A Start of a Good Relationship? NOT YET!

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

"Ahh!"

I was admiring the face of the man sleeping next to me when I heard a scream. Well, it's Sungmin's.

Yes, I was admiring HIS, I mean Eunhyuk's face. He's so beautiful. His face, eyes even though it's closed, his perfect jawline, and his lips. I can't tell you how plump his lips look like. I wish I could just stare at it all day. But I can't. It's because of Sungmins scream.

"Hey Hyuk, wake up! Sungmin suddenly screamed. Let's go to their room now. Maybe something happened!" Now I'm worried. What did actually happen that caused Sungmin to scream so much?

"Huh? What happened?"

"I don't really know. So get up there now and let's go to their room!"

And then he got up. I forgot something.

"Hey Hyuk, thank you for last night. I felt comfy sleeping." I am now really embarassed. Why did I even said that?

"That's nothing Hae. Let's go now."

And then we went to the Kyumin room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MEANWHILE AT THE KYUMIN ROOM...

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V.

I was getting my good sleep when I heard a girly scream. Must be from the one sleeping beside me.

"Aish! Why do you keep on irritating me? Why did you scream? I'm getting my sleep here! Can you just get out and nag outside?" My peaceful sleep is so ruined because of her.

"Why did I end up on the bed? Why were my arms wrapped around your waist and yours wrapped around mine when I woke up? Why were my lips planted on yours?" She was bombarding me with questions. But the last one, she almost whispered.

"I don't know. I'm sleeping here! Maybe you're the one who sneaked into my bed, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me!" I lied when I said I don’t know how she got in my bed, you know, maybe she’ll think of it wrongly if I say that I put her on my bed.

“Hello Mr. Cho Kyuhyun! Why would I sneak in your bed, hug, and kiss you? I’m so angry, irritated, and annoyed at you! So give me a perfect reason why!” Aish! That girl and her nagging!

“Well, considering that you were supposed to sleep on the couch last night because you insisted, why would I say that you sneaked in my room and slept with me?” Haha, me and my intelligence!

“I’m really angry at you Cho Kyuhyun! I HATE YOU!” Wow, those last three words hurt, I don’t know why. I felt like I was just stabbed with a million knives. What’s with me? I shouldn’t be affected!

My head was deeply those last three words when I heard a faint cry turning louder and louder. And there she is, crying her heart out like there’s no more tomorrow.

Aish! This girl! Just before, she was nagging and very angry, now she’s crying? I can’t take it anymore! We have to stop this before I go insane!

“Hey, why are you crying like that? Please stop crying. I don’t like seeing people cry.”

“You don’t like seeing people cry? Well that’s a joke right? Because if that’s not, then you should stop being mean and cruel to other people because you always make them cry!” Well, she has a point. Why did I even say that I don’t like seeing people cry?

“Oh, I forgot about that. Just please stop crying. I promise I’ll TRY TO STOP annoying you. Please just stop crying, you look ugly when you cry.”

“PROMISE? WOW. YOU MAKING A PROMISE? NOW THAT’S LIFTING MY MOOD. I DON’T KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE PROMISES. BE SURE THAT YOU FULFILL THAT PROMISE OF YOURS, OR I’LL BREAK BOTH OF YOU’RE LEGS SO THAT YOU CAN’T WALK ANYMORE!” Then she stopped crying. Thank God.

“Yeah, yeah. I promise.”

“HEY! WHAT’S WITH THE SCREAMING AND CRYING MIN?!” There at the door I saw the fish and the monkey peeking.

“It’s a long story Hae. Maybe I’ll tell you sometime.” Is she afraid to tell that we ACCIDENTALLY kissed? Knowing that girl, she probably isn’t. Maybe the story is really long that it’ll take her some time to tell.

“Okay sis, as you say. But are you fine now?”

“Yes I’m fine now. Considering that someone here let me sleep last night on the couch outside and I tell you, this house is scary and evil. Maybe the owner is also evil.”

“Yah! EVIL?! Are you talking about me? I’m definitely an ANGEL OF BEAUTY!”

“Haha, are you joking? Because that’s really funny.” Eunhyuk butted in.

“He’s right. You an angel of beauty? Makes me laugh so many times. Haha!” Sungmin started laughing too.

“Yah! I’m an angel! Unlike you, you’re an annoying, irritating, and ugly crybaby!”

“Hey Cho. Remember what you told me earlier? I’ll definitely break your leg if you don’t take it seriously.” Sungmin quickly became serious.

“What did he tell you earlier? I’m so curious!” Donghae seems to be excited.

“Well, he just PROMISED me that he won’t be evil and cruel to me anymore if I stopped crying.” The word “PROMISED” emphasized.

“WOW. THE MIGHTY CHO KYUHYUN MAKING A PROMISE? THAT”S NEW.” Eunhyuk said.

“Believe me, my expression is far more shocked than yours.” Sungmin said.

“And you really believed that I was going to fulfill that promise? Girl, I tell you. You must know that my promises are expensive. Even if we’re close, I don’t fulfill my promises, even my FAKE promises, easily.” It’s my time to shine! Go Cho!

“You don’t mean that promise? You’re really gonna get it Cho!” Then I started running outside the room, knowing that she’ll chase me and break my leg.

We ran outside and left the monkey and fishy in my room, dumbfounded but smiling. I don’t know why.

She really chased me. In the kitchen, in the garden, even in the garage. But lucky me, I was a fast runner and she eventually stopped and said, “I’ll break your leg someday Cho Kyuhyun!” But she was smiling, like she was happy chasing me. I saw her smile. She’s really beautiful.

Ahh, I feel this something in my stomach. And suddenly I remembered the feeling I had before I woke up. That sensation on my lips. I like it. I really like it, even if that was that annoying girl’s lips planted on mine.

I really like it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello people, sorry for not updating lately. you see, my first week in class is so stressful !!  but, i wish you'll still like my story :D enjoy ..