One step closer???

Innocence...

 

Leeteuk was waiting outside the Girls' Generation dorm. He didn't exactly know why Taeyeon called but he had a guess that it must have been because of Kyuhyun. It became more and more obvious that Kyuhyun had feelings for Sunny.
 
There was one question on his mind at that time. If she made him choose between her and Kyuhyun, who would he choose? Taeyeon or Kyuhyun?
 
Taeyeon was the love of his life, but Kyuhyun was was their Maknae. He almost lost him once, was he willing to lose him again?
 
Taeyeon came out of the dorm.
 
She seemed extremely awkward as they walked to the nearby park, where they usually meet to chat.
 
They sat at the bench under the tree. It was their usual spot.
 
Long silence filled the air, but unlike the normal comfort, it was filled with awkwardness.
 
Leeteuk sighed. He knew that night he was going to lose someone he loved, didn't matter if it was Kyuhyun or Taeyeon. He loved them both and if it had to happen then it will.
 
"Is it about Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk asked breaking the long silence.
 
Taeyeon didn't know how he knew it. She nodded anyways, not being able to find her words. The air around her felt so thick, she felt like she might choke.
 
Leeteuk didn't feel any better, knowing that he will lose someone was killing him inside. And the fact that he had to choose between e love of his life and his beloved Dongsaeng mad it even worse.
 
"Please keep him away from Sunny" Taeyeon asked. Tears were falling freely from her eyes by then.
 
Leeteuk sighed. "If I tried then I might lose him..." He confessed.
 
"If you don't you might lose me..." Taeyeon threatened.
 
"Why are you talking like this?" Leeteuk asked, even though he knew what she meant.
 
"I know you love me... But if you want to be with me, you have to keep Kyuhyun away from Sunny..."she demanded.
 
"Even if I lose him..." he sighed.
 
Taeyeon kept silent. She knew he was hurting but she was desperate.
 
Leeteuk stood up without another word...
 
"I have to give my answer now, I guess..." he thought out loud.
 
Taeyeon looked up at him. He always got up when he was frustrated. There was a reason, she knew what it was as well.
 
"Well..." She was expecting an answer.
 
With teary eyes Leeteuk replied...
 
 
 
A/N: Double update... I'm working on a third one... It will be really short... As an apology from me for making you guys wait for soooo long for an update...
 
Please keep commenting and subscribing...
 
love you all...