Boy

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

School hours soon came to an end. You surprisingly liked most of the teachers except homeroom of course. “He has to go,” you thought to yourself.  You gleefully skipped out of the class, only to be pulled in back by Daehyun. You glowered at him.

“Do you not see the large crowd of boys outside the class?”

You wrung your arm off his and peered out side. True enough, there were a suspiciously large number of male students crowding outside your class. You were claustrophobic and this had you worrying like mad. Daehyun, knowing you for the longest time ever, took your phone from your hand and unlocked it.

“Still haven’t changed the password, I see,” Daehyun spoke, waking you from the sudden panic attack.

“Call Baekhyun oppa. Or Chanyeol.”

Daehyun searched through your contacts and called the first name he saw. As soon as he hung up, Chanyeol suprisingly was already at the front of your class. He acknowledged Daehyun’s presence and tagged the both of you along.

Chanyeol warned them not to do that again if they still wanted to see you in the school. Who in their right mind wouldn’t want to listen to the man? The fanboys heeded to his words and the three of you left the building unscathed.

“Weren’t you a little too rough on them? I mean what if they weren’t there to see me that would be embarrassing,” you mumbled, playing with the ends of your bag.

“See this is why we all are worried for you. You’re always thinking of others instead of yourself. When are you going to be selfish for once?” Chanyeol muttered.

“Hyung. She doesn’t want to others to worry for her after what happened,” Daehyun tried to clear the tense atmosphere around him.

“IF YOU WEREN’T THERE, IF YOU DIDN’T CALL ME, THE WHOLE CYCLE WOULD REPEAT AGAIN AND SHE WOULD HAVE TO SKIP A YEAR. WE’RE DAMN WORRIED FOR HER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED TO US. I’m not sure who you are, but you should know this,” Chanyeol warned Daehyun, gritting his teeth.

“Oppa. Stop. He knows what happened. Don’t you remember him at all? It’s Daehyun, for goodness sake!” you tried breaking the two up.

“It’s okay, Aeree. It must be the hair colour. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jung Daehyun. The one who has been Aeree’s bestfriend since middle school,” Daehyun held his hand out, politely introducing himself.

Chanyeol looked at Daehyun’s extended arm. He just stared at Daehyun and thanked him before dragging you along. You just followed the flow and waved back at Daehyun.

“We have to discuss about this.”

----------------------------------

“KYUNGSOO OPPA!” you yelled before heading towards him.

He widened his eyes before exchanging glances with the angry bull a.k.a Jongin. Apparently, the rumors about you hugging your boyfriend spread all the way to him. And he did not like it one bit.

“What boyfriend?” Kyungsoo thought out aloud, looking at you hugging his apron.

“Um, he is a boy-space-friend. Remember Daehyun? It’s him.”

Hearing Daehyun’s name, Jongin stopped chasing you and Kyungsoo took your arm off him. He turned to face you.

“Your bestfriend?” You nodded.

“That shouldn’t be a problem. Knowing how close you two are, I think they missed each other after not seeing each other since Ap- you know when,” Kyungsoo spoke to Jongin before heading off to the kitchen.

You peered behind the counter looking for a certain someone. Joonmyeong tapped your shoulder and passed you a cup of water. You thanked him and gulped it down.

“Chanyeol heard it too?”

“The most obvious question, well yeah. But this is worse. Oppa doesn’t want to hear anything. He’s being much over-protective than Baek oppa.”

“That’s new. Doesn’t he always want to hear you out?” Joonmyeong spoke, a little stunned at his brother’s sudden change.

“I don’t know what happened to him. I’m going to be at the hiding place. Just help me talk to oppa, okay?” you begged him before running outside through the back door.

Sehun and Luhan was there, playing with the dog whose name you never failed to forget. All of their attention was on teaching the dogs some new tricks so they barely saw you. You crept off to part of the house where no one goes. Well, except for you of course. This place was where you and he used to hide from the others. You kept a photo album, filled with pictures every time you came here together.

Now, after he left, the place looked distant. Something you never thought of coming across again. You never thought of seeing his death with your own eyes. You couldn’t do anything. You close your eyes, embracing the tears.

There was a box. A small turquoise box well hidden underneath a pile of leaves. And inside that box, was that album which held all those memories. The wonderful memories of Hong Aeree and Hong Yunwoo.



 

Why are my subbies so quiet? T~T I want to know your opinions so leave a message in the comments! So you now finally know the name of the special deceased, Hong Yunwoo. The next chapter wil have a tiny flashback of Yunwoo and Aeree. EXO won’t appear a lot, just mostly Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Comment and Subscribe <3