Sehun's girlfriend?

I'm here, that's all it matters.[ON HOLD]

 

You threw your pencil on the table. You stretched your arm and Homework was all neatly done and kept away. 
"Oh my hungry tummy. Can we get going and head to the kitchen?"
"No oppa no.”
“You know, it’s weird how you call me oppa despite us being a year apart."
"No, we're a year and eight months apart. That's almost two years." You paused for a second before continuing.
"What did you do to make Kyungsoo oppa that mad anyways? I don't think it's just the food..."
"Uh.... It'th jutht the food..." You glared. He had that lisp whenever he tried lying. It was not that obvious but you caught it fast. You started pinching his shoulder and pulling his skin.

“It’th nothing. Weally." You raised a brow. Shaking your head, you started tickling his sides and poking him.

"Hyesun! HE FOUND OUT! OKAY OKAY STOP WITH THE TICKLING. OW YOU SCRATCHED ME." 
You grinned, a clear sign of victory. You always wanted to take an advantage of a situation. This, was the right time. "I should tell Kris oppa shouldn't I? And you will get into trouble. But if you don't want me to, then I won’t tell anyone about Hyesun unni. But you owe me bubble tea for maybe the rest of the month.”

He pouted, begged and whined but you gave him the hand. “Okay fine whatever. Bubble tea it is.” You cheered and jumped off the bed. You ran down the stairs and enthusiastically assisted Kyungsoo in the dinner. Chanyeol frowned at your sudden burst of happiness and wondered why. Out of everything, he wanted to be that reason you’re smiling for.

By dinnertime, everything was placed neatly on the dining table. Everyone gathered around the table, eager to eat. Right when everyone was about to dig in, the door bell rang. You all watched as Jongin left the table to open the door.

“APPA!” Jongin exclaimed as he hugged him tightly. He walked over and sat on the only chair at the end. “Now, this is what a family dinner should be. How’s my little princess?” You beamed and just nodded along. He did not have to know what was actually going on. You did not want anyone else to worry. Having two of your closest companions knowing it, you feared their own lives at stake.

Everyone was talking happily and catching up with your father was one thing you missed. You were silently eating when your phone suddenly rang. You didn’t want to pick it up and the rule was no phones around the table. Baekhyun nudged you to go and pick it up. He was also mouthing something incoherent at the same time.

“I’ll go pick it up.” You raced to your phone and realised it was that number. Oh. You went to the back and rejected the call; only to receive a text message saying I’ve got to know a precious friend of yours. He’s Myungsoo isn’t he? Your love. Beware, I may use him to get to you.

“Who was it?” Your father asked.

“Her boyfriend of course. Duh,” Sehun remarked unreasonably.

“Says the guy who has a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, Hyesun. Tsktsk. Like Aeree would have one,” Kyungsoo joined in.

Sehun was glaring at the two of you. He should have known better than to tease you. Your father chuckled. Everyone stared at him oddly. “You two aren’t even blood-related, you may end up dating each other you know.”

“AH APPA! I won’t date someone like Sehun. He’s so… ew. And the others too. Well maybe except for Luhan and Baekhyun oppa-“ “Gege” “Right. Luhan gege.”

Everyone started agreeing with you and begun to state 101 reasons why they would never be yours.

She has a habit of blanking out every hour. I wonder how we managed to even live with her all these years – Do Kyungsoo

She is not pretty. – Kim Jongin

She takes forever to change. – Byun Baekhyun

And so on so forth. No one actually did notice that Chanyeol had turned from silent to violently silent. He was as though trying to torture the piece of meat on his plate to its next death. He used to be the one joking how no one would end up dating you. But then he fell. Hard. Nothing made sense. He loved you more than he thought any of them would.

“I think that’s enough of hearing all of Aeree’s newfound habits. My my, I’ve missed you growing up.”  He ruffled your hair.

“When are you going back to Japan, abeoji?” Suho brought up the question out of the blue.

“The earliest flight tomorrow.”

“Whaat? Why so early?” You whined. Clearly, he should have taken a longer break. He is the CEO of his company. You missed spending time with your father. Even if he’s not blood related.

“Then when are the other hyungs coming back? Since you’re in Japan and they’re in China.” Suho continued to ask.

“Probably in a year or two. My business there had just started so maybe by the time Aeree ends high school, they’ll either go back and forth from here to China. And if any of you want to join the company, feel free to do so.”

The boys nodded. You didn’t exactly like the business since young because that was when you discovered it stole your father away in some sense. And it was the reason why he was late during your mum’s operation.

“I’m going to sleep now.” You spoke. They were watching a movie special on the tv and everyone huddled over the couch. “Isn’t it too early to sleep at 10.30pm?” “I don’t want to end up like Tao gege. Plus I’m meeting my friends tomorrow. Goodnight appa.” You hugged him and headed to your room.

-------------------------

I'm not adding Hyesun as a character. She's just there for the boys and Aeree to with.

 

UGH. LIKE FINALLY. Midyears are over. 

 

Hope you like this short update. I'm typing the next chapter at the moment so please bear with my snail uploads. :)