The Meet Up

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V.

I left Kyuhyun again. Of course, I have to meet that someone. And that someone is Lee Donghae, Sungmin's best friend. Well, remember when I left Kyuhyun before he met Sungmin? I left him because I have to meet up with Donghae for us to talk about how we can get Kyuhyun and Sungmin go in good terms, but we were interrupted when Sungmin called Donghae and ordered her to accompany her and Kyuhyun called me to accompany him. Now, I'm on my way to the coffee shop that we went earlier.

Ah, I'm here. I went inside and saw her sitting on a chair at the corner and looking at the window. She must be waiting for me. But, she looks like she's daydreaming.

"Hey! Donghae. I'm here now!"

She went back to reality.

"Oh, so what did Kyuhyun tell you?"

"Haha, he told me that he doesn't want to live with Sungmin. He thinks she's a stupid, arrogant BUNNY. See he has a nickname for her. I think he likes her, because he also said that he somehow finds her beautiful." I said. Yes! Kyuhyun is such a brat, but somehow there's something that's new to him when I talked with him a while ago. it seems like he really likes Sungmin, but maybe he doesn't acknowledge it yet.

"We have the same idea! You know, Sungmin also called Kyuhyun stupid, arrogant FOX! She also has a nickname for him. I guess it's not going to be hard at all because Sungmin also told me that she finds Kyuhyun a handsome, but I think they failed to tell that to each other." Wow, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are in the same thoughts. This is interesting. Maybe they are really meant for each other.

"So, what do you think we should do to get them in good terms?"

"Do you remember that they will live together for the next two months?"

"Yeah, what about that?"

"I was thinking, if we too would live with them for the next two months, we can get closer to them and eventually we'll find a way for them to be close too!" She said that with a little hint of blushing on her face.

"You're pretty genius for a FISH you know." I called her a fish? Now I'm giving nicknames. Well, she doesn't look like she's affected with it.

"And, you're not so genius afterall, MONKEY!." Now she gives me a nickname.

"So, do you agree with my plan?" She continued.

"Well of course I do. If it's for my bestfriend, then I'd agree with it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

 

"Well of course I do. If it's for my bestfriend, then I'd agree with it."

"So, see you and Kyuhyun tomorrow in his house? Because I will tell Sungmin that we're moving in tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow. Bye." Then he left.

Wow. He really agreed to my plan. I don't know why, but I just feel so happy about it. You see, when I met Eunhyuk a while ago, I sort of had a little crush on him. I don't know why, but I was just attracted. Well, you can't force me not to.

I'm so excited! We're going to live in one roof for the next two months! I have to tell Sungmin about this. I called her.

"Hello Sungmin? I have something to tell you."

"Oh, what is it?"

"You know, since you and Kyuhyun will be fighting when you live under one roof, I decided that I will live with you. Don't worry, I think Kyuhyun's friend will also live with us. So that we can stop you whenever you too are fighting."

"Thanks Donghae. This is so much for you. Thank you for understanding that i really can't accept living with that brat. But with you living with me too, I think I can accept it A BIT." She emphasized the last words, meaning she really doesn't want to live with him.

"That's nothing Min. It's okay with me. And Sungmin, we're moving into the house TOMORROW. Goodbye sis!" I hung up the phone so she couldn't talk anymore.

Now, time to go home and pack my belongings. I"M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hello there people !! since it's not yet school day, I decided to update. but sorry because I can't make the update that long, i'm lacking in ideas. so, tell me if you like my eunhae chapter.. actually it's not very cheesy and sweet yet, but I know we'll get there. comments and subscribes are really appreciated. thanks :D enjoy !! :D