Cho Kyuhyun Is Embarassed. Hahahaha. :))

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“Kyu! Who are we meeting actually? Why isn’t she here yet?” Hyuk said as I sip my coffee. Seriously. This guy has problems. He’s all nervous right there. I decided to make him relax a little by saying that they are on their way now.

 

When he asked why I said “they” when he only knows it’s only one girl, I said that she wanted to bring a friend so I won’t be bored when they talk.

 

He then tells me I look like a chaperon. I decided to a bit.

 

When he was about to argue with me, we heard Donghae’s voice saying hello. Hyuk immediately stood up and hugged her like there’s no tomorrow. Yah! You’re so obvious Hyukjae!

 

When he let go of the hug, Sungmin that’s behind Donghae said hello. Then they sat on the seats, with Sungmin beside me and Donghae beside Hyuk.
 

They were talking about things that I really didn’t pay attention to, but when Sungmin said that she knows that the two like each other, I stood up and dragged her with me.

 

“I’ll see you later Hyuk! Hae, don’t mind this bunny here! I’ll take care of her. Enjoy your time together!!” I said as I was dragging Min out of the shop.

 

“Hey you fox! Let go of me! I wanna see them talk and confess to each other! Hey! Wait!!” Sungmin said and when I let go of her, she followed me. Seriously Min?! You really have to say that?

 

“Hey Kyu!!! Wait for me!” She then went beside me.

 

“What do you want?! You’re still annoying.” I said at her.

 

“Why did you suddenly drag me out of the shop?! I was watching them you know!!” She shouted at me, and it seems that she’s pissed off too.

 

“You know what, you keep on pushing them to each other!! Saying things like “they must confess” or “they like each other”, but you! You can’t even solve you own love problems!! So irritating!” I bursted out at her. She’s just so annoying! She doesn’t even care about what the two are feeling right now!

 

“So you’re saying that I’m messing with their love lives?! I’m just a good friend here! I want to make them happy!” She retorted back.

 

“And by making them happy you mean setting them up?! You think that will make them happy?! They will just feel like they’re being controlled!! It’s like you’re arranging them like what our fathers did to us!!” Oh no. Why did I bring that up?!!! STUPID CHO!!

 

“I.......I hate you...... I hate you Cho Kyuhyun.” Did I just see some tears in her eyes?

 

She then ran away from me, muttering some incoherent words and saying “I hate you Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

Stupid Cho!! What are you going to do now?!

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

I hate him. I hate you Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Was there something wrong with what I did? I just wanted them to be happy. I don’t want them to suppress their hidden feelings for each other. I want them to love each other and confess.

 

Is it really true that I set them up like what our fathers did to us? Was I really controlling their love lives? But, I didn’t mean to do that.

 

I ran and ran until I got into my house. I thought a lot about what Kyuhyun said. Maybe he was right. Maybe I really did set them up.

 

I didn’t know that I was thinking too much that I actually slept unknowingly.

 

When I woke up, it was already about 8’o clock in the evening. I decided to call Donghae to say sorry for what I did.

 

*kring**kring*

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Hae. I called to say sorry for setting you and Hyuk up. I really didn’t mean to do it like that. I just wanted you two to be happy and love each other, seeing that you really like each other.” I apologized. I must do it since I was the one who caused and planned this whole thing.

 

“It’s okay Sungmin. I understand you. I know you want to make me happy, and I really am right now, because Hyuk confessed to me that he loves me.”

 

“WHAT?! He confessed??!! What did you say?! What did you say?! Did you say that you love him too?! Are you lovers now?!” Woah. That was fast.

 

“No Sungmin. I didn’t accept him yet.”

 

“Why? Don’t you love him too?”

 

“I think right now I’m starting to love him. But I don’t want to regret my decisions so I just told him that I need some time first. After all, he still have to prove his love for me.”

 

“That’s good to hear. I think someday you’ll say “yes” to him.”

 

“I think so too Sungmin.”

 

“If that’s so, I’ll say bye now. I’m kind of hungry. I went home by myself you know.”

 

“Weren’t you with Kyu?” She asked worriedly.

 

“No I wasn’t. We kind of had an argument. I’ll tell you the details tomorrow.”

 

“Ok Sungmin. Are you sure you’re alright? I  can come check up on you now.” She really seems worried about me.

 

Suddenly, the rain poured hard. Very hard.

 

“I’m okay Hae. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

 

“Good bye. See you tomorrow.”

 

And by that, the call ended.

 

I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab some food. As I was going down, I saw my brother, Sungjin, laughing wholeheartedly while looking at the window.

 

“Babe, what are you looking at and why are you laughing?” I call him babe, just in case I was with him and someone picks on me, I can tell he’s my boyfriend. Hahahaha. Tricky me!!

 

As I looked at the window, I saw Cho Kyuhyun, all drenched in the rain.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you open the door for him! He might get sick!!” He was just there, still laughing.

 

“How would I open the door for him when he can’t even ring the doorbell?!” Then he continues to laugh.

 

I look at Kyuhyun. He lifts his hand to push the doorbell, then he puts it back down again. He’s been doing this for like, five times??

 

I went to the door to open it for him.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I’m still here at front of Sungmin’s house, all drenched. I’ve been wanting to push the doorbell for her to open the door for me, but then I couldn’t.

 

Come on Cho! You can do it!

 

As I was finally reaching for the doorbell, the door suddenly opened and an amused-but-concerned Sungmin was standing in front of me.

 

“What are you doing here Kyu? You’ve been there standing for ten minutes already!!” I suddenly feel heat creeping up my cheeks. I’m blushing.

 

“Uhm...........uhm.....I..” I really don’t know what to say. I’m caught red handed here!!

 

“Well don’t just stand there! Come on in! You’re drenched!” After all the things I’ve said to her, she’s still nice to me.

 

As I walked inside the house, she told me to go to the guestroom.

 

“I’ll just get some towel so you can shower. Is it okay if you stay here for the night? The rain is still pouring. You can sleep here in the guestroom.” Then she goes out to get the towel.

 

“O-okay. Uhm, Sungmin?”

 

“What?”

 

“Uhm, t-thanks. A-and. I’m s-sorry for what I’ve said from before.” I’m sorry, really sorry. I’ve thought of the things I’ve said to her today and I realized that I must really have hurt her, so I really went to her house to apologize.

 

“It’s okay Cho. I realized that you’re right. After all, Donghae called and said that Eunhyuk confessed to her. See?! Somehow my plan worked!!” She is now somehow happy. Wait. Eunhyuk confessed?! That fast?! Well, he really is fast.

 

“Hahahaha. You know him. He’s straightforward. Did Hae accept him?”

 

“No she didn’t. She said he still needs to prove his love for her. Eunhyuk said he understands.”

 

“Good for her. Eunhyuk is a monkey. Monkeys are not to be trusted.” I jokingly said and heard her laugh. Then she went outside to get the towels.

 

“Babe!! Can you please let Kyu borrow some of your clothes for tonight? Please?” I heard her shout to the other man that’s in this house right now.

 

“Sure babe.” The man said. Wait. DID THEY JUST SAID BABE TO EACH OTHER?!

 

I didn’t recognize the man when I saw him when I went in. Maybe he’s Sungmin’s boyfriend, considering that she called him babe. Maybe he’s the reason why Sungmin didn’t want to be arranged for a marriage.

 

Suddenly a man enters my room. He must be the one Min was talking to.

 

“Here are your clothes for tonight. You’re lucky. You’re the first man that can sleep here except for Min’s dad and me. By the way, I’m Sungjin.” He said as I shook his hand.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun. Thanks for the clothes by the way.”

 

“You’re welcome. Yes I know you Kyuhyun. You were the one Sungmin was supposed to marry, but your dad and her Dad had a fight. And, f you want to take a bath, the bathroom is right there.” He then points to the bathroom.

 

“Okay. Thanks again.” Then Sungjin left the room.

 

Sungjin. That man. Is he really Sungmin’s boyfriend?

 

 

 

 

hello!! so here’s the kyumin part. it’s still continued at the next chapter.

I think short author’s update is short today. I’m tired.

Enjoy everyone!!! :D

Comment, OR ELSE. Hahahahahaha. Joke!!! :D

Comments and Subscriptions are LOVED. Because I LOVE YOU ALL. :D

 

Chapter 16: Oh The World of FLUFF. :”>

 

No One’s POV

 

As Sungjin left the room, Kyuhyun went to the bathroom and took a shower, since he thinks he will have a fever because of the rain.

 

His thoughts went back to Sungjin. Is he really Sungmin’s boyfriend? But, Sungmin never really told him about her having a boyfriend. Donghae didn’t tell anything either. Maybe he wasn’t really Sungmin’s boyfriend.

 

*knock**knock*

 

“Kyu, you’re clothes are in the bed. The towel is hanging on doorknob. After you get dressed, go to the kitchen. I prepared you hot coffee since I know you’re cold because of the rain.” Sungmin said.

 

“Oh. Okay. Thanks.”

 

After he finished taking a shower, he got dressed. Surprisingly, Sungjin’s clothes really were the right fit on him.

 

He went to the kitchen and he saw Sungmin laughing with Sungjin. They were talking about Donghae not accepting Hyuk yet. Then Sungjin pinches Sungmin’s nose and she pouts. Oh how cute that pout was, if only Kyuhyun could say.

 

“Uhm. Sungjin, thanks again for the clothes.”

 

“Oh. Kyuhyun! The clothes look good on you. And you now know Sungjin?” Sungmin said. Clearly, Kyuhyun took that as a pretty good compliment.

 

“Yes, we knew each other when I gave him the clothes.” Sungjin said.

 

“Yeah.” Kyuhyun said, a little bit irritated because he remembered again the thought of Sungjin as Sungmin’s boyfriend.

 

“So Kyuhyun, what do you think of Sungjin? Is he a good brother?” Sungmin said. Yeah, Sungjin is really a good brother, Kyuhyun thought.

 

Wait.

 

BROTHER?!

 

“What did you just say?!” Kyuhyun bursted out. Then suddenly, Sungjin laughed. Sungmin on the other hand, was shocked with Kyuhyun’s sudden expression.

 

“I asked you if Sungjin was a good brother Kyu. Why are so shocked by this? Didn’t he already told you that he’s my brother?” Sungmin said. You brat! Why are you so shocked like that?!

 

“Err..... I thought...... uhm....” Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to say. What will he actually say? That he thought that Sungjin was Sungmin’s boyfriend? That he was jealous at Sungjin?

 

“Hahahahaha. Sungmin, I think Kyuhyun misunderstood something here.” Sungjin said, clearly knowing what’s wrong with Kyuhyun. He was clearly jealous at Sungmin’s BROTHER.

 

“Oh? What did you misunderstood Kyu?” Sungmin said, while taking a sip of her neglected coffee, which by the way, was a bit cold now. (A/N: I just wanted the coffee to gain some attention. kekekeke ^^)

 

“He thought I was your boyfriend.” Sungjin said. And with that, Sungmin spurted out the coffee that she’s drinking. (A/N: See?! I told you the coffee will gain attention!!! XD) What the hell?! Kyuhyun thought her brother was her boyfriend? What’s wrong with him?!

 

“Are you okay Sungmin?” Kyuhyun said, went beside her, and patted her back, like comforting her because she was brokenhearted.

 

“Y-yeah I’m o-okay.” Sungmin said stutteringly. She was still so shocked with Kyuhyun’s thought.

 

“Err, I’ll just get a towel to wipe that mess that you did Minnie.” And with that, Sungjin left that kitchen, leaving Sungmin and Kyuhyun all alone there.

 

“Are you sure you’re alright Min?” Kyuhyun said. He really was concerned. Why did Sungjin have to say that he thought Sungjin was Min’s boyfriend?

 

“I’m alright Kyu. Really. Thanks for the concern.” Sungmin said.

 

“But Kyu, why did you think that Jin’s my boyfriend? You could’ve thought that he was a relative right? Why did you think that he was my boyfriend?” Sungmin asked curiously.

 

“Well, a-about that.........”

 

“Kyu?”

 

“I k-kind of heard you t-two say babe to each other. So I assumed he was your b-boyfriend.” Kyuhyun was really red by now. He was so embarrassed.

 

Suddenly he heard Sungmin chuckle, followed by a loud laugh.

 

“Why are you laughing?! It’s embarrassing you know!!” Kyuhyun cupped his own face with his hands.

 

“I.... hahaha.... didn’t know you would be......that embarrassed.... hahaha!!” Sungmin was clearly taking the situation as a funny thing.

 

“Hey!! Stop laughing!!” Then Sungmin ceased her laughing. But still, she’s amused at Kyuhyun right now.

 

“Sorry about that. About that babe thingy, I always call Sungjin babe.” Sungmin explained.

 

“Why do you call him babe?”

 

“It’s because when I was with him, guys hit on me. The only thing I could do besides attacking them with martial arts, was to let them know that I already have a boyfriend, and that’s Jin.” Sungmin explained. Oh. So that’s why they call each other babe.

 

“Wait. You know martial arts?!” Kyuhyun said surprised. This was a new thing. He didn’t know Sungmin knows martial arts.

 

“Yeah. I learned it when I was 12.” Sungmin said.

 

“I’m actually surprised right now.” Kyu said.

 

“Why is that?”

 

“It’s not because you know martial arts. I’m surprised that you didn’t use them on me when we were annoying each other.” Kyuhyun said. He was really surprised that Sungmin didn’t attack him before using martial arts when they were fighting.

 

Sungmin was surprised too. How come she didn’t use martial arts on Kyuhyun when she clearly knows that she is annoyed and irritated at that man?

 

“Err.. I don’t really like hurting people. Even if they hurt me, I don’t like hurting them. I don’t take revenges.” Sungmin said and somehow what she said rang something in Kyuhyun’s brain. He was here to apologize.

 

“Uhm, Sungmin, before I forget. I want to say sorry again for what I said. I just let out my anger at you. I didn’t really mean to do that.”

 

“I know Kyu. You don’t need to say sorry again. I’m sorry also for putting you into this mess. But atleast, I know we made some progress right?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean, those two. The monkey and the fish. They are now expressing their feelings for each other. And we too, I think we became closer too.” Sungmin said.

 

“Yeah you’re right. we really are making progress.” Kyuhyun said.

 

The two continued talking about things and laughing at each other. They didn’t realize that Sungjin didn’t come back. But in fact, he was there. He was watching the two having fun together. He smiles at the thought that maybe it would be great if they would be arranged to be married again.

 

That night, the fox, the bunny, the monkey, and the fish slept with smiles on their faces.

 

 

 

finally!! Fluff. I missed you. Hahaha. :D

That's the last for today. I don’t know what to do next. Readers, give me some ideas or suggestions! Should I let the marriage continue? Should I?! Should I!?!

Hey, I just want to share this funny thing. I was lulling my baby brother to sleep. He wasn't sleeping so I tried singing some KPOP songs. Hahahaha. As if he'd understand. I sang up to the point of  singing "Baby Good Night"of B1A4. He actually slept! Hahahaha. I laughed because of the title of the song, but honestly I know it wasn't really intended to lull someone into sleep. XD

Comments and Subscriptions are deeply loved.

I'll probably update next year. :)) maybe 1 or 2 weeks from now. :))