The First Date

Innocence...

 

Friday came quickly, too quickly for Kyuhyun’s liking. Nervous was not a word to describe how Kyuhyun felt about going on a date with Sunny.

He wore a cream coloured shirt with black jeans, his hair perfectly styled. He wore a little makeup to hide his tired face. According to Heechul he had half moons under his eyes. Heechul hadn’t stopped bickering the entire day. But it turned out just perfect for Kyuhyun.

He took Heechul’s car to pick Sunny up from the Girls Generation dorm. He wanted to take his own car but Heechul advised him not to, because the other girls would get suspicious, and even Heenim, who was known for his bold and daring nature, was afraid of the wrath of the Girl’s Generation leader. If they found out that Kyuhyun was the one taking Sunny out it, they would probably murder both of them, Heechul for covering. It was him who said that he wanted to take Sunny for a movie as an apology for missing her birthday.

As Kyuhyun waited in the car in front of the dorm, he saw Sunny exiting the door wearing a light pink strapless dress. It seemed like she was glowing.

As soon as she saw Kyuhyun she waved at him “Oppa”.

Kyuhyun leaned over and opened the door for her. She got in shotgun.

When Kyuhyun kept staring she became quite uncomfortable.

“Do I have something on my face?” she asked.

“No... No! You look absolutely beautiful... so beautiful that I got into your beauty” Kyuhyun complemented her.

“What did you say?” she asked.

“Nothing... You look beautiful. Shall we go then?” he asked.

“Sure...”

He drove off quietly.

 

Forty-five minutes later they arrived at the Restaurant. The entire drive was rather quiet. No one dared to speak a single word.

After parking the car Kyuhyun rushed to the other side and opened the door for Sunny reaching out his hand. He wanted her to think of him as a Gentleman. He knew that none of the other members of Girl’s Generation think of him in that way. It wouldn’t have been a surprise to him if the girls would have told Sunny to stay away from him.

“Thank you Oppa...” Sunny smiled as she took his hand, grateful because the heels she wore made it extremely difficult for her to find her balance. She didn’t let go of the hand as they walked into the Building, afraid that she might fall if she let go.

To Kyuhyun it felt like a dream. Sunny was holding his hand as she walked. He did not understand the innocent reason Sunny had, to hold his hands so tight. He thought that she might have feelings for him, from the way she was holding his hands.

As soon as the waiter saw the ‘Couple’, he recognised them and led them to their table, which was near the back, a little secluded from the other tables. It was a table exclusively for celebrities, to ensure that they had a little bit of privacy.

Kyuhyun’s heart was racing as they neared the table. They were officially on a date, even though one of them had no clue about it...