Moving In

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

SUNGMIN'S P.O.V.

Today is the day me and Donghae are moving in to Kyuhyun's house. I'm finished packing my stuff and I'm now just waiting for Donghae to go here so we can go to that brat's house.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

She's here.

"Come in."

"Hey Min! Ready to go now?!" She seems excited.

"Well not really. Why do you seem so excited?"

"Why not? We're moving in to Kyuhyun's house! I heard his house is really big. I'm so excited!" Now, excitement is really written all over her face.

"Now Hae, I know you're really excited, but don't you remember who lives there? It's that stupid and annoying fox!" I used fox again.

"Oh come on. I know you want to live there too." There she goes again with the teasing.

"You know, we should just go there already."

"As you say Lee Sungmin."

Then we went off to that Kyuhyun's house. I told you we live near there, so it's just a 30-minute drive.

I wanna go home now! I wanna go to my real home. I don't want to live with him. But what's with me? I'm so calm even if I want to go home now. What's this feeling inside me that wants me to live with that annoying fox?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V.

Wow. The house is so neat and clean today. I don't know why but I kept cleaniing and arranging my stuffs. Me, Cho Kyuhyun, actually cleaned my house. I was the one who cleaned it because I have no maids. My father taught me to live my life the normal way and be responsible so he didn't hire any maids for me. Now that I'm all drenched in my own sweat, I think it's time for me to take a shower.

As I was taking my shower, I heard the doorbell rang. ! I wish it isn't her.

I hurriedly finished taking my shower and putting my clothes on. I just put the towel on my head so I can dry my hair up later.

Then I opened the door. And yes, it's not her. It's just Eunhyuk.

"Hey man, you look like you hurriedly took a shower. Maybe that's why you didn't open the door. I rang the bell twenty times you know."

"I'm sorry. Get inside."

"And also Kyu, you look like you're expecting someone instead of me." He said that while smirking. I just ignored it and let him in. He put his luggage beside the door. I finished drying my hair.

"Wow Kyu, I haven't seen your house so clean in years!"

"You're exaggerating. I cleaned my house because you're staying here."

"Are you sure you cleaned your house because of me?" There he goes again with the teasing.

"Y-yes! I c-cleaned my h-house because o-of y-you." I stuttered. Why the hell did I stutter?

"I'll take that answer with matching stutter as a NO."

"I told you, I cleaned it because if you! You're my bestfriend right? Anyway, why didn't you put your luggage in your room. It's clean now so you can arrange your things there." I tried to change the topic because I feel my cheeks are getting hot.

"Well, don't you remember that your house only has two rooms? Because the first room is yours, you only have one room for the guests. And we will have a meeting later on who's sleeping with who." Oh, I didn't remember that.

"Why do we have to have a meeting? Can't you just share a room with me?" I'm geniuskyu, and I know what to ask him under these circumstances.

"I don't wanna share a room with you. You're so noisy! I think you haven't cleaned your room yet. And I know you want to share your room with Sungmin." Well, he has a point. But I don't want to share my room with Sungmin! NOT THAT BRAT!

While we were talking the bell rang again. Maybe it's her.

"I'll get it. Go and clean you room now." How does he know that I haven't cleaned my room yet? Well, I better clean it now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

I had a plan on how we can get Kyuhyun and Sungmin get closer. We're going to pair them together in a room. 

I opened the door and saw two girls standing in front of me carrying their luggage. One was Donghae so I guess the other girl is Sungmin. I pretended I don't know them yet.

"Hey Kyuhyun! Who is Sungmin in these two pretty ladies?" PRETTY? Well, they both are.

"She's the one who looks like a bunny!" He shouted loud enough for us three to hear.

"Hey! I'm not a bunny, you FOX!" Sungmin shouted.

"Sorry about Kyuhyun. He's just a brat sometimes."

"And by sometimes you mean always?" Sungmin said. I laughed at her statement.

"Hello. I'm Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun's bestfriend and I'm living here too. So nice to see you Sungmin. And you too........" I pretended I don't know Donghae.

"I'm Donghae, Sungmin's bestfriend. And I'm living here too." Then she shook my hands.

"Come on in! Get inside and take a rest first. I'll just prepare some drinks for you." I let them in and put their luggage beside mine. I saw them admiring Kyuhyun's house. Well it's big you know. I wonder why it only has two rooms.

As soon as I get into the kitchen, I texted Donghae.

FROM: EUNHYUK

TO: DONGHAE

Hey Hae! I have a plan on how Sungmin and Kyuhyun will be together. We're going to pair them in a room okay? Later, just pick the green and I'll pick the yellow okay?

After I sent her the message, I peeked through the kitchen door and saw her reading my text. Now she's replying.

FROM: DONGHAE

TO: EUNHYUK

I like your plan. Let's do it.

After I read her message, I went outside holding four coloured sticks and gave them drinks.

Now. Let's do the plan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hey there! 3 pov's in one chapter. great. i wish i gave you a chapter long enough for you to love my story. haha :D keep subscribing and commenting!

most of this chapter was about kyu and hyuk right? but it's so exciting! and hae doesn't know yet that she's going to share a room with hyuk! many more happenings on the next chapter. ENJOY!!