Convincing Part 2

Innocence...

 

The girls had gathered in the living room, on Yuri's request. The only two people missing were their leader and Sunny.

Taeyeon had received a call from the chairman, so she went to meet him. None of the members knew why but they had a guessing, that it was about their little Sunny.

Yuri and Seohyun shifted in their seats as they felt every other member's stare at them.

"Guys... You all know about our Sunny Unni and Kyuhyun, or at least you all would have guessed that there is something going on between them" the Maknae began.

"Yeah we do, so what about it?" Tiffany asked.

"I think we should let them be together" Yuri told suddenly.

"What? Are you kidding me right now?" Jessica burst out in anger.

"No... We are not... I think that maybe Kyuhyun Oppa is a good choice for Sunny Unni. Just think about it. What would you guys have done if she ended up with someone as unpredictable as Heechul, or a player like Seungri from Big Bang?" Seohyun asked.

"Seohyun-ah, Yuri Unni, is there something we should know?" Yoona asked, getting suspicious about their behavior.

"I think we should tell them" Seohyun told Yuri, hoping that they would understand them if they knew it in detail.

"Okay... Guys I saw Kyuhyun and Sunny talking on the company rooftop today" Yuri told.

"So she's still seeing him after Taeyeon told her not to" Hyeoyeon was the one to speak.

"She's not done yet Unni. Please listen fully and then tell your opinion" Seohyun interrupted.

"Continue..." Hyeoyeon told looking straight into Yuri's eyes.

"I saw him put a ring on her finger. It looked like a Diamond ring. I think he asked her to marry him" Yuri finished. She purposefully omitted the fact that she saw them kissing right after.

"Think about it Unni... If Kyuhyun Oppa wasn't serious about Sunny Unni he wouldn't have asked her for her hand. Since he's so serious enough to get married I think it would be alright if we let them. I mean you all saw how upset she got when Taeyeon Unni told her that she can't see Oppa again, right? What happens if she decides to leave the group for him? If we keep being stubborn it might happen..." Seohyun explained.

"Why do you think that she might decide to leave?" Sooyoung asked her.

"Because I thought of leaving the group when you didn't let me see Yonghwa Oppa at first" Seohyun told.

"I think we should consider it..." Jessica spoke up.

"Everyone stared at her in disbelief.

"I mean they are right... What if Sunny would have ended up with a person like Heechul or Seungri?" Jessica defended herself.

"Okay we'll consider it, but we need some time" Hyeoyeon told them "And we need to talk to Taeyeon and convince her."

They all nodded in agreement.

Everyone stood up without another word and went to their room to think in peace.

Yuri and Seohyun remained in the living room where they had been sitting all that time, hoping that the members were convinced...

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is what was going on in the Girl's Generation dorm at the same time as Suju members had their discussion...

what do you guys think??? please Comment and Upvote... i accept critics which help me to improve my writing... thank you!!

I love you all... ^_^