Live Together ?

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

SUNGMIN’S P.O.V.

Aish! That man! He’s really gonna get it! So arrogant! I wish this marriage wouldn’t continue because I really can’t and won’t get in good terms with that arrogant and evil guy! He doesn’t have any manners! Aish. I need someone to talk to now because that VERY GENTLEMAN guy just ordered me to get out of his house. Not that I don’t want to, his face just irritates me. Better call Lee Donghae, my bestfriend.

“Donghae! Where are you? I want to talk to you.” I said in an irritated tone.

“Why Min? Aren’t you having fun with that Cho Kyuhyun that you’re going to marry?” She worryingly said.

“Fun? There’s no fun with that Kyuhyun! He annoys me very much! He’s so arrogant, evil, cruel, all bad things you can think of. He didn’t even find me beautiful! Do you know what that means? He’s the first one to indirectly tell me that I’m ugly!” Now I am nagging on the phone. It’s true, many people know me as a very beautiful girl, he’s the first one to tell me I’m not.

“Okay sis. Don’t nag on the phone. I’ll meet you in your house and you’ll explain okay? And also, I have something important to tell you from your father because he contacted me, not you. And I don’t know why.”

“Okay. I’ll wait for you in my house.”

After that, I hurriedly went to my house. Good thing it’s near to that brat’s house. Not because he’s near, but because if I need to go home immediately, I can go home immediately.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IN MY HOUSE ~

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

It’s Donghae! I hurriedly open my door for her to get in.

“So Min, what’s the problem with that Cho guy?” She said calmly.

“Well, somehow I find him handsome, but he just annoys me! He indirectly told me I’m ugly, he told me that I don’t sound nice, and he told me to get out of his house!” Well, I’m actually really nice in person, but I won’t be nice to that Kyuhyun ever!

“So? I think you like him.” She teased me. And I blushed. WHAT THE WHAT?! I BLUSHED?

“L-like? Wh-why would I l-like that annoying s-stupid brat?” OMG. I AM STUTTERING. CURSE THE MAN WHO FIRST STUTTERED!

“Well, you felt angry when he didn’t find you beautiful. Plus, you find him handsome.” She’s smiling! Is she really teasing me? Now I am really red. Why am I like this?

“No I don’t! He’s so annoying and irritating so why would I like him?” I’m really annoyed right now.

“Okay Sungmin. I won’t tease you anymore. Don’t get angry at me okay?” Finally, she stops.

“Wait Hae, what was that you’re going to tell me that appa told you?”

“Oh, your appa said that since you and that Kyuhyun are getting married, you will live in his house for the next two months. For you to get closer. So it would be easy for the marriage.”

“WHAT THE WHAT? WHY! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO ME?! I DON’T WANT TO LIVE WITH THAT ANNOYING, STUPID, EVIL, GAME-ADDICTED FOX!” I shouted just loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

“Did you just call him fox? Now you have a nickname for him. You really do like him!” There she goes again with her teasing.

“Do not!”

“Okay okay. I won’t tease you anymore. So Min, I’m going now, I have to meet someone.”

“Oh? Your boyfriend? Okay. Have fun with him!”

“No he’s not. I met him on my way here.” Is it me? Or I saw her blushing? Nevermind. Then she went out. I’m alone again.

Now, it gives me time to think about what Donghae said. Do I really like him? But I’m annoyed and irritated at him. So why would I? And, it’s my first time meeting him. So, NO. I don’t like him. Maybe NOT NOW.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MEANWHILE AT KYUHYUN’S HOUSE ~

KYUHYUN’S P.O.V.

“WHAT?! NO! I WON’T LIVE WITH THAT STUPID, ANNOYING, GAME-ER BUNNY!” SHE ANNOYS ME VERY MUCH! SO NO, I WON’T LIVE WITH HER!” I shouted, when I heard that my father informed Eunhyuk that I will be living with that annoying, stupid girl. Well, after she was gone, I called Eunhyuk and told him to go to my house to talk. I told him about everything, including when I thought that Sungmin was somehow beautiful. Guess what?! He teased me! Lee Hyukjae, the one that I always tease, teased me!

“See! You even have a nickname for her. Bunny, that’s so cute. You really like her.”

“She annoys and irritates me! Why would I like her?” I said.

“Yeah, yeah okay. So, I have to go now. I’m meeting someone.”

“You’re lover? Okay. I won’t interrupt your session with her.” Now it’s time to .

“No she’s not! I met her on my way here.” He’s defensing himself. There’s something about him and this girl he met. I just know.

“Oh, okay. See you tomorrow.”

“Okay bye.” Then he went out.

Here I am, now thinking about what Eunhyuk said. Do I really like that Sungmin? She annoys me and irritates me! So why would I? And it’s my first time meeting her. NO. I don’t like her YET.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yay !! my second chapter :D thanks for those who are really waiting for my other chapters. but i'm sorry guys, maybe only every two days can I add another update. but don't give up on me please !! I promise, I'll update as much as I can.

So, what do you think of this chapter? And who do you think are those SOMEONE ?? haha ,, i'll put the explanation on the next chapter. enjoy :">