Agreement...

Innocence...

 

Kyuhyun was pacing back and forth. Leeteuk had left in a hurry, right after receiving Taeyeon’s call. He had a feeling that it was about him.

What would he tell if Leeteuk confronted him?

Kyuhyun messed his hair. He wanted to see Sunny really badly. But everyone was against him, even his Hyungs.

“If Hyungs hate it so much, does that mean I need to leave Super Junior?” he asked himself. The thought itself killed him. But he was ready to make that sacrifice.

The door opened. Kyuhyun looked at it with fear struck eyes. It was none other than Leeteuk with tear-stained eyes.

Kyuhyun feared the worst. Leeteuk cried only when he couldn’t handle it anymore.

Leeteuk looked at him straight into the eyes. “Kyuhyun-ah let’s talk…” he said as he entered Kyuhyun’s room.

Kyuhyun followed quietly, his head hanging low. Something bad was going to happen, he knew it.

Leeteuk sat on Kyuhyun’s bed, looking at Kyuhyun straight into his eyes.

“Did something happen Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. He was not sure whether it was the right way of expression.

“Do you love Sunny?” he asked, startling Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded, looking to the ground. He didn’t like where the conversation was going.

"How much do you love her?" He asked, his voice colder than ice.

"I would die for her..." Kyuhyun answered.

"Really?" Leeteuk asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yes" Kyuhyun answered without hesitation. The confidence in his voice startled Leeteuk.

A moment of silence took over them. Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably.

"If you really love her as much as you claim, then you will have our support..." Leeteuk told.

Kyuhyun looked at him, his eyes wide. Never did he imagine that he would hear those words out of their leader’s mouth.

"Really Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.

"Yes... Really..."Leeteuk smiled.

Kyuhyun ran to Leeteuk hugging him, letting the tears fall that he's been holding back.

"Under one condition... If you want to be together with her, might as well get married..." Leeteuk said, trying to pry Kyuhyun's hand from the death grip around his neck.

Kyuhyun looked at him startled. "Get married?" He asked to make sure he heard right.

"Yes... If you really love her and want to be with her, you have to get married to her. I don't want you to play around with little Sunny..." Leeteuk demanded.

"I will Hyung... I want to marry her someday, but if it's sooner it's fine with me..." Kyuhyun said smiling.

"Okay then... I'll talk to your Hyungs and also the president... All you have to do is be ready when we tell you to..." Leeteuk told.

"I will be Hyung... I will be..."

 

 

A/N: As you may have noticed, the story is slowly coming to an end... it will have probably around 25 chapters, give or take 2...

if you like the story, please upvote guys... and more importantly, comment... i got 45 Subscribers but only a few comment... TT-TT

I'm really curious of what you thought of the story so far...

Love you all!!! thank you for sticking with me...