The Thirty-Second Scar

✖ T H E B E A U T I F U L S C A R ✖

 

✖ 

 

“Oh baby tell me why you act so strange,

But tonight, I don't want you to damn explain,

 

✖ 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
THE THIRTY-SECOND SCAR
 
___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jonghyun’s head turned, facing Jaejoong’s in shock.

 

“Think about it. You’re going to be healed. And you’ll be able to get whatever that you’ve missed out on for years. For all those years that you’ve wished you could rid yourself of S.A, you can finally do that. You can even get the girl you like. You don’t have to hold back anymore, and only look at her-you can finally hug her. Hold her. And tell her that you’ve always been in love with her.

 

After all that waiting, you can finally have her.”

 

Jaejoong parked the car swiftly at the curb, right outside of Jonghyun’s apartment. Jonghyun looked disgruntled, but he instantly regained his composure and smirked as he heard Jaejoong’s words. Though they were serious, he’d pretended to take them light-heartedly.

 

“What makes you think I’m in love with anyone? Do you think I’m like you, taking the closest, best-looking girl and then making a move on her?’

 

“No. But that doesn’t mean you don’t have wishful thoughts towards someone.”

 

“Like who?”

 

“_________.”

 

Jonghyun scoffed, and looked away. “She’s just my best friend-”

 

“That you’ve been in love with forever. So if you want to show her that you’re strong enough to take care of her, then you should come to America with me. And I’m not trying to make your life a living hell or anything, because it already is-I’m trying to help you.”

 

“Why should you? It’s not like we’re close friends. And weren’t you in love with ______, too? Didn’t you have feelings for her?”

 

Jaejoong sat silently, at a loss for words. 

 

“You ing , are you just using her? Are you that heartless? _________ has already gone through so much, and now you’re using her feelings towards you? For what reason are you doing this? I thought that you liked her, so I was going to give her up to you. I was going to have you protect her. But you repay me like this? You can’t even be genuine towards her? Listen, _________ is not that type of girl. She’s strong on the outside, but she’s also sensitive on the inside, and doing this will only hurt her. She’ll never forget this, if you’re just playing around. You should stop this-”

 

Jaejoong smiled bitterly at Jonghyun.

 

“What right do I have to love her?”

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

___________________________________________________________________________________