Sabotaged

Innocence...

 

Sunny was using her laptop checking her fan mails in the living room, when the girls arrived at their dorm after the drama at the Super Junior dorm.

"Sunny-ah... What do you think of Kyuhyun Oppa?" Taeyeon asked her in a fake innocent voice.

"He is super sweet. We talked about a lot of things yesterday, he even gave me a lot of tips about vocal training and breathing exercises. Why?" Sunny asked.

"Just wondering... He is not really a good guy Sunny-ah. I really don't like you spending too much time with him" Taeyeon blurted.

"Why? He seemed fine yesterday" Sunny answered not really aware of Taeyeon's intentions.

"He's a really bad guy Sunny-ah... He might seem fine at the beginning but will end up hurting you. That's just who he is" Taeyeon lied.

"Okay Unni, if you say so... I won't talk to him. It's not like you have any reason to lie to me right?" Sunny told and gave Taeyeon a hug before walking back into her room that was on the other end of the house.

 Taeyeon felt a pang of guilt when she heard those words coming out of Sunny's mouth.

Yoona put a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder when she felt that Taeyeon was heartbroken.

"Unni... We are doing this for her own good" Yoona tried to soothe her.

“Yeah… you are probably right” Taeyeon tried to calm herself down.

Sunny on the other hand, who was in her room, had tears trickling down her cheeks. She knew her Unni would never hurt her. But the ache in her heart told her otherwise.

‘Unni would never lie to me would she?’ she asked herself. ‘But why does it hurt so much?’

After a while of thinking and crying she concluded that she had to talk to Heechul. ‘Heechul Oppa will know why I feel like this.’

She quickly sent him a text message, asking him to meet her in the evening at the Company rooftop, and put her phone down; trying to sleep for a while, hoping that it might clear her head a little bit…

 

 

A/N: Hey Guys... a very short Update for you all... I just want to tell you guys that I have a Major Writer's Block... feel like ripping my hair out actually...

 

So far what do you think of the story??? Please leave a comment (or comments, I don't mind if you spam it even... actually I'd be VERY HAPPY if you did that... ) I really want to know whether it's progress is satisfying...

and also a little question for you guys... do you want some in this story (not full on hardcore but indications)??? if so, which SNSD Member should be involved??? Leave it in the comment... I would appreciate it.