Carried away

Innocence...

 

Sitting in the bedroom, Sunny thought about what happened earlier. Kyuhyun got carried away by Minho.

She giggled to herself remembering it. It was just hilarious how Kyuhyun had his face buried in his hands and his upper body turned red. It was just too funny.

Yuri and Yoona, who shared the room with Sunny, turned their head towards the giggling girl, wondering why she was laughing like she’s lost her mind.

“You okay unni? What happened?” Yoona asked.

Sunny turned her head towards her, tilting her head giving her Million Dollar Smile. “Did you see Kyuhyun oppa today, When he got carried away by Minho?” she asked giggling again “He looked like Yuri when Minho carried her that day…”

Yoona burst out laughing as well while Yuri turned red, of embarrassment and fury.

“Yah!” she shouted.

“Do you think Kyuhyun has a crush on Minho like Yuri does?” Yoona asked still laughing. Sunny stopped laughing for a second to look at Yoona and then to Yuri. At the moment she saw Yuri’s red face she started laughing again clutching her stomach which had started to pain.

“Yah! First of all, Minho is my dongsaeng and besides I have Yesung oppa!” Yuri shouted then pouted. (A/N: sorry couldn’t resist) She stood up and went closer to Yoona. She then pulled Yoona closer and hissed in her ear so that only Yoona could hear “Don’t you dare dirtying the mind of our little innocent Sunny baby with your nonsense or else I will rip your throat out, understood?”

As Yuri moved back to her own bed, Sunny kept staring at her, with big doe eyes.

Yuri noticed it and sighed “What is it Sunny?” she asked.

“Yuri-ah… what is ?” she asked tilting her head pouting.

Both Yuri’s and Yoona’s eyes widened as soon as that word left the lips of Sunny.

“What are you talking about?” Yoona asked panicking.

“Yuri just told you something about … what does that mean?” Sunny asked.

Yuri was screaming inside her head ‘she heard it… what do I do? If the others find out they will surely kill me.’

Yoona was the first to speak “did you hear ? Silly… she was telling me about…” she trailed off pretending to cough “…Jogging” she finished. “Yuri asked me if I wanted to go jogging with her tomorrow morning” she improvised.

 

Sunny cocked an eyebrow not knowing whether to believe her or not, but being the naïve kid she was, she decided to believe them. Her group members would never lie to her, right?

“Okay, don’t bother to wake me up… good night…” Sunny said and hid under the covers.

Yoona stared at Yuri and mouthed a ‘You owe me one’ before going to bed herself.

Yuri left out a breath that she hadn’t realized she’s been holding and laid down in her bed thankful that Sunny didn’t suspect anything.