The Big Announcement and The First Meeting

Marriage Is For Lovers ONLY

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V.

*kring kring*

Aish! What the heck?! I'm getting my sleep here. Why does this alarm clock always ring when I don't even set it up? I want to sleep more. But I know I can't. So here I am, trying to get up and get ready. But still, I can't. Ahh! I would just wait for someone to wake me up again. I just wish that that person wouldn't come early.

*knock knock*

I guess I'm not lucky today. That person opened the door after knocking 10 times, I think.

"Hey Kyu! Rise and shine! You need to get up now!" I know that voice. LEE HYUKJAE, or should I say, EUNHYUK.

"Hey get up now!" Then he dragged my feet on the floor when I didn't get up.

"Aish! What's with you? It's so early in the morning! Can you just disappear now and leave me alone here in my room so I could get more sleep?!" I annoyingly said.

"Mr. Cho Kyuhyun, you know that attitude of yours wouldn't work on me right? So now, get up and get ready. I'll wait for you downstairs. Your father will get mad at you if we come there late." Ahh, I forgot. He's my childhood friend so he knows me.

"Okay MONKEY! But why are we going to appa's office today anyway?" I asked him because I totally have no idea why we're going to that office today.

"Aish! This kid. You're the geniuskyu and yet you always forget everything when it comes to your father's business. We're going there because he has a big announcement about you! Maybe about your birthday next week." Oh. I forgot that.

"So kid, get ready now and I'll wait downstairs." Then he left without letting me say another word.

Time to get ready.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After I got ready, me and Eunhyuk went to my appa's office. Well of course, before we got there, many girls swooned over me. ME and not Eunhyuk okay? ME! Why not? I'm very handsome.

I was in my deep thoughts about me being handsome when Eunhyuk flickered his finger in front of me, causing me to get back to reality.

Ah, we're here. We both stepped inside into the meeting room and it was filled of businessmen and women that I don't even know who's who and who's not.

My father went inside and started the meeting.

"As you all know, my son here Kyuhyun is turning twenty next week, so I've got a big surprise for him." He said. Wait? Why am I getting nervous all of a sudden?

He continued. "My son is getting married!"

"Wait. WHAT?!" I shouted. Didn't see that coming. I'm only twenty next week and he wants me to get married? Hell ! No way!

Appa was shocked when I suddenly shouted so he dragged me outside and talked to me.

"Why did you shout?!"

"Why didn't you inform me first?!"

"You know, it's because of your attitude. You're good to me and Eunhyuk and to people that are close to you, but you're so mean, cruel, and arrogant to other people around you!"

"I know. But you don't need to force me into a marriage!"

"Yes I need to. So you can be a responsible not an immature and arrogant person. And the person whom you will be marrying is the one that can teach you how to do it."

"I'm not approving to this marriage!"

"You don't need to shout you know. Because you cannot decline this." He smirked.

"You can't force me either." I smirked too.

"Yes I can. Now let's go back and I'll explain the details of your arranged marriage."

After that, I followed him inside. Well, I have no choice right? Afterall, he IS my father.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

"As i said earlier, my son is getting married and the wedding will happen next two months." What the heck?! Two months? That's a short time. How can I get myself out of this in such a short time?

"And by the way, the person that he's gonna be marrying is very beautiful, smart, talented, all you can ask for a girl." Then he pauses to show them a picture of her, but he didn't show it to me.

"That's all. Meeting adjourned." He ends the meeting with that. What a father. Do you think all those businessmen and women care about me getting married? Why does he have to announce it? Ahh, I forgot something to ask.

"Appa, what's the name of the girl and when will I meet her?" I asked, irritatedly.

"She is my friend Mr. Lee's daughter. Her name's Lee Sungmin. She's a very beautiful girl I tell you." He calmly caid.

"Whem am I going to meet her?"

"Go home. She's waiting for you there. Be nice to her okay?"

"Okay appa." After that, I left with Eunhyuk to go to my house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE ~

"Man, I think i need to go home." Eunhyuk said.

"Why? I need you to accompany me in meeting her."

"Well, I don't want to interrupt your sweet talking wiith the girl and she might fall for me or whatsoever, or she might think you're gay because you're with me so, I NEED TO GO NOW!" And with that, he dashed off leaving me with no words to say.

So, I went inside of my house, looked for some girl because my father said she's here, but I saw no one. Just when I was going upstairs, I heard a loud shout. Seems from a girl in my GAME ROOM.

"Aish! Why do I need to learn this game! I at it!" She shouted. Maybe she doesn't know that I'm here. I peeked on the door and saw her playing Starcraft. And yeah, she at it.

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing in my game room?!" I went inside the room and shouted at her. She turned to me and I saw those beautiful eyes, fluffy cheeks, and those lips. Hey Cho Kyuhyun! Your thoughts! You're supposed to be mad you know?!

"Who are you and what are you doing in my game room?!" I repeated my question when she doesn't answer.

"Oh, so you are the famous Cho Kyuhyun. I'm Lee Sungmin. And your father wanted me to learn your favorite games so I could play them with you, so I went in here and played this stupid game."

"So you're Lee Sungmin. My father said you're very beautiful and nice. But from what I see and what I hear, looks like you're not." Well, she doesn't sound nice, but she's beautiful. Cho !! Stop it!

"I also heard from my father that you're very handsome and nice. But you don't look and sound like it." She annoyingly said.

"Yeah it's true. I'm not the gentle-looking man that everyone knows. And because you know that, now, can you just go outside and leave? I don't like talking to you." I said.

"Well, I don't like talking to you either!" She glared at me and I smirked at her. Then she went outside and left the house. Now, I feel good. 

But what is this feeling? Why did I became nervous when I first saw her? Maybe it's just because we're getting married. Yes, that's it.