Getting Help...

Innocence...

 

Kyuhyun kept on thinking about his Sunny. Her smile, it was enough to kill him, he thought. But with the rest of the members on high alert he did not have any idea on how to get close to her. There was only one member he could trust with this, his Heechul Hyung. After all he’s the one who had the most number of girlfriends in the group.

Decided on it, Kyuhyun stormed Heechul’s room. “Hyung I need your help” he shouted on top of his lungs.

“Yah! Ever heard of knocking brat?!” Heechul scolded him for entering the room without permission while he was still wrapped in a towel.

“It’s important! Hyung I need your help…” Kyuhyun stated.

“Then shouldn’t you be nice to me?” Heechul asked in his typical mocking tone.

“Hyung I’m being serious” Kyuhyun was at the end of his patience. Heechul had that in him that he could annoy anybody with his language.

“Okay okay, don’t wet your pants Kyuhyun-ah… what is it?”

“Hyung I like this girl… but her friends are overprotective over her because she’s so innocent… but I really like her… I need your advice…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

“So you like Sunny, but the Girls Generation members won’t even give you a chance to go anywhere near her” Heechul summarized.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in shock “Hyung how did you know it was sunny? I never mentioned her name.”

“Simple Taeyeon asked Leeteuk to keep an eye on you. Leeteuk couldn’t keep his mouth shut… big surprise there…” Heechul said rolling his eyes. “I guess this is the reason. I’m sure they don’t know for sure that you like her, but they have already a guess. You have to be a little careful now on” he warned.

“I know Hyung, that’s why I came to you… I need your help” Kyuhyun begged.

“Arasso… I will help you… but Leeteuk asked my help too to keep an eye on you… What should I do about that?” Heechul asked mocking.

“HYUNG!!!”

“Okay okay… I’m just kidding… I will keep Leeteuk and the others off of your tail. But you have to help me with something too” Heechul said.

“I would do Anything Hyung… Please just help me…” Kyuhyun was on his knees.

“I’ll tell about it after your little dilemma is over, just don’t forget it, okay?” Heechul knew he had Kyuhyun right where he wanted.

“I won’t Hyung, You know I never break or forget promises” Kyuhyun answered not knowing what his Hyung had in Mind.

“I know Kyuhyun-ah… That’s why I asked you…” Heechul smirked.

“So Hyung what’s the plan?” Kyuhyun asked.

“First you need to talk to Sunny first… only that way you will get a chance to win her over… second, while you two talk you have to make sure that no one else of Girls Generation or our members see you two together… the best place would be the company rooftop…” Heechul told.

“How do I get her to the rooftop?”

“Don’t break your head I’ll do that…” Heechul reassured. “From there it’s all your job… Talk to her, ask her out on a romantic date… I’ll make a booking at building 63 for Friday.”

“Okay so when do I talk to her?”

“Tomorrow!”

“What so soon? What do I say to her?” Kyuhyun panicked.

“ASK HER ON A DATE!” Heechul emphasized. “More important than what you are going to say… What the hell are you going to wear? You can’t go ask her on a formal date wearing your trackers!” Heechul lectured.

“Okay I will wear something formal…” Kyuhyun suggested.

“Not formal you idiot! Wear something decent but still stylish, Jeans and a white shirt… that would look good” Heechul concluded.

“Okay Hyung… thank you… now please get dressed” Kyuhyun asked grinning.

Heechul had forgotten that he was still in his towel when Kyuhyun burst into his room. “Yeah Yeah… Get out so that I can get changed” he chased Kyuhyun out the door. “And don’t forget your promise!” he added before closing the door.

‘Kyuhun-ah you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into…’ Heechul smirked.

 

 

A/N: Hey Guys... I won't be updating this story till the end of September... after my exams, I can fully concentrate on this for atleast 2 to 3 months... I'll update on a regular basis after that... hopefully with better and longer updates than these... all fingers crossed... wish me luck guys... I'm going to need it...