What Can I Say? They WERE Tired..

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

AFTER THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION....

KYUHYUN'S POV

This day is just great. So, so great. I feel like I've come alive after a long sleep. I've never had this kind of birthday celebration before. Of course, I just celebrate my birthday with my dad and Eunhyuk. I've never had any more friends to celebrate it with. I'm just so happy that there were two more friends that celebrated it with me. Yes. TODAY, I stated the fact that Lee Sungmin and Lee Donghae are my friends.

I've never been this happy before.

All throughout the day, we played games. Of course, I was always the winner. We also ate a chocolate cake baked by Donghae and Sungmin, but my most favorite was the creme brulee. I really didn't know that Sungmin can make it very delicious. It was really the best indeed.

Now, I'm all tired out. We played games and watched movies all day - we only watched fairytales and finding nemo, because of the girls - and I want to sleep now.

I was about to close my eyes and sleep on the couch when someone tapped my back.

"Hey Kyuhyun. Don't sleep on the couch. I'll sleep here. Go sleep in your room." Oh, it's only Sungmin. She's been very friendly this day. She didn't even nag at me once, well she really nagged at me when I tried to cook. But she is not annoying today.

"I wanna sleep now. Go sleep in the room. It's okay for me to sleep here. I'm sleepy. I'm tired." I said. I'm really sleepy now.

"No Kyuhyun. It's your birthday. You said your tired. You can't sleep comfortably here. So sleep in your room and I'll sleep on the couch." Persistent, are we?

"No. I said I'll sleep here. Go to the room and sleep there."

"But I don't want to! I wanna sleep here!" Then she pouts. You know, pouting doesn't really help. But, I'm getting tired of this.

I grabbed her hand and brought her to our room. I layed her on the bed and I layed myself too.

"I'll sleep now okay? Don't even try to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. I know you're afraid of sonething there." 

"What?! How did you know? Who told you?" Ooops. My tongue slipped some words.

"I don't need to answer that. Just sleep now okay? I'm tired."

"O-okay." 

Then I finally slept, with my back facing her. But it seems like she can't sleep comfortably. So I held her arms and put them around my waist, like hugging me. Then I felt how she calmed down and finally slept too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE SAME TIME IN DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK'S ROOM..

EUNHYUK'S POV

"So Hae, did you have fun today?" I asked Donghae if she had fun. Because for all these years, only I and Kyuhyun's father were the ones who spent his birthday with him. Now we have Donghae and Sungmin who spent it with us.

"I definitely did Hyuk. I got so tired from all the games we played. But I think we made an achievement."

"What achievement?"

"Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn't annoy each other today."

"Oh. That's right. They really didn't annoy each other. Well, it seems like the two of them are friends now."

"Yeah. I think so too." Then she smiles widely, indirectly telling me that she's really happy that we made Sungmin and Kyuhyun friends.

But then....

"But I don't want to! I wanna sleep here!" We heard Sungmin shouting. We immediately went outside our room and looked at the too.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's hand and he rushed to their room. 

"Okay. What was that?" Donghae asked.

"I don't know too, Hae. Wanna find out?"

"Let's go to their room." 

We followed them to their room and sneaked to look if everything's okay. 

But what shocked us was, Sungmin's arms are wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist. What really is the meaning of that?!

"Let's go. I think we'll disturb them if we stay here longer." Donghae said and we went back to our room. 

As we were walking, Donghae suddenly stopped and popped up a question.

"Hyuk, do you think their falling for each other?"

"I wouldn't think that now. But, who knows? Maybe they'll eventually fall for each other and then the marriage will continue!"

"But, I'm scared." 

"Why? Are you scared for Sungmin?" She's scared for Sungmin?

"No! Why would I be? I'm scared for myself." Now, why is she scared for herself?!

"Why would you be scared for yourself?"

"Because...."

"Because what?"

"Because if Sungmin finds a man she loves, maybe I can't find mine." REALLY? She's worried about that? She's beautiful! Why can't she find her man? Ehem.. 

"Why do you think so? You're a pretty and beautiful girl. How can't you find a man to love?"

"Eh? I'm beautiful?"

"O-of c-course. Who w-wouldn't s-say so?" Heck! Why am I stuttering?!

"Well. Okay. Let's just sleep." Then she went back to our room.

I went there too and already found her lying on the right side of the bed facing her left side.

I lied down too on the left side of the bed facing my left. So my back is facing her. Then I remembered how Sungmin and Kyuhyun were lying on the bed, just like this, but Sungmin's arms were wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist.

"Good night, Hyuk. Sleep tight." 

"Good night too, Hae. Sweet dreams."

We slept like that. So comfy and safe.

What I didn't know was when I was sleeping peacefully, I faced Donghae and hugged her, making me feel more comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM SO SORRY. T.T

I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR THAT LONG TIME, AND NOW I GIVE YOU THIS SH*T. SO, SO SORRY.

*DANCES SORRY SORRY*

I CAN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING. BUT I THINK I'LL ONLY MAKE THIS STORY 20-CHAPTERED. AND BECAUSE I DON'T UPDATE MUCH, MAYBE IT'LL NOT BE FINISHED EARLY.

AGAIN, I'M REALLY, TRULY SORRY. I HOPE YOU CAN CONSIDER READING THIS. 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE TRULY AND HAPPILY APPRECIATED.

WAIT!!! I HAVE A QUESTION TO MAKE. WELL, I'M ABOUT TO MAKE A NEW ONESHOT SINCE IT'S MORE EASY TO MAKE. SO, I'LL NEED YOU'RE OPINION.

EUNHAE?

KYUMIN?

[ EITHER OF THOSE 4 CHARACTERS ] + A-NOT-SO-ACTRESS/FICTION GIRL?

SORRY, I CAN ONLY MAKE A FIC WITH A GIRLxBOY THEME. no . :))

please comment your choice.