asked me to hang out with him" she answered "but that's not important. What is important is what he told me"

Taeyeon didn't know what to say, Yuri marched into her room early morning to talk about a chat she and Minho had early that morning. She was ready to go back to sleep but Yuri had a firm grip on her arm preventing her from lying back down.

"What's with your cranky mood, Yuri-ah? Minho always talks some nonsense, it's MINHO!" Taeyeon snorted at her.

"But this one is important" Yuri retorted. She knew Taeyeon doesn’t like Minho that much because he hangs out with all his hyungs and noonas rather than his own group mates. That's why her best friend Park Jungsoo, also known as Leeteuk, started hanging out less and less with Taeyeon and more with 'that little hyungwhore', as Taeyeon likes to put it.

"Taeyeon, some has the hots for Sunny" Yuri blurted.

Taeyeon's eyes widened "Bwo?"

"Someone likes Sunny" Yuri repeated "Minho came early morning to ask me whether Sunny likes anyone. He knows who it is but he won't tell me” she continued.

"Someone wants to take Sunny's innocence away?" Taeyeon asked to make sure she heard it right.

Yuri nodded.

"We can't let that happen. Sunny is the reason why we got such a girls and cute image, we can't let some guy destroy that. And besides we know that Sunny doesn't know about it, Right?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri quietly nodded.

"Well then we just have to make sure she doesn't find out" Taeyeon concluded.

 

 

A/N:

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! Leader-sshi knows what do you think they will do?

Just so you know... None of the SNSD members are bad or anything here... they are just a little bit overprotective when it comes to Sunny... but they mean good...

Super short update... but just had to upload it... College started again so the updates might slow down a little more than now... but i hope you guys will wait for me... Comments are always a booster for updates... So In Other Words, You can Spam the Comment box!!! the more comments i get the more encouragement to update sooner...

and finally... Saranghamnida!!!

 

PS: I Started another fanfic... It Called "Living With SHINee...?"... It Revolves around SHINee... I hope Youy guys will check it out!