Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

DONGHAE’S P.O.V.

I received a text message from Eunhyuk saying that we’re going to pair Sungmin and Kyuhyun together in a room. Kyuhyun’s house is so big, so I don’t know why he only has a few rooms.

As I was admiring the house, I saw a table where there are pictures of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk since they were young. And I can clearly say that Eunhyuk really looks like a monkey even if he was only 7 years old then. Haha! But he really looks so cute! I wish I could keep his childhood pictures in my pocket and just hug them whenever I go to sleep. Now I sound that I really like him.

As I was in my deep thoughts, Eunhyuk went already to the living room so I gestured Sungmin to come there too.

There, we saw Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun sitting beside each other. However, Kyuhyun looks like his from a marathon. He has a little sweat on his forehead.

“So, this stupid arrogant bunny is admiring my house eh?” He’s mocking Sungmin again.

“Hey you fox! I’m not stupid and arrogant! Maybe you should look in the mirror because you’re the one who’s stupid and arrogant.”

“Please stop it will you two? Don’t start an argument in front of us.” Eunhyuk butted in their conversation.

“Okay Hyuk. But don’t force me to stop arguing with her if she starts it!” Kyuhyun said.

“Now, we’re all here in the living room to know how we are staying in this house. Since this house only has two rooms, two of us will share the first room and other two will share the other room.” What? He didn’t tell me that this house only has two rooms? So if that’s the case, I”LL HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM! HELL NO! NOT WHEN I’M DEVELOPING SOME FEELINGS!

“WHAT?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME I MEAN ME AND SUNGMIN THAT THIS HOUSE ONLY HAS TWO ROOMS?!” I shouted at Eunhyuk. Oh no, I didn’t. I feel so embarrassed right now.

Eunhyuk then dragged me to the kitchen after murmuring an “I’ll just talk to her” to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Ouch! That hurts!” I said just loud enough for the two of us to hear.

“Why did you yell at me?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that when Kyuhyun and Min are rooming together, we’ll be rooming too?!”

“I forgot to tell you. Do you have a problem with that? Because I have no problems. Besides, it’s for Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s sake right?” He seemed like pleading.

“Okay. I’ll take a room with you for Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s sake. But please, don’t mock me at night okay? Because I’m not a heavy sleeper and I am easily annoyed with just a simple sound.”

“Okay. I’m like that too. That’s one of the reasons too on why I don’t want to share a room with Kyuhyun.”

After that, we went back again in the living room and found Kyuhyun and Sungmin looking at us with anger on their faces.

“What took you so long? I can’t stand being alone with this brat.” Sungmin complained to me.

“Sorry Min. I just helped Eunhyuk prepare the things we will need for the judging.”

“Judging what?” Kyuhyun butted.

“On who’s sharing a room with who. Now, I got four sticks I’ve been holding for a while now. And you must pick a stick and whoever has the same stick lengths will share the room together.” I remember. So that’s why he wants me to pick up the green one.

“Donghae, you first.” I picked up the green of course.

Then Eunhyuk picked the yellow, followed by Sungmin and Kyuhyun who picked the red and blue respectively.

“So, I have the same stick length with Donghae. Well then! You two are going to share the first room and Hae and I will take the second room.” Eunhyuk said after pairing the sticks.

“Well, I’ve got no problem with that. So, I’ll go to the second room first Hyuk and then you can put your stuff there when I’m finished.” I calmly said.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were just sitting there, and they can’t believe that they’re sharing a room. However, I heard Kyuhyun murmur a “They planned this” or something between those words. Well, we, Eunhyuk and I, better should be more careful, or else we’ll get caught by the famous geniuskyu.

On the other hand, Sungmin is really angry. I think she now feels like the world is being evil to her. She really doesn’t want to share a room with Kyuhyun.

Well for me, I feel nervous! Tonight is the first night I’m sleeping with Eunhyuk. I’m so nervous yet I can’t wait!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello there guys, it seems like this FF is more of a eunhae now. But don’t worry, FOR ALL THOSE KYUMIN SHIPPERS, I’LL POST MORE KYUMIN MOMENTS ON THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!! Just enjoy this moment now while it lasts. Well not that it’s ending soon, but just ENJOY it :D

PS: SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE :((