Love at first sight...

Innocence...

 

The sparkling eyes when she looked directly into his eyes, no… into his soul, the beautiful lips, the angelic voice that spoke. With her beauty she could swoon anyone without even realizing it.

He was no different. Then she smiled up at him for the first time he was captured by her beauty.

“Annyeonghanseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Sunny imnida” she bowed and introduced herself formally to her senior.

“Annyeonghanseyo, Kyuhyun imnida” he said flashing his charismatic smile, which he knew perfectly that no girl can resist.

“Pleased to meet you sunbaenim” she said.

Kyuhyun smiled at her “Call me oppa, no need to be so formal.”

She bowed again flashing her Million Dollar smile. ‘He is so nice and friendly’, she thought. Her innocent mind did not know though… Kyuhyun’s heart felt like it was on an emotional rollercoaster. Every little feature of her face was imprinted in his mind. That smile of hers caused a million butterflies to fly in his heart.

He was sure… this was love at first sight.

After the formal introduction, both of them went their separate ways. But for the rest of the day, all Kyuhyun could think about was her.

During the dance practices all the maknae did was gazing absentmindedly out the window.

When Siwon came from behind and hugged him, he didn’t throw any punches at Siwon the way he would have done normally.

“Kyuhyun-ah” Siwon called, breaking Kyuhyun out of the trance.

“Oh Hyung” the maknae replied. He never called anyone as Hyung before. That word only left the maknae’s lips when there were any cameras. Siwon looked around to make sure there were no cameras shooting them at that moment. Once sure of it, he crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow. But by that time Kyuhyun started daydreaming again.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah…” Siwon called him getting irritated. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing Hyung” Kyuhyun answered.

“Tell me the truth Kyuhyun-ah, your mind is somewhere else and more importantly, you just called me ‘Hyung’… Twice… Something is definitely wrong with you!” Siwon demanded.

“I’m just tired Hyung… I promise there’s nothing to tell…”

Siwon looked at the maknae skeptical. But then let it slide, thinking that the maknae will talk when he is ready.

Siwon quickly took his phone out and sent a quick text message to his friend. Someone he knew can break his favorite maknae.

He quickly put the phone back in his bag and continued practicing the choreography for their song…