First Night Together

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

SUNGMIN’S P.O.V.

I can’t believe how unlucky I am. First, I am sharing a room with that stupid Kyuhyun. Second, he only has one bed. Where will I sleep now? Don’t tell me I’m sleeping with him in his bed? HELL NO!

“Uhm, where will I sleep? You only have one bed.” I asked him.

“You can sleep on the floor because I am the one who will sleep on MY BED. Just get some blankets and pillows there.” He stated a-matter-of-factly and emphasized the HIS BED thingy. Aish! This man has no manners! I’m the girl but I’m the one who’s sleeping on the floor? Aish!

“Don’t you have any manners? I also want to sleep on a bed! If I know that this will happen, I shouldn’t have agreed on living in the same house with you.” I am definitely angry now.

“Well, this is my house. And I can do whatever I want. So, if you don’t want to sleep on the floor, then you can just get out of MY ROOM and sleep somewhere else!” I can’t believe he just raised his voice to me.

“Okay. I’m sleeping on the couch because I really don’t want to sleep with you in a room!” Then I walked out of the room and slammed the door.

As I was walking to the living room, I heard some footsteps. I looked around, but there’s no one. I continued to walk, but then I heard some voices. Again there’s no one. This is getting a little creepy. But I would happily sleep on a creepy living room than sleep with Cho Kyuhyun. Sungmin hwaiting! You can do it! As soon as you sleep, those creepy footsteps and voices will stop!

I lay myself on the couch and eventually changed positions until I found the right one. As I was ready to sleep, I felt something slimy on my feet. I turn to look what it was.

And it was a…

“Ahh!”

A slime. A creepy green slime. I hurriedly sat on the couch and tried to remove the slime that was on my feet. After I removed it, I felt something dangling and touching my nape. When I turned around, I saw a seaweed.

“Ahh! I can’t take it anymore!”

I ran to my and Kyuhyun’s shared room. I knocked a few times and when Kyuhyun didn’t answer, I opened the door and found him sleeping. I better sleep too before he wakes up and find me trying to sleep on his room.

Ahh, even if I’m sleeping on the floor, it feels good. It feels like I’m safe here. From now on, I’ll not argue with him IF the topic is sleeping in the room or not because I would definitely sleep on the floor because of those creepy footsteps, voices, slimes, and seaweeds.

And I drifted to sleep. Time to go to dreamland.

KYUHYUN’S P.O.V.

I was getting my goodnight sleep when I heard someone scream. Maybe it’s her. I don’t know why she screamed, there’s nothing scary in the living room, except for that monkey’s picture. If you know what I mean Haha!

I heard her hurryingly running into my room. Serves you right girl! You should have agreed on my proposal to you, to sleep on the floor.

She keep on knocking. I didn’t answer. Such a good boy. When she stopped knocking, I pretended to sleep. I heard the door silently opening and I also heard some footsteps. I thought she’s going to sneak and also lie on my bed, but she slept on the floor instead.

When I felt assured that she’s already asleep, I turned to my right to see her sleeping face. Wow, she looks beautiful when she sleeps. But what is that that I see on her face? There’s something like fear and I also saw some tears on her face. Maybe she was really scared when she screamed earlier.

“Hey, get up. Let’s switch. You can now sleep on the bed. I’ll sleep on the floor.” I tried waking her up, but she doesn’t Maybe she’s a heavy sleeper.

I don’t know why, but I just carried her carefully, making sure she doesn’t wake up, and lay on the bed. I can see that she really feels comfortable now.

As for me, I have to sleep on the floor. Aish! It’s not comfy! I can’t sleep!

I’ve decided. I also lay myself on the bed but turned around so I couldn’t face her. Now, I feel comfortable. I don’t care if we both are sleeping on one bed, I just want to feel comfortable while sleeping.

Ahh. It feels good. Now I can sleep peacefully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MEANWHILE IN THE EUNHAE ROOM

EUNHYUK’S P.O.V.

“Wow. You’re plan really worked Hyuk!”Donghae happily said to me.

Well, do you remember what happened to Sungmin earlier, it was one of my plans. Since Donghae told me that Sungmin would really not sleep with Kyu, I thought that she’ll sleep on the couch instead. So, we scared Sungmin so she could sleep with Kyuhyun.

“Yeah it really worked. Anyway, I feel realy sleepy and tired now. Since we only have one bed, you sleep on the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor.” I won’t want to sleep on the bed if Donghae wouldn’t want me too. Besides, she’s a girl. Maybe she’ll get scared too if I sleep with her on the same bed.

“No, if you want, I’ll sleep on the floor.” She’s insisting herself to sleep on the floor.

“Because I don’t want you to sleep on the floor and you don’t want me to sleep there too, why don’t we just take the bed together? It’s big enough for both if us you know.” What the heck?! She’ll definitely get scared now.

“O-okay.” She stuttered. And I can see a pint of red on her cheeks. Is she blushing?

We lay ourselves on the bed and our backs face each other. Wow, I feel like sleeping, but I just can’t. I don’t know why.

Some minutes later…

“Hyuk, are you sleeping now?” Donghae said.

“Hmm? Do you need something?” I pretended that I have awakened from sleep.

“I can’t sleep Hyuk.”

“You can hug me if you can’t sleep. Maybe you’ll feel comfortable hugging a monkey.” I joked about the monkey. But I’m serious about the hug.

“Haha Hyuk, very funny. But really? I can hug you?” I can feel she’s very embarrassed right now. What’s wrong with this girl?

“Yes, it’s okay.”

I felt her slowly wrapping her arms around me. But they feel stiff. Maybe she’s nervous. To tell her that it’s okay, I turned around and faced her, but with eyes closed. I also wrapped my arms around her and I felt her now being comfortable.

We stayed like that until we both fell asleep. Now I feel so much comfortable. I like sleeping with Donghae. No, I LIKE HER.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE NEXT MORNING…

SUNGMIN’S P.O.V.

Ahh, I feel comfortable. Why does it seem that the floor is so comfy? Like it’s not stiff? And also, I feel this sweet sensation on my lips. I feel like I could drown with this all day. It’s so addicting. I opened my eyes to see what it was.

I saw myself facing the most stupid man on earth, but he looks peaceful while sleeping. And I looked to my waist, his arms wrapped around it same as mine wrapped around his. What?! Now I looked back at him. And I felt this sweet sensation on my lips again. As I saw what it was..

“Ahh!” I was so shocked that I screamed and fell out of bed.

We kissed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello there subscribers. I wish this update is long enough. Haha, finally, kyumin :D I know many of you are spazzing now because of the last sentence :D well, enjoy :D I promise I’ll update more often :D