Myungsoo

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

He shouldn’t have stood there. He shouldn’t have been there in the first place. He knew what was going to happen, yet he kept still. Not even the slightest feeling of guilt rushing over him.

Well, he was forced to. They had authority over him, they were unstoppable. But how did he know this? This merciless plan? And the most astounding answer was his roommate.

That one person who seemed so innocent could have the courage to do something so melancholic. And everyone would think, why was he involved? Was he forced to do it? Did he owe them something? Myungsoo knew, for he himself couldn’t even answer it in his mind.

He stood at a corner, minding his own business. Pokerfaced and feigning heartless, he tried to keep that image up. The street looks like every typical street, despite the fact that most here were just people eating and getting drunk. No one suspected anything or as to why he was sitting on the edge of a busy road.

He couldn’t find a reason. Why was he actually there? Was he worried about his mate’s safety? He never worries. He doesn’t even have to. Yet he does. Why? It involves his life.

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is 1/4 of what I’d usually write but Myungsoo’s explanation is very simple. He recalled about what had happened that faithful day when he was all alone in his room. He did not do anything about it. Yet he was regretting what he hadn’t done that night.

Sungyeol’s character here is very intriguing as he was associated to this particular group of people that are powerful and merciless. He sounds whiny and immature at first but as the story goes on, his true self will be exposed bit by bit.

Hey! Happy Summer/Winter! You guys are having your vacation whereas mine had just ended. It ultimately when I have a national examination in 3 months' time and I'm banned from distractions. Hope I'll get to update this soon!